Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

What drugs would you do if the war on drugs didn't exist?

As some of you may or may not know.. I have some very strong feelings about the war on drugs. Sometimes I think about: what drugs would I do if they were cheap and I knew for sure they were pure and pharma grade lab made whatever you wanna call it. I love drugs, I think if they are done responsibly they are awesome.

Here is roughly what my drug schedule would look like:

would still probably dab every day like I do now
    I would def do a very small (maybe close to microdosing) cocaine in the morning before work outs
    I would also probably like 4 times a year do lsd (once a season is good, you do more than this and it ruins the magic)
    I tried mdma a few times but didn't really enjoy it. Might try it again but don't have high hopes
    I would def take some pain pills once in awhile on the weekends(percosets?)
    thats probably about it.. dont have any interest in meth or heroin

I think its funny how people assume that drugs are bad just because society tells us they are

@Brink

Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2021-02-06 at 04:44 AM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Have you ever done cocaine? Working out on it would be absolute shit. But regardless letting anyone tell you what can and can't do is some sucka shit

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Have you ever done cocaine? Working out on it would be absolute shit. But regardless letting anyone tell you what can and can't do is some sucka shit
    no, I am a bit of a normie in that regard. Never did coke, well.. I did rub some on my gums once but that was it. So you might be right lol

Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2021-02-06 at 04:54 AM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    As some of you may or may not know.. I have some very strong feelings about the war on drugs. Sometimes I think about: what drugs would I do if they were cheap and I knew for sure they were pure and pharma grade lab made whatever you wanna call it. I love drugs, I think if they are done responsibly they are awesome.

Here is roughly what my drug schedule would look like:

would still probably dab every day like I do now
    I would def do a very small (maybe close to microdosing) cocaine in the morning before work outs
    I would also probably like 4 times a year do lsd (once a season is good, you do more than this and it ruins the magic)
    I tried mdma a few times but didn't really enjoy it. Might try it again but don't have high hopes
    I would def take some pain pills once in awhile on the weekends(percosets?)
    thats probably about it.. dont have any interest in meth or heroin

I think its funny how people assume that drugs are bad just because society tells us they are

@Brink

@Violator

Hmm, a few others who have experience in altering their states of mind, I'm curious what their answers would be:
    @BroBeansBrah @thesavageking @bigmane123 @PACMAN @SlickRick

Gone but incase they come back:
    @Lil Flinch @paranoidbrah @Swedish Fika

The only drugs that I would still have any desire to do that are considered "controlled substances" and are federally scheduled are the following:

Cannabis - I'm not the biggest fan of weed anymore. Usually only smoke by myself when I'm trying to work on something or just chill out and unwind. I definitely enjoy a nice Indica at the end of the day before a nice meal, or a sativa/hybrid before a trippy ass movie or when I'm being creative. I live in a state where it is recreational, so it's really no big deal and accessible whenever I want with no repercussions.

DMT - This is probably the most thought provoking and even daunting one to me on this list. I have yet to try it, and am not sure if I ever will, but if so, would like it to not be SCHEDULE 1, and have legal ramifications for possessing it. I am happy with where my head is at currently and will only go down this road if I feel like it is truly necessary. I've heard stories of this drug changing the way people are for the rest of their life after only doing it once, and usually in a very good way, but sometimes not. If I do try it, I will try to breakthrough on it. The stories I've heard make it sound like a whole other level of consciousness.

Psilocybin mushrooms - I have done these a SHITLOAD and have had some amazing experiences. I would probably be interested in growing them myself. I know my body tolerates them well and am happy with the results they provide, whether from microdosing, or doing a quarter and completely transcending reality. An 8th is usually the sweet spot for a good trip, obviously depending on the quality of the shrooms.

Mescaline - AMAZING visuals on this shit. No harm if done in moderation

Ibogaine - Another one I haven't tried yet but heard is amazing for overcoming personal struggles that people are dealing with. I am good with where I'm at now but if shit starts to go south with addictions or whatever, I'll look into getting some of this and seeing if there is a positive effect.

Opium - This would be the first "illegal" opiate I would touch. I've smoked quite a bit of it, and find it to be quite pleasant, especially when mixed with cannabis.

Morphine - This would be something I would only use if I had some sort of injury and needed to kill the pain, not to get high.

GHB - One of the best drugs there is in my opinion. Blows alcohol out of the water on every level. I would do it weekly or even daily with no bad effects. Too bad people use it to rape chicks or maybe it wouldn't be schedule 1 . This is why we can't have nice things....

MDMA - This is an amazing substance and has seriously zero negative effects if you space it out. I'd do it prob like 4 times a year. Mix it with GHB and have the best sex of your life, srs.

Ketamine - I would do special k from time to time. It's a very interesting substance that kind of is like a mix between a benzo and shrooms. I enjoy it and find it to be quite mellow and not really that addictive.

Vyvanse - I think this is the best of the amphetamines, and I would only save this for when I need to seriously buckle down and knock out something in a night or a few nights. I would never take this shit regularly, and have in the past and it's not a good time. If so you end up like @Immoralkid33 (jk luv u bro)

PCP - Only reserved for if I need to lay an asswooping on someone or perhaps a gang of people.

Mayyyyybe cocaine a couple times a year on occasions but I've done so fuckin much of it I really have no desire. The first line is great and then it's just downhill from there. This is why I got into meth because it doesnt have that quick comedown effect, but it steals your soul, which coke does not do.

I will NEVER do meth again (done a lot) It turns EVERY person that does it evil, srs

I will NEVER do heroin or oxy again (done a lot) Life destroyers as well.

I will NEVER touch fentanyl (lost a shit load of homies to that shit) Most potent opiate there is

I have no desire to do any benzos again cuz I've done a ton, but if I REALLY needed to take 1 maybe I'd pop an Ativan here and there, but otherwise fuck em

No desire to do acid, cuz shrooms are more natural and I prefer a natural holistic approach to things I put in my body rather than things that are engineered in a lab. No hate on it though I know a ton of people who LOVE it, but I've also met people who took acid and stayed permafried ina bum trip for the rest of their life. Das not it mane.

Also done with gear. Was on for a few years, and once I came off I feel tremendously better with no more back acne and still in decent shape. Penor is in top notch effect as well and balls are even bigger than before I hopped on.

Honestly after all the drugs I've done (heavily) for most of my life, I'm now at the point where I enjoy eating well and right, exercising regularly, and meditating. I like getting a boost from black coffee and a nice mellow buzz from green tea (theanine). I've been looking into a ton of different herbs and ayurvedic medicines like ashwaganda, valerian root, etc and finding great results with natural remedies rather than anything pharmaceutical. I hope this will be the future of medicine and we only go the pharma route if we absolutely need to.

If I need to go up a level from that I'll hit up some kratom, but honestly that has even lost it's appeal to me. I'd basically save it for if I had some pain I needed to manage and then go from a red vein, to an extract, to then finally opium or morphine depending on severity. White and green veins are honestly more enjoyable and productive for me than sativa cannabis, albeit more addicting.

A level up from that and maybe I'll drink a beer, or some vodka or whiskey, usually only if I'm stressed and need to unwind. I honestly hate alcohol, and prefer GHB in every way.

And yeah, pretty much everything on this list is to do for fun, but not really essential. I do find it funny how certain substances that help people like weed, shrooms, dmt (and pretty much all other psychedelics) are schedule 1, yet shit that destroys peoples lives are schedule 2 (meth, oxy, cocaine). It's probably because hallucinogens (weed included) open up your eyes to the truth about how things are and the elites don't want that. They don't want us "woke".

And OP if you are interested in the war on drugs check out the book "Chasing The Scream" by Johann Hari. It's really good and talks about how it all started and the true motivation for why it exists. Highly recommend.
    Last edited by Brink; 2021-02-23 at 08:51 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    @Violator

Hmm, a few others who have experience in altering their states of mind, I'm curious what their answers would be:

The only drugs that I would still have any desire to do that are considered "controlled substances" and are federally scheduled are the following:

Cannabis - I'm not the biggest fan of weed anymore. Usually only smoke by myself when I'm trying to work on something or just chill out and unwind. I definitely enjoy a nice Indica at the end of the day before a nice meal, or a sativa/hybrid before a trippy ass movie or when I'm being creative. I live in a state where it is recreational, so it's really no big deal and accessible whenever I want with no repercussions.

DMT - This is probably the most thought provoking and even daunting one to me on this list. I have yet to try it, and am not sure if I ever will, but if so, would like it to not be SCHEDULE 1, and have legal ramifications for possessing it. I am happy with where my head is at currently and will only go down this road if I feel like it is truly necessary. I've heard stories of this drug changing the way people are for the rest of their life after only doing it once, and usually in a very good way, but sometimes not. If I do try it, I will try to breakthrough on it. The stories I've heard make it sound like a whole other level of consciousness.

Psilocybin mushrooms - I have done these a SHITLOAD and have had some amazing experiences. I would probably be interested in growing them myself. I know my body tolerates them well and am happy with the results they provide, whether from microdosing, or doing a quarter and completely transcending reality. An 8th is usually the sweet spot for a good trip, obviously depending on the quality of the shrooms.

Ibogaine - Another one I haven't tried yet but heard is amazing for overcoming personal struggles that people are dealing with. I am good with where I'm at now but if shit starts to go south with addictions or whatever, I'll look into getting some of this and seeing if there is a positive effect.

Opium - This would be the first "illegal" opiate I would touch. I've smoked quite a bit of it, and find it to be quite pleasant, especially when mixed with cannabis.

Morphine - This would be something I would only use if I had some sort of injury and needed to kill the pain, not to get high.

GHB - One of the best drugs there is in my opinion. Blows alcohol out of the water on every level. I would do it weekly or even daily with no bad effects. Too bad people use it to rape chicks or maybe it wouldn't be schedule 1 . This is why we can't have nice things....

MDMA - This is an amazing substance and has seriously zero negative effects if you space it out. I'd do it prob like 4 times a year. Mix it with GHB and have the best sex of your life, srs.

Ketamine - I would do special k from time to time. It's a very interesting substance that kind of is like a mix between a benzo and shrooms. I enjoy it and find it to be quite mellow and not really that addictive.

Vyvanse - I think this is the best of the amphetamines, and I would only save this for when I need to seriously buckle down and knock out something in a night or a few nights. I would never take this shit regularly, and have in the past and it's not a good time. If so you end up like @Immoralkid33 (jk luv u bro)

PCP - Only reserved for if I need to lay an asswooping on someone or perhaps a gang of people.

Mayyyyybe cocaine a couple times a year on occasions but I've done so fuckin much of it I really have no desire. The first line is great and then it's just downhill from there. This is why I got into meth because it doesnt have that quick comedown effect, but it steals your soul, which coke does not do.

I will NEVER do meth again (done a lot) It turns EVERY person that does it evil, srs

I will NEVER touch fentanyl (lost a shit load of homies to that shit) Most potent opiate there is

I have no desire to do any benzos again cuz I've done a ton, but if I REALLY needed to take 1 maybe I'd pop an Ativan here and there, but otherwise fuck em

No desire to do acid, cuz shrooms are more natural and I prefer a natural holistic approach to things I put in my body rather than things that are engineered in a lab. No hate on it though I know a ton of people who LOVE it, but I've also met people who took acid and stayed permafried ina bum trip for the rest of their life. Das not it mane.

Also done with gear. Was on for a few years, and once I came off I feel tremendously better with no more back acne and still in decent shape. Penor is in top notch effect as well and balls are even bigger than before I hopped on.

Honestly after all the drugs I've done (heavily) for most of my life, I'm now at the point where I enjoy eating well and right, exercising regularly, and meditating. I like getting a boost from black coffee and a nice mellow buzz from green tea (theanine). I've been looking into a ton of different herbs and ayurvedic medicines like ashwaganda, valerian root, etc and finding great results with natural remedies rather than anything pharmaceutical. I hope this will be the future of medicine and we only go the pharma route if we absolutely need to.

If I need to go up a level from that I'll hit up some kratom, but honestly that has even lost it's appeal to me. I'd basically save it for if I had some pain I needed to manage and then go from a red vein, to an extract, to then finally opium or morphine depending on severity. White and green veins are honestly more enjoyable and productive for me than sativa cannabis, albeit more addicting.

A level up from that and maybe I'll drink a beer, or some vodka or whiskey, usually only if I'm stressed and need to unwind. I honestly hate alcohol, and prefer GHB in every way.

And yeah, pretty much everything on this list is to do for fun, but not really essential. I do find it funny how certain substances that help people like weed, shrooms, dmt (and pretty much all other psychedelics) are schedule 1, yet shit that destroys peoples lives are schedule 2 (meth, oxy, cocaine). It's probably because hallucinogens (weed included) open up your eyes to the truth about how things are and the elites don't want that. They don't want us "woke".

And OP if you are interested in the war on drugs check out the book "Chasing The Scream" by Johann Hari. It's really good and talks about how it all started and the true motivation for why it exists. Highly recommend.
    Ive done acid many times lmao (not in last 7-8 years tho etc) sometimes I still get flash back feeling like not actually high again but I get in a state of mind of where my mind was in acid like my perception on things etc sometimes little thing will trigger it and I?ll remember how I invisioned it in acid and it will feel like a deja vu etc

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My body felt like a huge school of fish etc like when one starts going in a direction it’s a ripple effect lmao that’s how I’d explain feeling things in acid

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    My body felt like a huge school of fish etc like when one starts going in a direction it’s a ripple effect lmao that’s how I’d explain feeling things in acid
    School of fish : atoms vibrating together etc

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    @Violator

sometimes I can't tell if you are somebody's alt or a real poster. I tend to be less trustful of alts. But very interesting reply either way. I would like to hear those other people chime in too but they are probably too cool. Just to kind of reply to some of your points:

cannabis prohibition is the biggest and saddest joke ever played on America and the world. I always thought it would end with the people saying fuck you government and shoving their faces in it saying look how wrong you were. Now I am just hoping that they remove cananbis from the controlled substances list here on April 20th. You know they are gonna try to get something passed by then. I can't wait to see what it is. I am kind of cynical, thinking they will try to fuck us over or delay it somehow.

DMT - never tried. Would def be interested in trying it, just never really went out of my way to try it

Mushrooms - All the mushrooms I ever did were like really super dry and felt like they had been stored badly. THey gave me an intense feling or trip but it was more like feeling sick or getting poisoned.. not very enjoyable. I would be willing to try some different types if I met someone that knew about them and stuff

mescaline - dont know much about it except that it comes from cactus, not really that interested

ghb - very interested in this one. I heard that you have to be very accurate with dosing though or you could have a bad time. in this video Big Lenny is on something, I think he said it was too much ghb, but hard to say for sure

ibogaine - my understanding is this isn't really done for fun, more like to help you get over things you have trouble with

opium - dude I had forgotten about opium. Way back in highschool my friends and I used to buy opium from the same guy that we got weed from. IT came in these little tiny white I forget if it was soft or hard, but we would break it off and put a small piece ontop of the bowl. I wouldn't mind trying some opium again - been a long time on that one

morphine/fent/ - no interest in these, too hardcore for me

Ketemine - I tried this once with this hippy guy and his girlfriend at a festival. Felt weird but not great. Not really that interested in this one either

cocaine is one that interests me alot but also scares me. Afraid I might like it too much

LSD- I fuckin love well made, clean lsd. Probably one of my favorite drugs

drinking - like you I like to do it once and while to unwind. Its good for social situations etc

PCP - nigger drug @thesavageking

more on this later

ps: I think people feeling the effects of acid years later was all made up bullshit. Fuck you Brian Wilson

School of fish : atoms vibrating together etc
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-23 at 10:49 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    Best drugs hands down in order:

Tramadol-for work intense focus and good euphoria

4-ho-dipt great isolate of psilocybin mushrooms

Ghb(from pharmacy)-debated putting this on the top. Best Gabba drug better than any benzo or gaba Dru

Ketamine-best disassociative

Mdma is fun

Lsd is an experience

The list goes on I've tried it all including shit no one's heard of

That being said never thought about the war on drugs never really cared and it never stopped anything

I liked weed when it was illegal more now it's over abundant and I don't appreciate quality product as much

everyone here is too old to experiment with drugs and if this is what you think about and find cool at 30+ years old you need to re evaluate your life
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Hector the specter ​Pace counter's Avatar
    Beating girlfriends and neglecting kids. Strong life in Burnaby.
    Weight
    100 kg
    Height
    185 cm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    None tbh apart from AAS.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    Best drugs hands down in order:

Tramadol-for work intense focus and good euphoria

4-ho-dipt great isolate of psilocybin mushrooms

Ghb(from pharmacy)-debated putting this on the top. Best Gabba drug better than any benzo or gaba Dru

Ketamine-best disassociative

Mdma is fun

Lsd is an experience

The list goes on I've tried it all including shit no one's heard of

That being said never thought about the war on drugs never really cared and it never stopped anything

I liked weed when it was illegal more now it's over abundant and I don't appreciate quality product as much

everyone here is too old to experiment with drugs and if this is what you think about and find cool at 30+ years old you need to re evaluate your life
    never tried tramadol

I didn't even know they concentrated mushrooms thats pretty cool

ghb - I want to try this. Are there any legit sources?

LSD is more than an experience. I've seen some people have some really bad scary trips though. Def gotta be careful with it

trying shit no one ever heard of isn't usually a good thing

Its funny to me how you go against me saying oh dude war on drugs is no big deal, don't think about it. Very low IQ take

"I liked weed when it was illegal more now it's over abundant and I don't appreciate quality product as much" - doesn't even make sense

"everyone here is too old to experiment with drugs and if this is what you think about and find cool at 30+ years old you need to re evaluate your life" - thats because most people are sheep and just go along with whatever society tells them to think. Nah, fuck that.. drugs are awesome. Society and can suck my dick/10
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    never tried tramadol

I didn't even know they concentrated mushrooms thats pretty cool

ghb - I want to try this. Are there any legit sources?

LSD is more than an experience. I've seen some people have some really bad scary trips though. Def gotta be careful with it

trying shit no one ever heard of isn't usually a good thing

Its funny to me how you go against me saying oh dude war on drugs is no big deal, don't think about it. Very low IQ take

"I liked weed when it was illegal more now it's over abundant and I don't appreciate quality product as much" - doesn't even make sense

"everyone here is too old to experiment with drugs and if this is what you think about and find cool at 30+ years old you need to re evaluate your life" - thats because most people are sheep and just go along with whatever society tells them to think. Nah, fuck that.. drugs are awesome. Society and can suck my dick/10
    I believe ur more around the age of 20 lmao no way someone could think that in that last sentence and be over the age of 30

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I believe ur more around the age of 20 lmao no way someone could think that in that last sentence and be over the age of 30
    maybe I am just stupid. Its possible. Oh well.. not like what I think matters anyway

one cool thing about the war on drugs is that it doesn't make drugs magically go away. All it does is put the power of who makes and controls the drug trade into the hands of violent criminals. So a cool side effect of that is, there is no way to be a responsible drug user. Because you don't trust the person you are buying it from, and they dont trust you. Probably made in some guys bathtub. ALWAYS remember that we are WINNING the war on drugs. Thank you republicans/faggot politicians

Also stop trying to guess my age what the fuck is up with you faggots trying to finger out how old I am
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-23 at 01:50 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Also stop trying to guess my age what the fuck is up with you faggots trying to finger out how old I am

What is wrong with wondering if a dude is old enough for you to stick a finger up his butt?

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    What is wrong with wondering if a dude is old enough for you to stick a finger up his butt?
    its funny you say that. I was hanging out a party one time, and this guy asked this other slow looking guy how old he was. You could tell it bothered the slow looking guy, or that he was used to being asked that in a disrespectful way. So the guy answered back - I'm old enough to fight, and to fuck, which one you lookin for? Or something like that.. kind of funny
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    maybe I am just stupid. Its possible. Oh well.. not like what I think matters anyway

one cool thing about the war on drugs is that it doesn't make drugs magically go away. All it does is put the power of who makes and controls the drug trade into the hands of violent criminals. So a cool side effect of that is, there is no way to be a responsible drug user. Because you don't trust the person you are buying it from, and they dont trust you. Probably made in some guys bathtub. ALWAYS remember that we are WINNING the war on drugs. Thank you republicans/faggot politicians

would undo every drug I did if could except vyvanse addy and kush(although makes me feel beta af if I need to go out) srs

More later etc

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    did you guise ever know anyone that overdosed and then the family lies and says they died from something else because they are embarrassed? Happens alot
    Weird Energy Crew