Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Lol if you have been scammed by the work hard meme.

"Good work ethnic"

NEVER EVER GO 120%, or even 100 when you are not doing it for yourself. Function on bare minimal mode. You are expecting better treatment from them while in reality you are just a number, and you haven't realized what others already did: do not give a ****. What you'll get instead of respect is chronic back pain and headaches. Don't be the " I worked this hard guy ", nobody cares, in fact you end up as a retard who disrespected himself, because you boast about how much were others able to abuse your stupid ass.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc00 View Post
    "Good work ethnic"

NEVER EVER GO 120%, or even 100 when you are not doing it for yourself. Function on bare minimal mode. You are expecting better treatment from them while in reality you are just a number, and you haven't realized what others already did: do not give a ****. What you'll get instead of respect is chronic back pain and headaches. Don't be the " I worked this hard guy ", nobody cares, in fact you end up as a retard who disrespected himself, because you boast about how much were others able to abuse your stupid ass.
    Loser mentality.

It's true that is it rarely noticed when you work hard, but bet your ass it will be noticed if you are a lazy, incompetent piece of shit. The people who get shit on and claim they work hard are always the lazy and incompetent. No doubt I am describing you.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Loser mentality.

It's true that is it rarely noticed when you work hard, but bet your ass it will be noticed if you are a lazy, incompetent piece of shit. The people who get shit on and claim they work hard are always the lazy and incompetent. No doubt I am describing you.
    so many losers and ethics get promotions and dont do shit, fuck working and busting ass for some senile jew

Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Based Tbh

I just go all in in shit coins and can pay to piss in @Online Warlords single slut mums mouth. More money than his lineage will ever make

Its funny how some people are just so subhuman and stupid yet have such a high self esteem isn't it

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Based Tbh

I just go all in in shit coins and can pay to piss in @Online Warlords single slut mums mouth. More money than his lineage will ever make

Its funny how some people are just so subhuman and stupid yet have such a high self esteem isn't it

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Based Tbh

Look at the incel cry

Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    so many losers and ethics get promotions and dont do shit, fuck working and busting ass for some senile jew
    Loser mentality "oh its the ethnics and jews fault I'm not successful".

You sound like a fucking ethnic jewbag yourself. If you worked so hard you should be getting places. If you aren't getting places I guess you have to work harder, attain more knowledge and skills, show initiative, become an asset, etc.

It's your own fault you aren't getting anywhere bruh.

It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Luck comes into play.

You can bust your ass and never get as much as a raise, however you can also work your way up to CEO 10k a day.

On the other side of the coin you can do jack diddly shit, and move up just as far, while also you can do jack diddly shit, and get fired right away.

It all comes down to the people who are working above you. If they suck, find another job.

Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Luck comes into play.

You can bust your ass and never get as much as a raise, however you can also work your way up to CEO 10k a day.

On the other side of the coin you can do jack diddly shit, and move up just as far, while also you can do jack diddly shit, and get fired right away.

It all comes down to the people who are working above you. If they suck, find another job.
    The main thing is of people like you no one wants to spend all day with someone they don't like
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

WADDUP BOOSH The Dancing Bozo at the Discoteque's Avatar
    From Paris to Berlin in every disco I get in my heart is pumping for love.
    Weight
    Your body's poetry, speak to me, won't you let me be your rhythm tonight?
    Height
    My cock is much bigger than yours, my cock can walk right through the door with a feeling so pure it's got you screaming back for
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Based Tbh

Yo shut yo bitchass up fagot boi u sound like sum soyboy bitch nikka larpin as a money man or sum shiiiieeeett my boi online warlord gettin prime 20yo pucci on tha dancefloor dafuq u get fagot? Sum nikkas dick up yo ass is what u get n btw online warlords mum aint single trust me i know

Weight
    69lbs
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Luck comes into play.

Just face it everyone. I have the most perfectly designed workout program ever for the 400. Like I said before you have to do the right sequence of events. If you do NOT do the right sequence of events then you will never approach this time at over 210 pounds.

I'm literally the only track and field athlete in the history of track and field who maintained HEAVY powerlifting the entire time I was running 400s. I told you all before. That is what maintains the bodyweight. The heavy singles. The heavy doubles.

I would run my track workout first. And then go straight to the gym and powerlift for hours. Then I would even do a mini workout after that. Nobody in the history of track and field powerlifted the entire time they competed. This is something new.

And by powerlift I mean REALLY powerlift. That means going ALL OUT in the damn gym. Not going to the gym and doing your typical sprinter 20 pound dumbbell curls and other crap.

I was in the gym deadlifting over 550 pounds at the time of that 53.44 .. Benching over 400....
    Etc..
    *only fights animals, women and children crew*
    *ANTI GLOBOHOMO crew*
    *china crew*
    *shark avi crew*
    *racism crew*
    *good looking warrior intelligent RARE BREED crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_pheni View Post
    very low frequency
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    I agree.
    I?m away from my stones atm

Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    "Good work ethnic"

100%

Sounding like a union organizer

The problem is there’s too many suck asses trying to fuck other people over to get ahead that the only way to bring back good working conditions is in solidarity

And we need to stop letting immigrants into the country. They bring their wormy mentality with them and ruin things for everyone.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Loser mentality.

/thread

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Luck comes into play.
    No it does not.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    "Good work ethnic"

Depends who is in charge. If its a boss that likes yes men and ass kissers then yeah working hard is pointless. If you have a boss that wants people to prove themselves then make the effort and advance. I wont work for someone that wants yes men

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    No it does not.
    Yeah it does dumbass.

If you get lucky and get bosses that reward you for working hard then it works out to do so.

If you get unlucky and get bosses who just work you harder and never promote you or give you raises then it doesn't.

There's no way to know which one your gonna get before taking the job. Therefore, luck comes into play.

Weight
    Imagine stalking blaha 24/7
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Loser mentality.

Yep

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I barely ever work hard but if I did I would be strategic about it

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Yeah it does dumbass.

If you get lucky and get bosses that reward you for working hard then it works out to do so.

If you get unlucky and get bosses who just work you harder and never promote you or give you raises then it doesn't.

There's no way to know which one your gonna get before taking the job. Therefore, luck comes into play.
    The concept of "luck" is also loser mentality. Attributing being lucky or unlucky to life circumstances would imply that your actions have nothing to do with the outcomes of your life.

LOSER MENTALITY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast