Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Fuck this WHOLE system and FUCK all the weak slack jawed US gov politicians. Slimmy fucking kunts

Woood like to see one of these skeletons walk up on a trade site and try to chat man to man lmao faggots would probably get fussy cuz they got grease on their hand

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Normies will always pay for stupid ass shit like self medicating bc we are FUCKED so hard by the system and the system FUCKS us more for self medicating while rich Jew faggos snort cocaine and live that good life basically doing what I do but with money

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

keep speakin facts man

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post

keep speakin facts man
    Shit makes me wanna go live on the frontier. Like I know it will be hell and a survival task but at least I wouldn’t be adding more penny’s to some billionaires pocket(even if it’s only pennies, it’s the principle. AINT NO MOTHA FUCKS EAT OFF MY BACK)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Only way to win is to not play or be born into a winning position already

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Shit makes me wanna go live on the frontier. Like I know it will be hell and a survival task but at least I wouldn’t be adding more penny’s to some billionaires pocket(even if it’s only pennies, it’s the principle. AINT NO MOTHA FUCKS EAT OFF MY BACK)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    https://i.imgur.com/TU8rIuP.jpg

Just got done testing this tiny thing out lmao

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    You ever see the movie 'Into The Wild?'

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    You ever see the movie 'Into The Wild?'
    I don’t think so bruh but oddly enough I watched that movie in ur avi like a week ago was high af lmao

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I don’t think so bruh but oddly enough I watched that movie in ur avi like a week ago was high af lmao
    I love it. It's both amazing and equally terrifying to watch it on mushrooms. Highly recommend! The line "This is bat country" gets me every time lol

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I love it. It's both amazing and equally terrifying to watch it on mushrooms. Highly recommend! The line "This is bat country" gets me every time lol
    I can’t even do those drugs anymore I’d lose my mind srs I’ve done enuf lsd shrooms ketamine etc for 1 niggas life time

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I can?t even do those drugs anymore I?d lose my mind srs I?ve done enuf lsd shrooms ketamine etc for 1 niggas life time
    I feel you brah. That's how I feel as well. Got all that shit outa my system and built alotta character, but it also led to alotta darkness. There are still substances I may use, but it's not on the top of my list. If it feels right do it, if not, fuck it.

Anyways check out Into The Wild it's a true story about a guy who felt exactly how you feel and switched up his lifestyle. 8.1 on imdb and stars Emile Hirsch, Kristen Stewart, and Vince Vaughn in it as well. Highly recommend!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I feel you brah. That's how I feel as well. Got all that shit outa my system and built alotta character, but it also led to alotta darkness. There are still substances I may use, but it's not on the top of my list. If it feels right do it, if not, fuck it.

Anyways check out Into The Wild it's a true story about a guy who felt exactly how you feel and switched up his lifestyle. 8.1 on imdb and stars Emile Hirsch, Kristen Stewart, and Vince Vaughn in it as well. Highly recommend!
    I will bruh thanks. And yea I lost control a few times and had some bad asss trips shit made me beta srs . Complete ego death . On the other hand few trips I laughed so hard my core was SHOT like my abs and obliques were basically pulled from lmao