Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673

    Wasn?t the blackout supposed to be on January 9th?


  2. #2
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,907
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    I have A LOT of water now. :-( Muh xrp isn't going up either. :-(
    Last edited by Distract & Deny; 2021-01-13 at 11:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Βanned im 2 normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2020
    Posts
    3,149
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

  4. #4
    Baned Dominic Torreto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21 2020
    Posts
    1,348
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40803158
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    No you see its in English system

    So it's September 1st when the British monarchy invades America and arrests queen kamala and restores the empire

  5. #5
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Q= low IQ

  6. #6
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    11,188
    Mentioned
    1096 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687

  7. #7
    Βanned im 2 normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2020
    Posts
    3,149
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Q= low IQ
    muh deep state
    muh orange prehzidunt
    muh rallies


    Marxism 2021

  8. #8
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    917
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    ?Trust the plan?

    What happened to the October surprise ???

    Don?t worry. The big revelation is coming on the 18th. All democrats getting arrested and executed. Another 8 years for Trump

    Btw I voted for Trump but I?m not GULLIBLE.

  9. #9
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    11,188
    Mentioned
    1096 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    ?Trust the plan?

    What happened to the October surprise ???

    Don?t worry. The big revelation is coming on the 18th. All democrats getting arrested and executed. Another 8 years for Trump

    Btw I voted for Trump but I?m not GULLIBLE.
    It?s 17d chess bro you?ll see!

  10. #10
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,907
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    All I know is I have muh xrp and I'm not rich :-(

  11. #11
    Banned Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    5,872
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    whats funny is you lose both ways

  12. #12
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    3,969
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    whats funny is you lose both ways
    Please, enlighten us. Your predictions seem inaccurate but you never seem to miss a beat posting the next world shattering revelation no matter how many times you're wrong.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mr. Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,057
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Please, enlighten us. Your predictions seem inaccurate but you never seem to miss a beat posting the next world shattering revelation no matter how many times you're wrong.
    Remember this guy is doing bench presses in the parking lot of the tim hortons he steals wifi from during a canadian winter.

  14. #14
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    3,969
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Buu View Post
    Remember this guy is doing bench presses in the parking lot of the tim hortons he steals wifi from during a canadian winter.

  15. #15
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    5,291
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by im 2 normal View Post
    muh deep state
    muh orange prehzidunt
    muh rallies


    Marxism 2021
    wasn't Qanon started on 4chan as a joke or trolling? I ask because you seem to be in favor of it based on your reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    All I know is I have muh xrp and I'm not rich :-(
    @Vincel
    I'm here for the ments.

Posting Permissions