Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 149
  1. #21
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Alpha
    Do you like soundgarden?

  2. #22
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    12,816
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42881861
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Do you like soundgarden?
    Never really listened to that band so I dont know
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  3. #23
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    @Online Warlord BTW I have added more pulling to my routine
    I’ll post my routine here soon
    I’m doing legs and abs, upper body, rest

    Also: Talk shit about good mornings..? I might pop you in the mouth for that bro.

  4. #24
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    833
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15225985
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    I like that song, did not expect the horn to start playing at the end lol
    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #25
    Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    NDA
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    1,073
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Never really listened to that band so I dont know



  6. #26
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    833
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15225985
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-22 at 04:47 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  7. #27
    The only non mentally ill Frigg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15 2020
    Location
    Some shithole in Canada
    Weight
    Skinny fat incel
    Height
    Mental Midget
    Posts
    246
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2187000
    Someone a work made a crude remark about how "phat" my ass is. I wanted to report him but he's one of the execs so I couldn't say anything but smile like a moron

  8. #28
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Will shit down ur neck and dump u in the Everglades

  9. #29
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    12,816
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42881861
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    @Online Warlord BTW I have added more pulling to my routine
    I?ll post my routine here soon
    I?m doing legs and abs, upper body, rest

    Also: Talk shit about good mornings..? I might pop you in the mouth for that bro.
    Lol I dont think good morning is necesssrily a bad exercise, but it requires flexibility and impeccable thoracic extension to be performed safely and a lot of people cant get themselves into that position which makes it a dangerous exercise for those people
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #30
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Lol I dont think good morning is necesssrily a bad exercise, but it requires flexibility and impeccable thoracic extension to be performed safely and a lot of people cant get themselves into that position which makes it a dangerous exercise for those people
    Do u think splitting firewood is a good exercise? Like it definitely works front delta lats, a little cheat and tricep. Pretty much all ur upper body muscles get worked thru the motion of swinging a axe

  11. #31
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Do u think splitting firewood is a good exercise? Like it definitely works front delta lats, a little cheat and tricep. Pretty much all ur upper body muscles get worked thru the motion of swinging a axe
    Can?t afford a gym pass atm lmao and not even near 1 anyway

  12. #32
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    833
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15225985
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Can?t afford a gym pass atm lmao and not even near 1 anyway
    maybe you should blow glass brah. Frosty fresh etc

    Weird Energy Crew

  13. #33
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    12,816
    Mentioned
    789 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42881861
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Do u think splitting firewood is a good exercise? Like it definitely works front delta lats, a little cheat and tricep. Pretty much all ur upper body muscles get worked thru the motion of swinging a axe
    Sure its a good exercise for conditioning and explosve power

    A lot of people do a similar movement with a sledgehammer and a tire
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  14. #34
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Sure its a good exercise for conditioning and explosve power

    A lot of people do a similar movement with a sledgehammer and a tire
    Probably y I put up 5 reps of 155 EASY. A while ago and I haven?t even lifted in like 3-4 years when I know normies who also don?t lift can?t even rep 135 for 1 lmao

  15. #35
    FM=Cleanest Best Pleasure ​Injectamane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2019
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Weight
    260 lb lean and you?
    Height
    6'7"
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg. View Post
    Someone a work made a crude remark about how "phat" my ass is. I wanted to report him but he's one of the execs so I couldn't say anything but smile like a moron
    You just want to suck his dick, don't lie Hector. Also I'm sure he'd be all over this kind of ass.



    "Gnarly". You're gay af nigga.

  16. #36
    Platinum Member Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 02 2015
    Location
    The Space Between
    Weight
    125
    Posts
    1,603
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Thats great to hear hun, I'm very happy for you

    I see you got a platinum membership too, how did you bypass the broken donation system? Lol
    I just asked Nine. lol I had one in the past, I guess I lost it in the crash.
    Dead

  17. #37
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    833
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15225985
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Probably y I put up 5 reps of 155 EASY. A while ago and I haven?t even lifted in like 3-4 years when I know normies who also don?t lift can?t even rep 135 for 1 lmao
    You ever try swinging heavy clubs like in that video I posted? I never tried it but I want to. I bet it would built the fuck out of your back/shoulders
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-22 at 02:27 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  18. #38
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    You ever try swinging heavy clubs like in that video I posted? I never tried it but I want to. I bet it would built the fuck out of your back/shoulders
    I wouldn’t have the energy to do that really when I start natty lifting again in the future I’m gonna try to focus more on lower body squat and deadlifts. My upper body gets worked plenty from holding a saw up to my shoulders all day and moving brush and etc. I’d be content with mainRaining 245-275 bench for 5 reps but wood wanna get to 4 plate deadlift

  19. #39
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,516
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23056092
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    I wouldn’t have the energy to do that really when I start natty lifting again in the future I’m gonna try to focus more on lower body squat and deadlifts. My upper body gets worked plenty from holding a saw up to my shoulders all day and moving brush and etc. I’d be content with mainRaining 245-275 bench for 5 reps but wood wanna get to 4 plate deadlift
    My delts are definitely more defined then a nattys prolly had to do that I roided like 5 years ago but my delts(front esp) are constantly getting worked and are sore. Same as my fore arms

  20. #40
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    833
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15225985
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    I wouldn’t have the energy to do that really when I start natty lifting again in the future I’m gonna try to focus more on lower body squat and deadlifts. My upper body gets worked plenty from holding a saw up to my shoulders all day and moving brush and etc. I’d be content with mainRaining 245-275 bench for 5 reps but wood wanna get to 4 plate deadlift
    you kind of mogged me with that response but I appreciate it none the less

    for your time:

    Weird Energy Crew

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions