Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 250 of 263 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 5242
    Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post

Posted it today. Wondering if he's going to walk it back and claim "that was 12 months ago," or if it's going to be a apart of today's ME/DE bullshit. As if his "limited ROM" has anything to do with the way he struggled, and his shit form. You can see his right arm is overcompensating for his weaker left.

"Stay salty, bae."
    My bad I thought that was a half rack but on closer inspection it's clearly not.

Everything about that is absolutely awful and to think he is trying to present himself as an experienced professional. lmfao

I know he has freakish genetics and all, but seriously is that belt supposed to be re-enforcing his core? His anatomy must be well fucked it that belt is actually doing what it's supposed to do.

I presume placing all those bars in the frame is supposed to magically boost his credibility in some way. #mindofachild
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Buu View Post
    Id have to look at my logs but I'm pretty sure I was doing 180 on the strict OHP for reps before the pandemic and I was a square in the intermediate level of strength. I can't imagine being a 300+ bnch presser and not being able to OHP more than 200lbs
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    Barely an intermediate lift, at most, and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is 220. His relative lack of upper body strength has always been an issue.

Oh well, time for more rehab.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTtheBlaha View Post
    How much do the blue plates weigh? IIRC the red ones are 55s yeah - in which case why wouldn't he use those plus change. Weird way to stack the bar imho unless the blue ones are fakes - which actually correlates well with his toothpick arms attempting 170.

Everyone has said 170 is mediocre - I'd actually be surprised if he could do 170 at all tbh

Back in 2018 at a body weight of ~240lbs he was claiming "225 strict press." Now he's struggling with 170. Where can I sign up to have this fucker teach me how to get stronger?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Funny thing is, he has demonstrated full ROM for the press and pull-up in the past on YouTube. Suddenly his structure changed, not his mobility. He has no mobility issues

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back in 2018 at a body weight of ~240lbs he was claiming "225 strict press." Now he's struggling with 170. Where can I sign up to have this fucker teach me how to get stronger?
    This does lend a bit to the speculation that he has some fake plates. Of course it is possible that his strength really has degraded that much over time, but giving him the benefit of the doubt is always problematic.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckandcover View Post
    Spectacular. His paranoia will go through the roof when he reads this and realises its always a jihadi on the other side
    He knew it wasn't a real profile, it was obvious. He just wanted the opportunity to look smarter than a medical doctor so he lied about the profile looking legit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    He knew it wasn't a real profile, it was obvious. He just wanted the opportunity to look smarter than a medical doctor so he lied about the profile looking legit.
    Dat 147 IQ at work

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Report today's pork mode video for hateful & abusive content, telling viewers at 0:56 to go fuck themselves, and calling viewers moms big & basic at 4:50

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    Report today's pork mode video for hateful & abusive content, telling viewers at 0:56 to go fuck themselves, and calling viewers moms big & basic at 4:50
    Facebook is where you can hurt him. @CIA was scraping his Facebook page before and we were going to dig out offendable posts to report but i lost interest and got super busy for a number of months and completely went mia.
    He claims to make 6 figures from that shit, if i get free time ill start a new sleuth project or anyone with the tech know how can take it on.
    Youtube obviously views him as a retard who thinks they are protecting him from bullying, would have to get his racist video comp in the hands of the right reporters or activists.

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Facebook is where you can hurt him. @CIA was scraping his Facebook page before and we were going to dig out offendable posts to report but i lost interest and got super busy for a number of months and completely went mia.
    He claims to make 6 figures from that shit, if i get free time ill start a new sleuth project or anyone with the tech know how can take it on.
    Youtube obviously views him as a retard who thinks they are protecting him from bullying, would have to get his racist video comp in the hands of the right reporters or activists.
    Throw that on twitter using a burner account and watch the sparks fly!

Get all his shit in the hands of the right FB admin, his page can go bye bye quick.

Wish @CIA would come back as he was really good at scripting the YT comments scraper along with some of the other hajis here.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2021-10-14 at 08:34 PM.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Musclegod Gang

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    This. Facebook is really his safe space and he has a surprising number of gullible people on there defending him. I sacrificed one of my burner FB accounts and told people on his fan page that he was on welfare and it shook him. He addressed it in a video the next day. More ops should be focused on Facebook imo

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Can anyone give any cliffs on conjugate?

I know hitting each body part twice a week is optimal for naturals, but the bands and chains seem like utter bs

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    Can anyone give any cliffs on conjugate?

I know hitting each body part twice a week is optimal for naturals, but the bands and chains seem like utter bs
    Never understood his use of bands and chains and he seems to be using them incorrectly. Would be good if someone were to link him to videos demonstrating proper use of chains and bands.

Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    This. Facebook is really his safe space and he has a surprising number of gullible people on there defending him. I sacrificed one of my burner FB accounts and told people on his fan page that he was on welfare and it shook him. He addressed it in a video the next day. More ops should be focused on Facebook imo
    It would make our day if he did close down his fan page. Fat boy can run but can't hide!!!
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2021-10-14 at 09:01 PM.

Musclegod Gang

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

- 5 years ago: you're only as strong as your weakest link
    - 5 months ago: prioritizing your weak links was the FASTEST way to get stronger
    - 5 minutes ago: just get stronger. don't worry about weak links.

I forgot! "5 years ago" is when his advice was "garbage," right? We should be listening to him now. Until 5 years from now when he's telling us that the advice from today was also garbage.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Still trying to convince himself and viewers that is just basically one guy with a script disliking his videos, and that somehow he's removing authentic likes, 5 likes in 3 min lol.

Creates gofundme to shill people's money for a mercedes, syphons blood sweat & tears from ex-wives, manufactures & sells illegal steroids etc, etc

Last edited by strengthstandard; 2021-10-15 at 08:40 AM.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)

- 5 years ago: you're only as strong as your weakest link
    - 5 months ago: prioritizing your weak links was the FASTEST way to get stronger
    - 5 minutes ago: just get stronger. don't worry about weak links.

I forgot! "5 years ago" is when his advice was "garbage," right? We should be listening to him now. Until 5 years from now when he's telling us that the advice from today was also garbage.
    His advice has been garbage from day 1. Remember he is only larping as a coach and is not an actual coach. His past larps have been spectacular failures and this one will be no different.

Musclegod Gang

Senior Member Bluha the Fanciful's Avatar
    Weight
    175 lbs
    Height
    6’1”
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There was an old side by side lift comparison with Blaha and Jason Genova, where Genova was looking stronger. Anybody still got that one?

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post

Still trying to convince himself and viewers that is just basically one guy with a script disliking his videos, and that somehow he's removing authentic likes, 5 likes in 3 min lol.

Creates gofundme to shill people's money for a mercedes, syphons blood sweat & tears from ex-wives, manufactures & sells illegal steroids etc, etc

He loves mentioning that the dislikes are "high" because of "one guy," but never explains why his likes are so low. Wouldn't 110k subs clicking "like" outweigh "one guy's bot?"

I love that he couldn't help but to throw in "decently lean." LMFAO.

Notice he's already pushed it back to "2022."

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Jason is obsessed with himself as his socks attest.

Musclegod Gang

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

He also throws in his little "caveats" in the hopes of making his lifts appear decent: I'm old, guise. I'm thin, guise.

He has a confirmed 562lb dead lift at a confirmed body weight of 218lbs. Now he wants people to be impressed by an unconfirmed 550lb dead lift at an unconfirmed 217lbs. Keep in mind, his training today is AYLOT better than it was back then. So he should be AYLOT stronger than he was then, but by his own admission he is pulling less weight. But he will get there. He will get there.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Duplicate.