Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    11,697
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689

    Do you think Elon musk is packing heat?

    Big cock?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dominic Torreto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21 2020
    Posts
    1,325
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40803158
    Fuck no

    Becoming a billionaire is srs small dick energy

    It's manlet cope

    It's Norwood compensating

    Some guy with a big hog a head of hair sitting on a 6'3" frame didn't need a billion dollars when he has a billion dollar smv from genetics

    Look at these billionaires wife's just lol

    Jeremy Meeks married a billionaire fresh outta jail

    Thankyou for coming to my incel ted talk

  3. #3
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Torreto View Post
    Fuck no

    Becoming a billionaire is srs small dick energy

    It's manlet cope

    It's Norwood compensating

    Some guy with a big hog a head of hair sitting on a 6'3" frame didn't need a billion dollars when he has a billion dollar smv from genetics

    Look at these billionaires wife's just lol

    Jeremy Meeks married a billionaire fresh outta jail

    Thankyou for coming to my incel ted talk
    face + hair/height most important

    big hog just gets you niche girls

    im pretty ugly in the face

    also

    MENTAL HEALTH

    sadly my mental health is bottom percentile

  4. #4
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,891
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Big cock?


    He tweeted this.


  5. #5
    suburban savage bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    31,687
    Mentioned
    1849 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949708
    his whole existence is cope think about it

    electric cars yea ok stfu geek
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  6. #6
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    He tweeted this.

    he's weird for being a billionaire he acts like a kid

  7. #7
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,891
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    he's weird for being a billionaire he acts like a kid
    People like him no matter what he does/says. If a normal person posted that then he would get called a faggot by most.

  8. #8
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    10,640
    Mentioned
    1389 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Torreto View Post
    Fuck no

    Becoming a billionaire is srs small dick energy

    It's manlet cope

    It's Norwood compensating

    Some guy with a big hog a head of hair sitting on a 6'3" frame didn't need a billion dollars when he has a billion dollar smv from genetics

    Look at these billionaires wife's just lol

    Jeremy Meeks married a billionaire fresh outta jail

    Thankyou for coming to my incel ted talk
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    he's weird for being a billionaire he acts like a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    People like him no matter what he does/says. If a normal person posted that then he would get called a faggot by most.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    his whole existence is cope think about it

    electric cars yea ok stfu geek


    dudes a fucking nerd yapping on about this stupid shit and also trying to act like some paragon of virtue when he's trying to put brain chips in people

  10. #10
    Senior Member Fuente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05 2016
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    1,170
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    He tweeted this.
    Wtf? I had to check 'cause I didn't believe it wasn't photoshopped.


    Quite weird for a 49-50 y.o. to tweet that kind of stuff.
    Even more so for someone who is a public figure, CEO of publicly traded company, and is supposed to be smart.

    Unless you are a teen, that's white trash posting.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    5,853
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42898140
    Absolutely not

  12. #12
    Senior Member connu mcgregu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2020
    Posts
    1,912
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Torreto View Post
    Fuck no

    Becoming a billionaire is srs small dick energy

    It's manlet cope

    It's Norwood compensating

    Some guy with a big hog a head of hair sitting on a 6'3" frame didn't need a billion dollars when he has a billion dollar smv from genetics

    Look at these billionaires wife's just lol

    Jeremy Meeks married a billionaire fresh outta jail

    Thankyou for coming to my incel ted talk
    This

  13. #13
    Senior Member connu mcgregu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 12 2020
    Posts
    1,912
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    his whole existence is cope think about it

    electric cars yea ok stfu geek


  14. #14
    Red and blonde streaks thesavageking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 30 2020
    Posts
    1,033
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27476607
    Quote Originally Posted by connu mcgregu View Post


  15. #15
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    11,697
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    his whole existence is cope think about it

    electric cars yea ok stfu geek
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  16. #16
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,891
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuente View Post
    Wtf? I had to check 'cause I didn't believe it wasn't photoshopped.


    Quite weird for a 49-50 y.o. to tweet that kind of stuff.
    Even more so for someone who is a public figure, CEO of publicly traded company, and is supposed to be smart.

    Unless you are a teen, that's white trash posting.

    Same. Someone pointed it out once, and I remember thinking no way was it real. Shocking a man in his position would do that. I guess others see him as relatable? Kind of weird if you ask me.

  17. #17
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,666
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    Same. Someone pointed it out once, and I remember thinking no way was it real. Shocking a man in his position would do that. I guess others see him as relatable? Kind of weird if you ask me.
    its cuz truth is stranger than fiction motherfucker

    these people are demonic freak creep pedophiles

  18. #18
    Two Thousand Twelve Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Posts
    4,084
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    elonu pls
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I'm done lifting. When i start benching 225 my body gets weaker. Joints hurt. Lifting is pointless unless you sticking needles in your ass.

  19. #19
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10 2017
    Posts
    7,640
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    He tweeted this.


  20. #20
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,891
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    I wonder if mark faggotberg, jeff bozo, and jack dorksey are just like this just not vocal about shit. TBH, if I had fuck you money I'd probably be degen on twitter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions