Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 380 of 615 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 12284
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Janoy View Post
    remember, there's always reports on how many of the people that are on welfare and snap benefits often have the latest version of the iPhone or a phone model that came out within the last year

it's far from an indicator of success that you can get the latest gaming console or iphone
    I worked at a hospital and spoke with a social worker there. She told me (her opinion/experience) is that "poor people" are hopeless, and also preyed upon. Especially by "pay day loan" businesses. I don't know how it works, but she said there are companies that thrive on enticing the impoverished payment plans for "luxury items." A part of it (her opinion) is that buying the latest iphone helps you trick yourself into believe that your situation isn't dire: "If I were truly hopeless, would I be able to afford an iphone? I would not. Things will turn around. Just gotta keep making the monthly payments." I don't know if this is something that exists across the US but where we live, the power company allows you to pay for power like it's a prepaid phone: you pay for x-amount of kilowatts of electricity, and you have to stay on top of your usage, then top off your account. Many of her cases don't, because they can't so instead of having a month or 2 of overdue bills, their electricity simply gets shut off until they make it to the power company to put more money on their account. Prepaid electricity. Shitty used car, if they have a vehicle at all. Minimum coverage car insurance. Prepaid phone but hey! They're got the latest iphone so "winning." The phone itself is on a monthly payment plan. One that will end with them spending 50%+ more than the phone would have costs to buy outright. As soon as they get close to paying it off the company offers them a "deal" on upgrading to the newest model in order to keep them locked into making monthly payments.

Layne just moved into his dream house. Blaha has "$25,000" of barbells and weights instead of a living room, after laughing with Layne's lawyers regarding the money Layne spent to sue. Something tells me it was money well spent.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    I worked at a hospital and spoke with a social worker there. She told me (her opinion/experience) is that "poor people" are hopeless, and also preyed upon. Especially by "pay day loan" businesses. I don't know how it works, but she said there are companies that thrive on enticing the impoverished payment plans for "luxury items." A part of it (her opinion) is that buying the latest iphone helps you trick yourself into believe that your situation isn't dire: "If I were truly hopeless, would I be able to afford an iphone? I would not. Things will turn around. Just gotta keep making the monthly payments." I don't know if this is something that exists across the US but where we live, the power company allows you to pay for power like it's a prepaid phone: you pay for x-amount of kilowatts of electricity, and you have to stay on top of your usage, then top off your account. Many of her cases don't, because they can't so instead of having a month or 2 of overdue bills, their electricity simply gets shut off until they make it to the power company to put more money on their account. Prepaid electricity. Shitty used car, if they have a vehicle at all. Minimum coverage car insurance. Prepaid phone but hey! They're got the latest iphone so "winning." The phone itself is on a monthly payment plan. One that will end with them spending 50%+ more than the phone would have costs to buy outright. As soon as they get close to paying it off the company offers them a "deal" on upgrading to the newest model in order to keep them locked into making monthly payments.

Layne just moved into his dream house. Blaha has "$25,000" of barbells and weights instead of a living room, after laughing with Layne's lawyers regarding the money Layne spent to sue. Something tells me it was money well spent.
    "Eventually" he'll buy a house and probably move his home gym to the garage. He'll get there, he'll get there. He HAS to.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    "Eventually" he'll buy a house and probably move his home gym to the garage. He'll get there, he'll get there. He HAS to.
    What happened to the second property reserved for other aspects of his life?

Weight
    Height
    5'0
    Mentioned
    1095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post

of course. you can put anything on payment plans now and it's a big problem why the economy caves in on itself from time to time due to the lending and borrowing that completely exceeds the actual money in circulation by 8-10x and then the dollar crashes or cash reserves dry up.

there are companies out there like Affirm where you can basically finance a pair of headphones, a mattress, Xbox, etc. such medial things that the average person should be saving up for a month or two to afford, but no, I want the latest thing now, my budget be damned, to lift my social clout to others

that's where blaha lives. screw buying standard bumper plates from companies likes Titan, troy, ethos, etc. coach needs to buy ROGUE at a premium to show everyone he's not poor

such a laughable move to buy the Apple comparison of bumper plate companies and pay a premium just because of your ego, when all you need is rubber plates that are weighed correctly and safe enough to pick up and put down in your living room. coach act like he needs rogue as if he owns a cross fit gym and they will be used for sanctioned competitions in his living room

fucking lol
    Last edited by The Real Janoy; 2022-01-23 at 02:54 PM.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45_N_Broke View Post
    I live in Texas. I can confirm that there are people here that can't find decent housing. Then they build a new apartment complex, but only rent to low income families. So they get that extra fed money.
    My friend (IRL), and his female wife are looking for a home and its ridiculous, even renting an apartment is expensive. So I'm sure, rent has gone up for the living room crotch. But he had no chance of moving. Like stated above, he has no credit or job history. Landlords can pick and choose who they want right now. Why take a risk on some autistic retard that shows up wanting to rent your place wearing some kids shirt, and a fanny pack?

Did he finally get that fan he always talked about having? Because it's so hot in the hovel? Cause his loose skin looks like he has hit terminal velocity after falling out of an airplanes landing gear compartment. Only way this grifter can fly anywhere, is by trying to sneak on an airplane. We all know he doesn't have the grip strength to hold on for very long.
    Don't forget apartments will also Google you....they see blaha slamming weights on the floor and threatening to shoot people....they can reject him based on that....

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    Don't forget apartments will also Google you....they see blaha slamming weights on the floor and threatening to shoot people....they can reject him based on that....
    He lives in government subsidizes section 8 housing. Where the owner is paying it off on the governments support of the fucktard.
    If for some reason Mrs Trask decides she wants to sell its cya later Blahino. He?s fortunate he is on an industrial street with low curb appeal

He would just move to on other property. Also section 8 and continue his grifting

He is a failure in every aspect of his life

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy2Dix View Post
    He lives in government subsidizes section 8 housing. Where the owner is paying it off on the governments support of the fucktard.
    If for some reason Mrs Trask decides she wants to sell its cya later Blahino. He?s fortunate he is on an industrial street with low curb appeal

He would just move to on other property. Also section 8 and continue his grifting

He is a failure in every aspect of his life
    I meant more from the viewpoint of upgrading your life and moving into a bigger and nicer place to reflect your "middle class income."

80k a year in Texas would get someone a nice place, particularly if they do not have a commute and can live anywhere.

Of course, we know Coach is not making anywhere near that even when factoring in the public assistance.

3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)

Frankencuck

Mentioned
    2303 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    His behavior with all the spending is once again proof that he is broke af....(ironically)

He must have received his December earnings, or had a big deposit from postponing, and decided to drop all that money and show off on camera subtly....

Which goes to show, if this narcissistic femtaur has ANYTHING he can brag about, he will....

I am curious if he paid retail for that Xbox or overpaid a scalper....would not surprise me if he did the latter as it is still tough to get a next gen console at retail prices thanks to scalping bots buying up inventory....

What is the Caucasian version of "n-word rich" or "n-word trinkets?" That is blaha to a tee....living in a poverty section 8 condo in an industrial area with trucks 24/7 but bragging about an Xbox and a "25k" home gym.....
    A couple of personal finance YTers were talking about how they're receiving AYYYY-LOT less in ad revenue for the past few months (something like 30% or so less than). Companies are not willing to pay as much since the economy is in the shitter and inflation is rising.

Possibly why cockroach is upticking his personal crotching service to the unexpected youths. This would be the best time to AWARE them.

Hopefully Ms. Trusk raises his rent or kicks his azz out. No condo means he'll probably rent out a storage garage to lift like in the U.K.

The tides are LITERALLY coming BLOACH!! We'll get there...we'll get there

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2318 Post(s)
    I'm looking into buying a triplex or duplex, live in one unit and rent the others. I'm no architect, engineer, or construction expert, but I would not be ok with my tenant dropping weights on the ground like bloho does. That can't be good for your flooring. I could see it messing up the foundation, but not sure. Those cleans or whatever that he was doing the other day and quickly abandoned looked especially bad for the unit. I wonder how many holes he put in the wall too? I don't think Trask knows the extent of what is happening in her place. Who cares if he/the government pays 12k/yeat in rent if he does 30k of damage to the place?

This is all not even mentioning the rank smell that probably will never come out. Blaha is absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by Blahabonanza; 2022-01-23 at 04:20 PM.

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahabonanza View Post
    I'm looking into buying a triplex or duplex, live in one unit and rent the others. I'm no architect, engineer, or construction expert, but I would not be ok with my tenant dropping weights on the ground like bloho does. That can't be good for your flooring. I could see it messing up the foundation, but not sure. Those cleans or whatever that he was doing the other day and quickly abandoned looked especially bad for the unit. I wonder how many holes he put in the wall too? I don't think Trask knows the extent of what is happening in her place. Who cares if he/the government pays 12k/yeat in rent if he does 30k of damage to the place?

This is all not even mentioning the rank smell that probably will never come out. Blaha is absolutely disgusting.
    That could be why he stopped doing cleans. It was his master plan to do them so badly so other YT mention his channel and send more views.

Or he realized he looked like an uncoordinated doofus....

Mentioned
    2388 Post(s)

Last edited by InnerCity; 2022-01-23 at 05:13 PM.

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Trask probably doe not care, she is getting paid by Houston section 8 housing and covers all of her cost.
    She should be aware of the damage. That is one issue when renting Section 8. You get unaware or don't care fuckers who live live pigs - example JAson.
    Trask knows the next tenant could be worse. Hard to believe but......

In the meantime, Jason will continue to waste his life, achieving nothing, alone, toothless, staring like an autist into his camera daily.
    Living the delusion of his classroom as comment monitor and acting like a social outcast. and continue to spin lies to compensate for his failures.

His next move is when Trask decides to sell. Jason will be left to the bureaucrats at Section 8 for placement and approval.
    Ther is no second property, ranch in Colorado or vacation with Cardio bunnies
    Just Jason jackng off to Emma and the yourg boys on SKype in his soundproof closet

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    2393 Post(s)
    Is clip getting ahead of moving to a storage unit?

lmao. I just realised how pathetic you have to be for people to seriously consider something like this as possible.
    The piss rises.

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    Can you guys even imagine the 6 figgur "elite" lifter trying to finance a home in the current market? My equity has skyrocketed because of inflation and the exodus of people leaving Commifornia. If I sold my house now I would make a healty profit. But couldn't replace it? Maybe..

Plus the housing market has been a sellers market for quite some time. He would have to come up with a 20% down payment, get a rate and a home priced so his monthly payments are equal or less than what he pays in section 8 rental fees. Which is impossible, not even mentioning his lack of credit. Then his age 45, he would have to get a 30 year mortgage. Blotard at 75 and still making his mortgage payment. Lol ffs!

No family, no future, just Emma and the literally boys.

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    Is clip getting ahead of moving to a storage unit?

lmao. I just realised how pathetic you have to be for people to seriously consider something like this as possible.
    Oh wow, that is a perceptive take on that clip. He lived in a storage unit on at least one, if not two occasions. Why not a third?

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    2354 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    He has been over compensating aylot the past several weeks even for him.
    I wonder what is going on?
    I think his poor view counts in December and January are getting to him. His paltry YT payout, which will be minuscule, even with the seasonal double bubble bonus appears to have rattled him.

His Decembers views were sub 300k, and January will be sub 400k. The only reason he is anywhere close to 400k is because January is the peak month for new years fitness uptake. That 15% uptick should start to flip back to his normal gradual rate of decline. I guess he may get some extra viewers who watch the content he is leeching from his so called clients. Even then it's likely that he will be struggling to hit 300k views a month throughout the rest of 22. When you factor in the rate of inflation he is becoming poorer month on month.

Wtf is he gibbering on about..."once we get this condo setup"? Who the fuck is the "We" in this context? He must be referring to one of his many alters, as his psychosis deepens. Is he attempting to imply that he owns the section 8 hovel? A quick property search soon knocks and property investor larp on the head! He seems to be struggling more and more maintaining all of his false narratives and lies, as the pressure mounts, and the desperation deepens. Are the banks even offering sub prime mortgages these days? Who the fuck would consider lend money to an under achieving moron with nothing but a history of larpping on the internet for twenty odd years?

Given his hobo life style and the levels of middle class earnings he has claimed he could have brought a property outright in the past couple of years. Given the rate of property prices rises in Texas over the past coupe of years someone claiming to have a 147 IQ, and a very very very elite level business acumen, would have brought into the market long ago.

Edit: After listening to that drivel again it's almost as if he wanted to say once "we" sell up this condo, but he catches himself and says set-up instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post

Frankencuck
    I doubt he qualifies for any medical even with disqualified backstreet doctors. He's not mentally or physically fit enough or genetically worthy of being granted a place in any medical or psychology trials. Even the likes of a Dr Frankenstein have standards. The fat slug couldn't make the cut dead or alive, given the fact that he is such a grotesque specimen.
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; 2022-01-23 at 09:22 PM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    Height
    6-1
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    His deadlifts have been getting more violently dropped. I used to think it was because he was trying to prove ( in his retarded cuck way) the weights were real.
    They shake the ground see guuise , they are so heavy...Thus proof he was lifting some heavy ass weight. Now I'm hoping they are real and he drops through the floor and gets himself kicked out of the Fluer de Piss Cuck Condos. Having to call his large social circle of online friends to help him move his $25000 living room gym to a local park. Maybe Emma will kick Louie out of her parents house and move in an older, stronger, more financially stable, and wiser man.
    He is a self proclaimed prepper, so I'm sure he can survive for a while in a city park.#naturalparklife
    Last edited by 45_N_Broke; 2022-01-23 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Add comment

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post

Frankencuck

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Deep Purple again.

Mentioned
    2388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahabonanza View Post
    Oh wow, that is a perceptive take on that clip. He lived in a storage unit on at least one, if not two occasions. Why not a third?
    He never lived in a storage unit but he had his gym equipment set up in one in the UK after he got kicked out of that gym. He did live in Mooncookie's grandmother's trailer after they got kicked out of that one apartment. That was one of his lowest points imo even for him. Living alongside his female roommate and her grandmother, who he probably barely knew, in her trailer because he had nowhere else to go. And he still had to crank out videos to keep his head above water. Can you imagine how awkward that must have been? I remember the audio being super shitty and the green screen looking shittier too. I like to think he was in the living room gossiping about Jerry Ward on camera with the grandmother sitting a few feet away wondering wtf this weirdo was talking about.

Edit: This video for example. He made this while freeloading in an old lady's trailer that he barely knew. Think on that for a minute...

Last edited by InnerCity; 2022-01-23 at 11:23 PM.