Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Actually its weird that coach didnt specify which property has no electricity. He tells us he has more than one. He tells us hes in both daily.

Its so weird that a person with 2 properties he uses daily onlyever structures his sentences like he has one property.

Why no clarifying "ive no electric at my workout property" its almost like he didnt think to do it because hes lying avout a second property.

Weight
    .50 Blahas
    Height
    1.15 Blahas
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Does anyone still have the fertility test video?

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crmnh View Post
    Imagine Bloach sitting in the darkened cuck shack with only the sound of his own thoughts echoing inside the walk-in closet/studio. Maybe a few days without power is all he?ll need....
    if he loses power for days he will go nuts inside that cuckshack and hope the neighbors hear him and call the police. That would be epic!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Musclegod Gang

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    Has anyone got anyway of getting at blaha. Im in uk but i cant let his smugness continue. I cant be there in person but if anyone has a way of getting in contact with him or a lead to find info on him let me know. I need to wipe the smug tootless autism smile off his lopsided stroke face.
    So now you see my point?

I can't stomach it anymore either.

Most of us are not in Houston. Best solution remains to pull resources together and target the cuck shack. Some money (can be totally anonymous with Monero) and the Tor network is all we really need.

He's been so humiliated that any of the old tactics used here only have trivial effects nowadays, if any.

Actually having survived that is now part of his "harassment survival story" and "fortitude". He fought back 10x harder. His nuthuggers see it that way.

He has no intention of having the respect of his peers, he knows it's out the window, and for life.
    He's more than happy to just scam retards and be in a position of authority, no matter how low in the food chain.

By attacking him online we made him a prisoner of his cuck shack in real life.
    I feel that getting to him IRL will be what really disrupts his online presence.

We have to realise now is the time to strike, a channel like Joe Fazer is hard to counter, too many subs, we would be lost in a sea of his followers.

As much as his smugness is what really triggers a response, let's not forget there are practical reasons for which we can't let this shit fly.

Blaha should only be allowed to eat, shit, and cry and that's because we're generous.
    Last edited by BLEHE; 2021-02-15 at 03:20 PM.

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    You'd think he'd have an inverter or generator being the prepper type bad ass that he is.
    The idiot probably can't figure out how to light a candle.

No power, not enough light to record.

But Jason, you record in the dark.

Sitting there, shaking, staring at his phone's 2% battery power.

Jason, both of your businesses are disabled. What if Joe Fazer has an important question about his good morning form?!?! You're getting fired Jason.

If only there was a way to pre-record videos and upload them in advance so you could just make them public with a push of a button. A smart man would pre-record videos way into 2022.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshallah_blaha View Post
    Actually its weird that coach didnt specify which property has no electricity. He tells us he has more than one. He tells us hes in both daily.

Its so weird that a person with 2 properties he uses daily onlyever structures his sentences like he has one property.

Why no clarifying "ive no electric at my workout property" its almost like he didnt think to do it because hes lying avout a second property.
    It's perfectly normal to own a home, and also rent a condo, and sleep at the rented condo, and spend all of your day "working" at the rented condo, and doing this 7 days a week.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    It's perfectly normal to own a home, and also rent a condo, and sleep at the rented condo, and spend all of your day "working" at the rented condo, and doing this 7 days a week.
    The sheer idiocy of someone thinking that is in any way a normal business model for profitability.

Over to the point though, i think we are about to be in for fresh ments. It’s great he is feeling himself these days. It never fails us that each time he involves new actors, we get all new cast that hate him.

I’d give this a week until some shit starts floating....

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Its in the 40 years of delusion part 4 not bald video...

Towards the beginning. I do not have an exact time stamp unfortunately. It is in the first five minutes.

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    1000 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    Its in the 40 years of delusion part 4 not bald video...

Towards the beginning. I do not have an exact time stamp unfortunately. It is in the first five minutes.
    https://youtu.be/wtz-TV0K2Bg?t=114

What an effeminate cuck..

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Someone's claiming that he said he won't upload any more videos this month. Can anyone verify?

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    That's ok, he has months of videos done in advance, so he will have time to shift his posting around.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Someone's claiming that he said he won't upload any more videos this month. Can anyone verify?
    Maybe he's moving? Perhaps his father finally got him a place at the asylum.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    That's ok, he has months of videos done in advance, so he will have time to shift his posting around.
    Right? 6 months worth of informative content in the bag. Lol, next.

Team Blaha Member Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEHE View Post
    So now you see my point?

I can't stomach it anymore either.

Most of us are not in Houston. Best solution remains to pull resources together and target the cuck shack. Some money (can be totally anonymous with Monero) and the Tor network is all we really need.

He's been so humiliated that any of the old tactics used here only have trivial effects nowadays, if any.

Actually having survived that is now part of his "harassment survival story" and "fortitude". He fought back 10x harder. His nuthuggers see it that way.

He has no intention of having the respect of his peers, he knows it's out the window, and for life.
    He's more than happy to just scam retards and be in a position of authority, no matter how low in the food chain.

By attacking him online we made him a prisoner of his cuck shack in real life.
    I feel that getting to him IRL will be what really disrupts his online presence.

We have to realise now is the time to strike, a channel like Joe Fazer is hard to counter, too many subs, we would be lost in a sea of his followers.

As much as his smugness is what really triggers a response, let's not forget there are practical reasons for which we can't let this shit fly.

Blaha should only be allowed to eat, shit, and cry and that's because we're generous.
    There's no doubt he will be confronted for all the bullshit claims he spews/spewed over the years. The best chance is when he joins a "powerlifting meet". Btw where's Alex Rosen? Now that Kanevsky got his channel terminated he may be able to do some special operations lol.

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    if the power is out a long time his phone will go flat and he won't be able to delete comments for a short while. Just saying.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RexGuru View Post
    Not only does he have 5 months of footage recorded, he claimed that it was already uploaded and privated/unlisted. Just sitting there waiting for him to switch it to public. That way he could go so "from his phone while traveling." Like others, I suspected this was bullshit for all the obvious reasons. One of which was that anyone else with 5 months of daily videos would have simply scheduled them to be made public at the same time every day. But his "unique business model" means that he farts out a video at whatever random time during the day. I guess to ensure that his audience stays on their toes #HieghtVerified.

He hoped to give the impression of a professional that's on top of his craft and ahead of the game, making videos public while standing in line at the TSA. Even that was moronic because why would he have to take the time to "sign in from his phone and make them public with a single click," when he could have simply scheduled them to go public automatically beforehand, and spare himself having to interrupt his "travel" to do so? In addition, shouldn't those videos be going public now, instead of him missing his daily shekels due to Houston power utilities not upholding their end of the bargain?

EDIT

Fat boy uploaded a work out. He's covered up. It took a winter disaster and power outage for him to put on clothes to cover up his fat. It's funny how he supposedly has 5 months of pre-recorded footage ready to go but instead of simply making some of those public, he is forced to resort to putting on clothing and filming a workout in the cold, with nothing but daylight coming through the window. Also he calls that the February 16th 2021 workout. It's currently 6am in Texas. The sun rises at 7am. He is such a fucking liar. The video that he uploaded claiming it is Feb 16th's workout was clearly recorded during the day on Feb 15th when he was without power. This fucker doesn't upload his workouts "the day of." See how easy it is to call out his bullshit?

This jackass normally closes the curtains trying to manipulate his surroundings as best he can, but when an act of god forces him to have them open so that he can have daylight, it exposes the banal shit that he's willing to lie about. I'm US eastern time. It's 7a here. He uploaded that video an hour ago, meaning it was uploaded at 5am Houston time. Meaning that if it really were the Feb 16th workout, it would have been filmed at around 3a (when he claims to get up), to then be uploaded and available by 5am. Does that look like 3a/pre-sunrise light coming through the window?

"2-16-2021 Workout." That should be believeable.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2021-02-16 at 07:13 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Most recent vid, fucking hell this guy is a joke. What a miserable life

Height
    ashamed of it
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time to flood him with "nice" comments on his last video.
    Since the power is shutdown he'll either use his phone more sparingly or like the complete retard he is, use it as usual to police comments and end up with an empty battery pretty quick and a hassle to recharge it.
    Win win either way.

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    He was shocked that his area was chosen for a brownout because "he lives walking distance from multi million dollar houses."

No jason, you live in a noisy industrial area in a section 8 condo that you rent with government money....that is why your area was chosen....

Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast