Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4455
    Weight
    I'm a strength athlete, who cares
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckandcover View Post
    We have had it confirmed that it was an abscess. Any sort of surgery could well have damaged nerves in there just enough to interrupt the signalling and cause atrophy. Also, there's something fucked up about his whole left side.that's his stroke mouth side

This wanker never tore a bicep
    If he had some sort of hemiparesis it would affect his eye as well. I think (i'm not a doctor) that it wouldnt just hit his mouth and arm. Not sure tho. I would say that he had embolism from a roid/synthol injection, but then i realized that for it to affect the brain he would have to inject in an artery. Injecting in a vein would probably lead to pulmonary embolism and not cause a stroke

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    On spread.

Lmao, that's the ticket. Although I think the fat slug could only manage on a trike, given his undulating sense of balance, even if he does claim to perform ten times better than every medical opinion dictates.

Is that a custom Cuckssaki 125cc homoglide, with some bespoke purple dildo gape hanger handlebars, built for the g4p queen of the road? It needs some amber running lights and extra wide load signs to be road legal, given the size of his relatively narrow hips, and dinner ladies arse.
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; 2021-09-15 at 10:19 AM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Blaha's Metal & Fitness Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    LOL

Dude, your shops always crack me up.

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    We have had it confirmed that it was an abscess. Any sort of surgery could well have damaged nerves in there just enough to interrupt the signalling and cause atrophy. Also, there's something fucked up about his whole left side.that's his stroke mouth side

This wanker never tore a bicep
    There's a book about that...Crooked: Man-Made Disease Explained: The incredible story of metal, microbes, and medicine - hidden within our faces.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    a long time ago in a thread far far back in the jihad there are pics of him with obvious massive (for his puny musculature) poorly done synthol injections in his biceps. He played with that shit during his (not gay) bodybuilding failure period. He fucked up either a site injection of gear or a synthol one. whichever it was, result would be the same. If I recall the ex said he had to be administered anaesthetic or painkillers or something just to have the dressings done after the infection was seen to at the hospital, the fucking big pussy that he is. Nobody has perfectly symetrical musculature, his is worse, and the resultant damage likely magnified the imbalance. Stands to reason - he'd likely pump more shit in the gimp/smaller side to begin with then damaged it, making the imbalance worse, then the injury/damage itself likely lead to even less recruitment and subsequent development of that side. Lose lose lose situation, the story of his life. and pretty much all because he's too much of a pussy to train hard.

Ironic that after all these years he still hasn't managed to wrap his rot mouthed head around the fact that hard work is the one thing consistently lacking in his approach. Or he knows it and is too pussy to try it so keeps looking for get rich quick schemes for results (metaphorically speaking)

The one thing that is certain is that it ain't the result of a muscle tear, he NEVER engages the biceps to any significant degree, his curl form (etc) is absolute dogshit, and his poundages are pissweak. He'll never tear a biceps muscle with the pathetic force/tension they are ever under.

But hey, hypertrophy is gay guise.......

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Okay abscess is a good explanation for the gimpy arm, as he may have had tried draining it himself thus perhaps damaging nerves when cutting the abscess open. The cheap fucker wouldn't go to a doc...no wonder.

So as well maybe he had a small stroke sometime in the past which could explain the weakness on the left side of his body.
    More inclined to think he's just a genetic and epigenetic fuck-up

Weight
    gained it? yes. gained fat? no
    Height
    bigger in person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWhale View Post
    If he had some sort of hemiparesis it would affect his eye as well. I think (i'm not a doctor) that it wouldnt just hit his mouth and arm. Not sure tho. I would say that he had embolism from a roid/synthol injection, but then i realized that for it to affect the brain he would have to inject in an artery. Injecting in a vein would probably lead to pulmonary embolism and not cause a stroke
    Even he's not stupid enough to do an IV injection of oils

As not the blaha says there odd a great photo of him in his not bald(ing) days when you can see the big saggy symbol deformed arms
    Last edited by Cuckandcover; 2021-09-15 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    From few days ago...25 clients, 6-figgur business, but still able to patrol the comments section 24 hrs a day

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    So calling everyone who posts anything critical of you is a troll, Jason?

Come on get out of your shell Baldy...you aren't what you think you are!!!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Musclegod Gang

Weight
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post
    From few days ago...25 clients, 6-figgur business, but still able to patrol the comments section 24 hrs a day

What you guize need to realize is that if you argue with him and he doesnt like your argument, it is disrespectful to his intelligence therefore you are fucking banned

Weight
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Even he's not stupid enough to do an IV injection of oils

As not the blaha says there odd a great photo of him in his not bald(ing) days when you can see the big saggy symbol deformed arms
    That is what i thought, i think the stroke mouth isnt related at all with it. Also, i think the needle length for the synthol shot wouldnt be able to reach that deep into an artery, so it might just be a coincidence that his stroke mouth is on the same side of his fucked up arm. And even if he was stupid to the point that the injection reached a vein it wouldnt cause the stroke anyways, the emboli would go to his lungs
    Last edited by AlphaWhale; 2021-09-15 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don?t think the mouth thing is related. I do think he fucked his arm up using synthol. I?m only a couple of years younger than him and around 2000 when I was in my early 20s, synthol was huge. They had numerous articles about it in the old musclemags and you could buy it from ads in the back of the magazine. I always thought it was dumb. We know blaha will always go for the easy way out. I?m sure he used it. Just like he isn?t going to use a little bit of gear. He will blast as much as his body can handle until he gets scared of dying. Then he will go in a cut.

Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    That is what i thought, i think the stroke mouth isnt related at all with it. Also, i think the needle length for the synthol shot wouldnt be able to reach that deep into an artery, so it might just be a coincidence that his stroke mouth is on the same side of his fucked up arm. And even if he was stupid to the point that the injection reached a vein it wouldnt cause the stroke anyways, the emboli would go to his lungs
    You’re a smart guy brah srs

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    What you guize need to realize is that if you argue with him and he doesnt like your argument, it is disrespectful to his intelligence therefore you are fucking banned

He has a tiny dick and small mind thus bans people who are doing their level best to get him to do things smarter.

Musclegod Gang

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckleberrie View Post
    I don?t think the mouth thing is related. I do think he fucked his arm up using synthol. I?m only a couple of years younger than him and around 2000 when I was in my early 20s, synthol was huge. They had numerous articles about it in the old musclemags and you could buy it from ads in the back of the magazine. I always thought it was dumb. We know blaha will always go for the easy way out. I?m sure he used it. Just like he isn?t going to use a little bit of gear. He will blast as much as his body can handle until he gets scared of dying. Then he will go in a cut.
    I think the stroke mouth is a result of his jaw being misaligned due to the missing teeth. You see it in the elderly that have dentures, or meth heads with messing teeth.

3 months apart. A testament to the fact that this moron's life is stuck on repeat. How does this play into his "don't listen to what I said back then because I'm 10x smarter than I was then" narrative when he's saying the same things now as then?
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2021-09-15 at 06:02 PM.

Weight
    gay sex pig
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    blaha is keeping a low profile in that group; we know he lurks here and is aware that he is being watched. good. if the thread can take even that meager human interaction and chance to feel important from him, all the better.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPnova View Post
    blaha is keeping a low profile in that group; we know he lurks here and is aware that he is being watched. good. if the thread can take even that meager human interaction and chance to feel important from him, all the better.
    Truth..and I'm sure he's taking a perverse satisfaction of the attention he gets from this thread.

When he sticks his neck out in the group he's bound to get the attention he craves.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2021-09-15 at 09:01 PM.

Musclegod Gang

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Truth..and I'm sure he's taking a perverse satisfaction of the attention he gets from this thread.

When he sticks his neck out in the group he's bound to get the attention he craves.
    shut up
    god

Weight
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPnova View Post
    Sure he is aware. I recall on one of his breakfast shats, he said that he was in a variety of FB groups, obviously trying to dismiss which group he is the most active on. I posted him being an attention whore in the Strength 101 group on the same or the previous day that he made that claim. Then i noticed exactly that. He is keeping a low profile. Lol, he must be scared af

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    shut up
    god
    Come on lighten up some.