Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 384 of 615 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 12284
  1. #7661
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    3,701
    Mentioned
    2393 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post


    The tough guy, the alpha male. I'm sure he's been trying to figure out how to charge his clients more for missed lifts/poor form. Anyone watching these vlogs can't possibly think he is an actual coach, soon enough he will start editing the client's footage to remove all the evidence of his terrible advice.
    What the fuck lmao. This guy is going insane in this LARP.
    The piss rises.

  2. #7662
    Senior Member JDBHorseGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24 2017
    Location
    South American POW Camp
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post


    The tough guy, the alpha male. I'm sure he's been trying to figure out how to charge his clients more for missed lifts/poor form. Anyone watching these vlogs can't possibly think he is an actual coach, soon enough he will start editing the client's footage to remove all the evidence of his terrible advice.


    What happened to "missed lifts" being "a valuable teaching tool?"

    Does anyone recall when the tough guy, alpha male, "we don't miss lifts in training" coach was made to sit on the curb outside of his apartment, answer questions and measure his arms? By a teenanger.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2022-01-26 at 10:37 AM.

  3. #7663
    Member YorkJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01 2016
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12054009
    The guy is so socially incompetent, even when non-directly interacting with people over video. The autistic fucking pauses at the end of each 'badass coath' moment whilst his brain catches up are infuriating.

    He's how I imagine an alien trying to blend into earth would act if it had spent years studying humans from afar.

  4. #7664
    16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2016
    Location
    Inner City, NY
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    3,513
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    What an absolute tool....like with anything, he is using pop culture and his perceived view of what a "coach" is like...

  5. #7665
    Senior Member JDBHorseGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24 2017
    Location
    South American POW Camp
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by YorkJester View Post
    The guy is so socially incompetent, even when non-directly interacting with people over video. The autistic fucking pauses at the end of each 'badass coath' moment whilst his brain catches up are infuriating.

    He's how I imagine an alien trying to blend into earth would act if it had spent years studying humans from afar.
    Think about what's happening here:

    This "client" records his footage and sends it to Blaha. Blaha then uploads it publicly to youtube. It is there, in the public space, that blaha gives his criticism of the client. Blaha actually says "I'm going to scold you in front of the entire world." Shouldn't that have been shared with the "client" privately? This means that the "client" has to watch blaha's youtube channel in order to receive the scolding. Does that make sense? You send blaha your footage. To receive your scolding you need to tune in to his youtube channel. What does putting your client on blast publicly accomplish?

    It would be one thing to share the footage in the vein of "I would like use this to illustrate your squat being higher than giraffe poosey even when you think you're going low enough." You don't upload their footage and say "Client! That squat is higher that giraffe poosey!"

    It also sounds as though he's watching the footage for the first time as he commenting over it.

  6. #7666
    Senior Member male model's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2022
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5681863
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    What the fuck lmao. This guy is going insane in this LARP.
    That is embarrassing. “My coach voice”.

  7. #7667
    Senior Member male model's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2022
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5681863
    The tough guy coach who was embarrassed by a teenager Alex Rosen. Blaha was so scared he did whatever Alex told him to do. Blaha was even told to show his teeth.

  8. #7668
    Senior Member ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    3,347
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Bet he hasn't got a proper contract in place or forged some shit to scare his dumb ass clients into thinking he owns their footage or something.

    Does that client have his own youtube channel too?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Think about what's happening here:

    This "client" records his footage and sends it to Blaha. Blaha then uploads it publicly to youtube. It is there, in the public space, that blaha gives his criticism of the client. Blaha actually says "I'm going to scold you in front of the entire world." Shouldn't that have been shared with the "client" privately? This means that the "client" has to watch blaha's youtube channel in order to receive the scolding. Does that make sense? You send blaha your footage. To receive your scolding you need to tune in to his youtube channel. What does putting your client on blast publicly accomplish?

    It would be one thing to share the footage in the vein of "I would like use this to illustrate your squat being higher than giraffe poosey even when you think you're going low enough." You don't upload their footage and say "Client! That squat is higher that giraffe poosey!"

    It also sounds as though he's watching the footage for the first time as he commenting over it.

  9. #7669
    Senior Member nolmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06 2018
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthstandard View Post


    The tough guy, the alpha male. I'm sure he's been trying to figure out how to charge his clients more for missed lifts/poor form. Anyone watching these vlogs can't possibly think he is an actual coach, soon enough he will start editing the client's footage to remove all the evidence of his terrible advice.
    Did he lose another tooth? That "shoosh" sound his rotten maw keeps making is getting worse

  10. #7670
    Senior Member Cuckleberrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2017
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    He thinks you have to be a bully to be a coach. And, if he is missing reps, that?s a coach problem, he programmed his clients lifts too heavy.

  11. #7671
    Senior Member JDBHorseGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24 2017
    Location
    South American POW Camp
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680


    Is anyone surprised that he's "found new data" that justifies limiting his "volume?" This from the lazy fuck that says he's not going to do too many rear-delt flyes because he doesn't want to "over train" them. For you see, his delts get "hit" while dead lifting. AYLOT of people don't realize that dead lifting "targets" your delts.

  12. #7672
    Senior Member Cuckleberrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 06 2017
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post


    Is anyone surprised that he's "found new data" that justifies limiting his "volume?" This from the lazy fuck that says he's not going to do too many rear-delt flyes because he doesn't want to "over train" them. For you see, his delts get "hit" while dead lifting. AYLOT of people don't realize that dead lifting "targets" your delts.
    This is also a guy who says the delts are the largest muscles in the upper body. Wonder where he googled that.

  13. #7673
    Senior Member brummie git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2016
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

  14. #7674
    Senior Member CalibratedWelfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10 2020
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    2313 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9364022
    YO JASON nice weight cutting, since u look so good now with your shocking weight loss etc why dont you prove it by finally putting the lightbulbs back into your gym area?

    its been 12 months jason i think its time to prove to us you like how you look and turn the lights back on.
    we know you read the forums so its your choice to prove yourself.

    been in the dark since last february

  15. #7675
    Senior Member NOTtheBlaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11 2016
    Location
    at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Posts
    897
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    and yet ironically delts are a muscle that - from observation - especially with lifters on gear - tend to respond favourably to higher rep ranges and more frequent training. deadlifting targets the delts just like overhead pressing targets the pecs. The guy has about as much muscle in his upper body - particularly arms and delts - as a dyel person in the advanced stages of cancer. He's such a failure with so little to claim in the way of life accomplishments, he's even tried talking up that failed deadlift where he had to dump the bar as his glock breaking grip strength failed at the top as if it was a legit passable lift were it in an actual meet. Now he deadlifts well over 600. Nope Jason you HAVEN'T demonstrated that and misrepresenting what you know in your heart to be a failed lift just makes you more pitiful.

  16. #7676
    Senior Member strengthstandard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2021
    Weight
    190
    Height
    6
    Posts
    675
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by brummie git View Post
    I'm convinced that his hourglass shape is in part due to the abuse of corset/waist trainers. Probably back when he was married and still fat he snatched one from his female wife to try to hold the jiggle.



    What is it with him and money? Who even asked how much his clients make? Does he require a W2 form from his clients to confirm their CEO salaries? He tries so hard to make everyone believe he only has successful clients to automatically make him a successful coach by association. Pathetic.

  17. #7677
    Senior Member brummie git's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2016
    Posts
    625
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    He would normally delete a comment like this but fact that someone implied that his waist was small has boosted his ego to the stratosphere, despite the sarcastic tone.

  18. #7678
    Senior Member Mr. Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,102
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post


    I fucking can't anymore. Time for me to tap out boys. Keep up the good fight. k peace out bye.

    Lol with scroaches signature over extension of the lower back. This kids getting fucked in many different ways.

  19. #7679
    Senior Member JDBHorseGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 24 2017
    Location
    South American POW Camp
    Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Posts
    3,356
    Mentioned
    2241 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by brummie git View Post
    He would normally delete a comment like this but fact that someone implied that his waist was small has boosted his ego to the stratosphere, despite the sarcastic tone.


    Reminds me of when he still attended a public gym got called out for speeding up the footage of himself squatting - you could tell by the bystander in the back ground swinging his arms. Blaha replied with "no. I'm just that explosive."
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2022-01-26 at 06:32 PM.

  20. #7680
    Senior Member strengthstandard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 10 2021
    Weight
    190
    Height
    6
    Posts
    675
    Mentioned
    2319 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by brummie git View Post
    He would normally delete a comment like this but fact that someone implied that his waist was small has boosted his ego to the stratosphere, despite the sarcastic tone.
    Funny how he brags about the upper portion of the hourglass, but no mention of his birthing hips

Posting Permissions