Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I think everyone is starting to realize what a faggot Joey Rogan is

feels good mane. I haven't watched one episode of his shitty podcast since it moved to spotify. He has been very quiet since all the power outages started. I wonder if his family is suffering or if he is doing anything to help out his new neighbors in their time of need. Why does he keep having that fat nerd Tim Dillon on? Dude seems like a faggot

Last edited by Violator; 2021-02-22 at 03:07 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Didn't he live in Cali?

Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tim Dillon is actually gay lmao
    He’s not in the closet

Joe Rogan is obviously bi and a major cuck

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_mind View Post
    Didn't he live in Cali?
    yeah he moved away from california to get away from all the bums and homeless people(can't blame him). It just seems strange I used to like him alot not sure what changed over years he kind of seems like a faggot to me now

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Tim Dillon is actually gay lmao
    He’s not in the closet

I meant faggot in the Louie CK sense of the word. Meaning someone that I dont like, stupid etc
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    yeah he moved away from california to get away from all the bums and homeless people(can't blame him). It just seems strange I used to like him alot not sure what changed over years he kind of seems like a faggot to me now
    He is definitely a faggot. And I don't even mean it in an insulting way. He is probably legit a homosexual.
    Just look at how him and his guest talk about black people and their amazing genes.

You can't convince me these 2 men are not homosexuals.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I haven't watched one episode of his shitty podcast since it moved to spotify.
    It just seems strange I used to like him alot not sure what changed over years he kind of seems like a faggot to me now
    I meant faggot in the Louie CK sense of the word. Meaning someone that I dont like, stupid etc
    IDK mane, sounds like you might be a victim to Google's mind control, tryin to do whatever they can to keep Spotify down...

Nah in all honesty I think it's just a consistant theme that once anyone gets THAT rich, they start to go to the dark side a little bit. I've noticed a bit of a change in him, but honestly I think it could be the fact that he has his family and many others that are now relying on his success which results in him being a little less genuine, like how he contradicted himself about how he felt about Kanye once he was gonna have him on and stuff like that. But you gotta imagine how hard it would be to have so many long form discussions with people and remain 100% genuine without creating any rifts with people which could result very very badly for all in the end. Damn near impossible. All in all I think he's a good dude though, and definitely in the top percentile of people that are as rich as he is. Most of them are snobby insufferable Kardashian-like douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Meh, bi-curious maybe, but that's about as far as I would go with it. I don't buy into the whole "Oh he's talkin about how much of a "Stud" this MMA fighter is he must wanna get his ass pounded by him." Nah thats bs. Dudes a lifelong martial artist and cagefighting commentator. It's no different than an NFL fan talkin about how good Tom Brady is. I'll admit that when him n Schaub start talkin about who the best looking fighters in the UFC are, it's a little sus, but honestly, it takes a man who is truly comfortable with their sexuality to admit another man is good looking. The true homosexuals are the ones who freak out at stuff like this. They are so deep in the closet they are finding Christmas presents.

I will definitely admit though that when He n Duncan Trussel had that super long ass podcast when he first went to Spotify and they both got drunk as fuck and started talking about how they would like to know how it feels to be a woman when having sex, thats about the farthest I've seen him go. I don't necessarily think this means hes gay or trans, it's more like curiosity about something they're never gonna get to experience in this lifetime unless they simulate it, which is what I believe the topic was about, simulations of things...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_mind View Post
    He is definitely a faggot. And I don't even mean it in an insulting way. He is probably legit a homosexual.
    Just look at how him and his guest talk about black people and their amazing genes.

You can't convince me these 2 men are not homosexuals.
    There is literally nothing gay about this at all. Watched the whole thing. They are talking about how Africans have better genes for athletic ability which is extremely common knowledge, and then they watched different fight videos that related to the topic. Either you are trolling or you are one of those closet-cases I was talking about above^. I'll admit, Joe can do some sus stuff from time to time but this vid is a horrendous example and showcases nothing of the sort.