Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)

Just had the best pussy of my life

She?s 20 w the tinyest little pussy. She literally had the body of a 16yo. So hot that I ate her out. Tasted like skittles. Fucked her doggy for like 20m and she was complaining bc my dick was hurting her. She said she hasn?t had sex in a while. So i ate her out again then kept fucking her. Then I came all over her back.

Going to see her again soon. Maybe I?ll make a video.

She was such an airhead though lol.

Best pussy of my life.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    I still smell her pussy on my lips and fingers and it smells so fucking good. Compared to those other girls I tucked w stank pussy they were like a 10/10 maximum starkness She was like. 2/10 on the stank scale. And there?s a blend of fruity flavor too. So fucking good. Felt like I fucked a 16yo. Except she was 20

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Now I?m at the bar having a drink by myself before they close early. 10pm curfew California. Had to disinfect the pussy from my mouth. I didn?t swallow my spit until I got to the bar to make sure lmao.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Should I text her anything. Feel like I shouldn?t

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    1823 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    Should I text her anything. Feel like I shouldn?t
    what would jonfu do?
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Text her a pic of ur butthole
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    what would jonfu do?
    gonna text her tomorrow

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Text her a pic of ur butthole
    funny you say that. she said she absolutely doesn't like any buttplay. she wouldn't even let me lick her butthole. i tried, but she'd scoot up. kek

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Pics of pussy, or at least pics of chick....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    funny you say that. she said she absolutely doesn't like any buttplay. she wouldn't even let me lick her butthole. i tried, but she'd scoot up. kek
    Should have rolled her over and went to rimtown.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tell her to buy link

Mentioned
    2675 Post(s)
    everytime i log on i see the same threads by the same ppl
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    do you have any thoughts on those attacks that happened in Paris over the cartoon? Just curious what you think about it. I think its great that they are displaying those cartoons on public buildings
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    why anyone would risk oral in this day in age when every other person has one or more stds pretty nasty

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by myprettyanus View Post
    why anyone would risk oral in this day in age when every other person has one or more stds pretty nasty
    tasted like skittles

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Thats what u get when nobody is able to make an account here
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Thats what u get when nobody is able to make an account here
    I wish there was like a newer version of fitmisc with more new posters on it. I know several members here have kicked around the idea. Omega seems to be the only one of the higher ups that still checks in on this site. Maybe he could be involved? Why did neanderthall misc fail? or did it? I only went there like once or twice not sure why. Is it really impossible for new members to sign up? I know back in the summer I changed the email on my account and somehow screwed it up. I wasn't able to log in for months and then finally messaged Omega and he got it sorted out for me

which poster from here started neanderthall misc? do they still post here? sorry for so many questions I just had my morning pre-workout if you catch my drift
    I'm here for the ments.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I wish there was like a newer version of fitmisc with more new posters on it. I know several members here have kicked around the idea. Omega seems to be the only one of the higher ups that still checks in on this site. Maybe he could be involved? Why did neanderthall misc fail? or did it? I only went there like once or twice not sure why. Is it really impossible for new members to sign up? I know back in the summer I changed the email on my account and somehow screwed it up. I wasn't able to log in for months and then finally messaged Omega and he got it sorted out for me

which poster from here started neanderthall misc? do they still post here? sorry for so many questions I just had my morning pre-workout if you catch my drift
    Damnit bro you just wanna conduct a whole interview dont you

Neanderthal misc was made by tuggernuts who currently posts here as @Georgiepeck's Bulging Red Boxer Briefs, @Dominic Torreto and @Giga Pajeet and I think the main reason why neanderthal misc failed is because it doesnt have its own identity or community, it's basically an offshoot of fitmisc with the worst people from here (Peyton, Bulgarian etc) migrating over there while the best of us stayed here.
    No offense to tuggernuts, I'm sure he put a lot of effort into creating that forum and I think the layout & functionalities are fine, it's just the community and the topics of discussion that are toxic garbage and most people wouldnt be willing to participate in that even if they were aware of that forum's existence.
    Neanderthal misc still exists but last time I checked it was less active than fitmisc right now.

And yeah it is true you cant sign up here, it simply doesnt send you the confirmation email that you need to activate the account and post here. The only way to get an account activated here is if either Nine or Omega manually activates it, I got my alts activated by PMing Nine and begging like a dog.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    what would jonfu do?
    Go home and post another topless pic for social media/reddit

Then
    Eat some chicken and potatoes and go to bed bro

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Damnit bro you just wanna conduct a whole interview dont you

Neanderthal misc was made by tuggernuts who currently posts here as @Georgiepeck's Bulging Red Boxer Briefs, @Dominic Torreto and @Giga Pajeet and I think the main reason why neanderthal misc failed is because it doesnt have its own identity or community, it's basically an offshoot of fitmisc with the worst people from here (Peyton, Bulgarian etc) migrating over there while the best of us stayed here.
    No offense to tuggernuts, I'm sure he put a lot of effort into creating that forum and I think the layout & functionalities are fine, it's just the community and the topics of discussion that are toxic garbage and most people wouldnt be willing to participate in that even if they were aware of that forum's existence.
    Neanderthal misc still exists but last time I checked it was less active than fitmisc right now.

And yeah it is true you cant sign up here, it simply doesnt send you the confirmation email that you need to activate the account and post here. The only way to get an account activated here is if either Nine or Omega manually activates it, I got my alts activated by PMing Nine and begging like a dog.
    cheers brah. I like Hector aka giga pajeet. Seems like he replies in funny and informative way. I have no clue how you guise keep track of whose alt is whose. Sometimes I know I am talking to people's alts but I am not sure who it is so I just try to be chill with everyone until they disrespect me and hurt my feelings gnome sayin.

One idea I had was if we had more pedal bike videos that might draw more people to the forum. @ceo of racism

I'm here for the ments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast