Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Horrible workplace accident: machine grabs metalworker and shreds him.

A worker got his arm trapped in some metal lathe and got torn to shreds within seconds. Poor guy tried to resist the force of the machine but it overwhelmed him in no time.

Guys, if you work with powerful machines, PLEASE be careful. We tend to underestimate how deadly they are.

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...iaaccident.mp4

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I can’t imagine the horror of the guy that rushed to shut the machine off while witnessing his coworker getting ripped apart.

It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I didn't watch but that sounds terrible. Its weird to think about sometimes what can give a person PTSD. I am lucky in that I haven't seen much fucked up shit at all. But if I had to guess seeing someone's arm being sucked into a machine and fucking them up badly could have some long lasting effects on a person.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    One of the most disturbing things I've seen in a while.

Probably the most disturbing thing after the slow beheading I watched a few years ago. Not sure if anything can top that.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Dunno if I can bring myself to watch that. Could probably handle still images which is the case for most gore but video is just too damn shocking.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    I can’t imagine the horror of the guy that rushed to shut the machine off while witnessing his coworker getting ripped apart.
    no way that guy survived

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    watching gore videos like this has been so beneficial to my life tbh

made me more aware of all the bad shit that can potentially happen

definitely more cautious at bars after seeing so many videos of dudes getting ko'd by a single punch & busting their heads open on the pavement

i heard they make you watch videos like this before they let you operate these machines, not sure if this is true, but I remember them showing us a bunch of videos of guys getting mirked by machines at the first workshop class in highschool.

Weight
    69lbs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergivein View Post

definitely more cautious at bars after seeing so many videos of dudes getting ko'd by a single punch & busting their heads open on the pavement

i heard they make you watch videos like this before they let you operate these machines, not sure if this is true, but I remember them showing us a bunch of videos of guys getting mirked by machines at the first workshop class in highschool.
    think it's safe to say that when real athletes like myself show up that the hatred, denial, envy, jealousy, and just more hatred is so intense and so unreal that you can't bring yourself to even follow me.

So what you do is you try to blow off everything that i'm accomplishing and blame it on some made up disease or some bullcrap excuse as to why you're not stronger than me.

I deadlifted 611 pounds with a crippled right arm that doesn't even lock out. That's probably over 190 pounds more than anyone on this entire forum.

How does it feel to know that a crippled deadlifted more than you ? That must suck.

This is what happens when REAL jocks and REAL athletes show up. The hatred is so extreme that they get no attention and no followers.

Why the hell does anyone care what Ben is doing or what Rich is doing? I made it clear that they suck at working out. Their programs suck. I beat them in every single phase of fitness.

But yet there they are making millions teaching people how to do it " right "......

You all have no clue what you're up against here. And it's clear. Not to mention the fact that some of these male crossfitters are on steroids like Fikowski.

I can admit at least that Froning and Fraser are both naturals. But there are some steroid users in the crossfit games that can't even compete with what i'm doing naturally. That's pathetic.

I'm by far the greatest overall athlete this planet has ever seen and the hottest as well.

Yeah some NFL players are stronger or faster than me. Especially the ones that I mentioned like Vernon Davis or Greg Jones. Or thousands upon thousand of past and present linebackers, tight ends, or defensive ends.

BUT. Are they hotter than me ? Exactly. You have to have it all. You have to have both speed, power, and hotness. If you're missing either one then I have you beat overall.
    *only fights animals, women and children crew*
    *ANTI GLOBOHOMO crew*
    *china crew*
    *shark avi crew*
    *racism crew*
    *good looking warrior intelligent RARE BREED crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_pheni View Post
    very low frequency
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    I agree.
    I?m away from my stones atm

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Some manuals or training videos might have the occasional pic or footage of an accident, but I doubt there is gore (except for medical training, perhaps). Safety and training videos are often like this one:

Or this legendary one:

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    A worker got his arm trapped in some metal lathe and got torn to shreds within seconds. Poor guy tried to resist the force of the machine but it overwhelmed him in no time.

Guys, if you work with powerful machines, PLEASE be careful. We tend to underestimate how deadly they are.

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...iaaccident.mp4
    Tear away clothing is required in most machine shops. I've been to fatal accident investigations at paper mills where the guys get crushed in press section nips. Its pretty much pops them like a pimple

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    Dunno if I can bring myself to watch that. Could probably handle still images which is the case for most gore but video is just too damn shocking.
    Imagine toilet paper being pulled out of the roll but in reverse and instead of toilet paper it's a human and theres bloodsplatter
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-11-22 at 11:21 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    fucking pussies watch the video

harden yourself

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Some manuals or training videos might have the occasional pic or footage of an accident, but I doubt there is gore (except for medical training, perhaps). Safety and training videos are often like this one:

Or this legendary one:

Yep they didn't show people dying but I remember seeing a guy get whipped around by sum machine cos his clothes got caught in it

Weight
    Imagine stalking blaha 24/7
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misugi View Post
    fucking pussies watch the video

harden yourself
    Only edgelords would go out of their way to watch gore videos for entertainment purpose. It does nothing to your mental strength.

Imbecile.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nevergivein again.

Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    When I watched three guys one hammer I couldn't sleep for four days
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Senior Member Georgiepeck's Bulging Red Boxer Briefs's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    nothanks im gucci. industrial accident gore bothers me worse than brutal violence for some reason

Senior Member Georgiepeck's Bulging Red Boxer Briefs's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    +1 tho for safety around lathes. One of the most dangerous common tools. Heard multiple second hand stories of hands getting crushed and people's scalps torn off from hair getting caught up in them

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    When I watched three guys one hammer I couldn't sleep for four days
    that one was nasty, the dude received so much punishment
    it was horrible how long it took him to die

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height