Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 370 of 388 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,400 of 7746
    At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They say wearing black does make a person look more trim or less fat. But even for Bloach, he still looks like a tub of shit.

Just measure the calf bro Zee Why Zee Zee's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylb View Post
    You're on his mind..lmao..point proven....tell me to suck a bag of dicks to my face..private message me....we'll see how hard u are in real life.....no need to involve others....message me
    Yikes. All these posts about how bothered you are about who a bunch of strangers on a niche forum post about. It's like you're obsessed with us... Focus on you my brother

Weight
    I wanna be top.
    Height
    6'11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post
    Autism level over 9000 fellas!!

This type of behaviour from a middle aged male is frankly beyond pathetic.

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    3279 Post(s)
    Jason looks like a fat sausage in the singlet. So he is going to go full autistic training for a meet he will never get into...just great!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    his invisible lat syndrome is fucking ridiculous lol.

theres no way he waddles around costco like that right? with his arms out to the sides bouncing around?

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CalibratedWelfare View Post
    his invisible lat syndrome is fucking ridiculous lol.

theres no way he waddles around costco like that right? with his arms out to the sides bouncing around?
    It's probably like the "deep voice." Something he makes a conscious effort to do when he remembers, but drops as soon as he suffers a mental lapse and forgets he's supposed to be doing it.

Junior Member Grubworm_Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The new "swag" video is hilarious...if I didn't know any better I'd think his channel was intentional comedy. Zero self-awareness.

Weight
    gay sex pig
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://tinyimg.io/i/RNxa0Rt.png

can't upload pics, but he's fagging up the facebook group, desperately trying to ingratiate himself in conversations. kinda sad that the only discussions he's involved with are in a controlled group where members are forced to be nice to him.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    3279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPnova View Post

can't upload pics, but he's fagging up the facebook group, desperately trying to ingratiate himself in conversations. kinda sad that the only discussions he's involved with are in a controlled group where members are forced to be nice to him.
    If he were doing this in a group where he has no power then it be simple to give his sorry ass the boot. Why do these groups let this buffoon in anyway? It only will drive the legitimate members away when he's allowed to all but take control.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The only validation he got in real life was from a steel pipe, so he has to resort to chasing "likes" from strangers on social media

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Better back the fuck up. He mentions that eventually will move to a house with a garage, would this be his third property?

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    3279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post

Better back the fuck up. He mentions that eventually will move to a house with a garage, would this be his third property?
    Perhaps coach preparing for another larp as a real estate investor???

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nice apparel cumstain. Just remember - sticking a feather up your arse won't make you an eagle and all the clothing in the world won't make you strong you weak little pussy. But of course you were dancing for us again because we gave you shit about wearing the same clothes all the time.
    Last edited by NOTtheBlaha; 2022-01-15 at 04:58 AM.

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post
    Comment not longer upright and drawing air, sat there for hours but he doesn't even read it, he just hits the ban button.

His platform swag arrived, so naturally his male model instincts kicked in and had to hit some poses like an instathot

Fuck me all that compression gear shows how fat he actually is. If had muscle the compression shit would enhance it, instead all he is doing is displacing flab into an obscene undefined mess.

He should have ordered an extra pair of socks to pack out his gay stage panties.

Is that noose a cry for help? Maybe someone should call in for a welfare check if anyone cared enough.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylb View Post
    Y r u bothered!? R u threatened cos he lifts more than you!? Ur literally dedicating ur life to chat about sum f***king loser....what is wrong with you..im a dad of 3 girls...im older than u...n probably more successful than u on every level...its so disappointing to see a lad like u getting beat by a loser like blaha..he probably never gives u a second thought
    Maybe if you didn't write like a retard someone here might give a fuck about your opinion. You write like the type of successful six figure salary CEO that would take the fat slug seriously as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTtheBlaha View Post
    Nice apparel cumstain. Just remember - sticking a feather up your arse won't make you an eagle and all the clothing in the world won't make you strong you weak little pussy. But of course you were dancing for us again because we gave you shit about wearing the same clothes all the time.
    If he intends to meet his weight class goal why did he buy shit that wont fit if he ever reached his goal? It's almost as if he knows he will fail. Or he has no intention of actually attending a met, and his podium swag is just another costume, to go with his novelty bars and other home gym props.

Just use image tags "[img]yourimgurl[/img]" job done.
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; 2022-01-15 at 10:27 AM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    Fuck me all that compression gear shows how fat he actually is. If had muscle the compression shit would enhance it, instead all he is doing is displacing flab into an obscene undefined mess.

He should have ordered an extra pair of socks to pack out his gay stage panties.

Is that noose a cry for help? Maybe someone should call in for a welfare check if anyone cared enough.
    This moron is not happy unless he is dressed up and LARPing as someone he believes will get him respect and adulation....Spartan....badass Texan gun fanatic..fake merc with camo.....Slavic powerlifter....and now badass Texan powerlifter.....

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    3279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    This moron is not happy unless he is dressed up and LARPing as someone he believes will get him respect and adulation....Spartan....badass Texan gun fanatic..fake merc with camo.....Slavic powerlifter....and now badass Texan powerlifter.....
    And what has he gotten out of all that? He sure hasn't gotten any adulation or respect like for example he was pretty much ignored when he did that deadlift at the charity event. No one clapped or cheered for him as he's a nobody.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Moron hoping to imply "all those people" telling him "Whoa! Slow down their, Hass. Don't wannt get too big."

What was the bullshit he said? "Actually, I have too much muscle for my size,"? Some shit like that.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    That pic of him sat next to mooncookie told us everything. They are pretty much the same build except he has a bigger ass and tits.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Bigger in real life but the camera adds 20lbs, right?