Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Real GeorgiePeck View Post
    Legs is for losers. That?s why mine are small
    Whats your goals? Whats your measurements? Post some more pictures. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it. We can even give you a kick in the pants if that is what you need. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

I am currently training/working out with three guys almost half my age. It makes me work even harder and push harder to keep up. And there is something satisfying about making younger guys almost cry. lol I don't want to come across as a creepy guy, forgive me if I do - but you have gorgeous legs.
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *SOILDER for china*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1810 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Whats your goals? Whats your measurements? Post some more pictures. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it. We can even give you a kick in the pants if that is what you need. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

I am currently training/working out with three guys almost half my age. It makes me work even harder and push harder to keep up. And there is something satisfying about making younger guys almost cry. lol I don't want to come across as a creepy guy, forgive me if I do - but you have gorgeous legs.
    Some people do have naturally lean muscular legs and not much work to get them really thick and I bet OP is one of those people. (no homo)
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12