Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 252 of 328 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 6555
    Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    Not only is the last name wrong, but they buggered up his height.

Something else of note: he did not have a public defender. Someone paid for that, too, maybe the same person who posted his bond?

Hmmm, maybe that could well be the case. Not sure if he had any close acquaintances at the time who might have done that for him. Bet this was before he fled to the UK.

Wonder why was he carrying the gun, especially an unregistered one? This question will really get him shook, lmao.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2021-10-15 at 10:38 PM.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Musclegod Gang

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    Not only is the last name wrong, but they buggered up his height.

Something else of note: he did not have a public defender. Someone paid for that, too, maybe the same person who posted his bond?

The Clinton's had to protect their main asset in the powder wars
    The piss rises.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    The Clinton's had to protect their main asset in the powder wars
    Undoubtedly the government got him out and dropped the charges, which could not have been done legally after the cop stopped him and blaha broke his ribs and disarmed him ( it was the possession of the cops gun that he was charged with). Luckily the cia takes care of their own when small time cops get in the way. Latebra factum
    Last edited by Cuckleberrie; 2021-10-16 at 12:19 AM.

Team Blaha Member Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Duane BLUHA !!

For real, everything and i mean LITERALLY EVERYTHING about this man is comical!

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckleberrie View Post
    Undoubtedly the government got him out and dropped the charges, which could not have been done legally after the cop stopped him and blaha broke his ribs and disarmed him ( it was the possession of the cops gun that he was charged with). Luckily the cia takes care of their own when small time cops get in the way. Latebra factum
    Some of the little things that add up about Blaha are evidence here. Sit and think about how many hurdles he waddle past in order to make that video:

- he thought that video was a good idea. He didn't immediately decide "nah! I need to lay low and hope this passes. I need to not only meet this head-on, but double down."

- he came up with "there was no military personnel available to fight in wars during that time, hence why the U.S. government had to resort to recruiting soldiers of fortune. That they paid via "Weapons and training." Blaha is thinking this to himself. Probably even saying it out loud and decided "yeah, that's good."

- his "victim complex" kicks in and he decides he needs to throw in something about the U.S. government viewing them as expendable assets, not human beings. Assets that they used, exploited, and then discarded as soon as the government no longer had a need for them. I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him on account of the way the government exploited him.

- he plans all of this out. Revises and rehearses it and what we saw is what he felt was his most compelling case. Think about that. He then decided "i need a nice little bow to tie on it. I know. I will solemnly close with the phrase 'Latebra factum.' Anyone that listened and had any doubts will hear me speak those words and they will suddenly be convinced. Anyone that doesn't know what that phrase means will google it, learn it's meaning/connotation, and will then conclude 'if Blaha closed with those remarks, he must be telling the truth.'"

THAT is how fucking stupid and delusional this idiot is. He felt certain that throwing "Latebra factum" on the end would be his coup de grace.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Some of the little things that add up about Blaha are evidence here. Sit and think about how many hurdles he waddle past in order to make that video:

- he thought that video was a good idea. He didn't immediately decide "nah! I need to lay low and hope this passes. I need to not only meet this head-on, but double down."

- he came up with "there was no military personnel available to fight in wars during that time, hence why the U.S. government had to resort to recruiting soldiers of fortune. That they paid via "Weapons and training." Blaha is thinking this to himself. Probably even saying it out loud and decided "yeah, that's good."

- his "victim complex" kicks in and he decides he needs to throw in something about the U.S. government viewing them as expendable assets, not human beings. Assets that they used, exploited, and then discarded as soon as the government no longer had a need for them. I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him on account of the way the government exploited him.

- he plans all of this out. Revises and rehearses it and what we saw is what he felt was his most compelling case. Think about that. He then decided "i need a nice little bow to tie on it. I know. I will solemnly close with the phrase 'Latebra factum.' Anyone that listened and had any doubts will hear me speak those words and they will suddenly be convinced. Anyone that doesn't know what that phrase means will google it, learn it's meaning/connotation, and will then conclude 'if Blaha closed with those remarks, he must be telling the truth.'"

THAT is how fucking stupid and delusional this idiot is. He felt certain that throwing "Latebra factum" on the end would be his coup de grace.
    There's one hole there, his arrest record would undoubtedly have listed an assault on police officer charge if Jason actually did assault and disarm the officer that stopped him. To me Jason's just embellishing his rather bland story as part of his larp.

Musclegod Gang

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    He got the expendable assets from predator. The scene where Carl weathers tells Arnold that they are assets. Expendable assets that he used to get the job done.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut John Blano View Post
    Duane BLUHA !!

For real, everything and i mean LITERALLY EVERYTHING about this man is comical!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Hopefully someone posts this on Fatberg's Facebook page

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Lardback Fatcunt.

3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Some good ments in the latest Ecdysterone video...

Around the 7 minute mark coach tells people calling him lazy “You don’t know my work history, clowns.”

There was a comment that said “I thought your work history was classified?”

Comment deleted lmao
    Last edited by Deep Purple; 2021-10-16 at 03:23 PM.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

We've all seen him compete. We've all seen him cut 18lbs of water in a week. He couldn't tell you the specific video that showed it though. He couldn't even tell you the specific year. It was 2014 "or so." Considering his only competitions took place on March 16th and August 30th of 2014, wouldn't the videos of his cut be the week of March 16th and August 30th of that year? Not "2014 or so?" This fucking liar can't lie for shit. He "put on 25lbs" in 24 hours. Fuck me.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2021-10-16 at 04:02 PM.

Senior Member Bluha the Fanciful's Avatar
    Weight
    175 lbs
    Height
    6’1”
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The height they log on your intake sheet when you go to jail is straight from your Drivers License. I suspect at the time Blaha had greatly exaggerated his DL height as 5-11. He is really closer to 5-8. A very weak 5-9, as he claims he is at.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluha the Fanciful View Post
    The height they log on your intake sheet when you go to jail is straight from your Drivers License. I suspect at the time Blaha had greatly exaggerated his DL height as 5-11. He is really closer to 5-8. A very weak 5-9, as he claims he is at.
    5 foot 8 is probably more accurate...mooncookie's height is confirmed and she is standing next to him in that shooting video and she is about his height wearing one inch shoes....

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Kek. Who is that guy roasting him? Send the hate speech compilation to him.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post
    Hopefully someone posts this on Fatberg's Facebook page

He would delete it and ban the poster in a heartbeat no doubt. Fatberg is really shook that his safe space has been found out.

Musclegod Gang

Ahhmmm the strawngest mahyannn in the rheooom!
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

We've all seen him compete. We've all seen him cut 18lbs of water in a week. He couldn't tell you the specific video that showed it though. He couldn't even tell you the specific year. It was 2014 "or so." Considering his only competitions took place on March 16th and August 30th of 2014, wouldn't the videos of his cut be the week of March 16th and August 30th of that year? Not "2014 or so?" This fucking liar can't lie for shit. He "put on 25lbs" in 24 hours. Fuck me.
    "aweful". "dimeter". 147 IQ. Coulda been a doctor. Smart enough. By the way, anybody here ever lost 2-3" inches on your arms in a week or 2? Seems physically impossible-- like putting on 25 lbs. in 24 hours lol. Must gave eaten 12-13 pizzas that day. Next.
    Last edited by JuggernutzTV; 2021-10-16 at 08:40 PM.
    "... and, no, I was never in the military but that doesn't mean I didn't serve my country and that doesn't mean I never risked my life for my country and that doesn't mean I never killed for my country." Jason D. Blaha, Non-Valor Thief

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    Kek. Who is that guy roasting him? Send the hate speech compilation to him.
    Jason will report him for using the n word

Weight
    Height
    5'0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Feeling sassy as fuck. Laying down specifics. We've seen him lose 18lbs of water in a week when cutting for a competition. We've seen it. Bet my account get banned if I ask him when the last time he competed was.

He hasn't hit his goal of 198 yet and he's already considering getting down to 181.

sounds like Jason Genova getting ready for the next ruby classic