Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933

    Fuck this WHOLE system and FUCK all the weak slack jawed US gov politicians. Slimmy fucking kunts

    Woood like to see one of these skeletons walk up on a trade site and try to chat man to man lmao faggots would probably get fussy cuz they got grease on their hand

  2. #2
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Normies will always pay for stupid ass shit like self medicating bc we are FUCKED so hard by the system and the system FUCKS us more for self medicating while rich Jew faggos snort cocaine and live that good life basically doing what I do but with money

  3. #3
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,975
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676


    keep speakin facts man

  4. #4
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post


    keep speakin facts man
    Shit makes me wanna go live on the frontier. Like I know it will be hell and a survival task but at least I wouldn’t be adding more penny’s to some billionaires pocket(even if it’s only pennies, it’s the principle. AINT NO MOTHA FUCKS EAT OFF MY BACK)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Only way to win is to not play or be born into a winning position already

  6. #6
    Member Brian Bosworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13 2017
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3944318
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Shit makes me wanna go live on the frontier. Like I know it will be hell and a survival task but at least I wouldn’t be adding more penny’s to some billionaires pocket(even if it’s only pennies, it’s the principle. AINT NO MOTHA FUCKS EAT OFF MY BACK)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    https://i.imgur.com/TU8rIuP.jpg

    Just got done testing this tiny thing out lmao

  8. #8
    Senior Member Brink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2017
    Posts
    2,258
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    Shit makes me wanna go live on the frontier. Like I know it will be hell and a survival task but at least I wouldn’t be adding more penny’s to some billionaires pocket(even if it’s only pennies, it’s the principle. AINT NO MOTHA FUCKS EAT OFF MY BACK)
    You ever see the movie 'Into The Wild?'

  9. #9
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    You ever see the movie 'Into The Wild?'
    I don’t think so bruh but oddly enough I watched that movie in ur avi like a week ago was high af lmao

  10. #10
    Senior Member Brink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2017
    Posts
    2,258
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    I don’t think so bruh but oddly enough I watched that movie in ur avi like a week ago was high af lmao
    I love it. It's both amazing and equally terrifying to watch it on mushrooms. Highly recommend! The line "This is bat country" gets me every time lol

  11. #11
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    I love it. It's both amazing and equally terrifying to watch it on mushrooms. Highly recommend! The line "This is bat country" gets me every time lol
    I can’t even do those drugs anymore I’d lose my mind srs I’ve done enuf lsd shrooms ketamine etc for 1 niggas life time

  12. #12
    Senior Member Brink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 12 2017
    Posts
    2,258
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    I can?t even do those drugs anymore I?d lose my mind srs I?ve done enuf lsd shrooms ketamine etc for 1 niggas life time
    I feel you brah. That's how I feel as well. Got all that shit outa my system and built alotta character, but it also led to alotta darkness. There are still substances I may use, but it's not on the top of my list. If it feels right do it, if not, fuck it.

    Anyways check out Into The Wild it's a true story about a guy who felt exactly how you feel and switched up his lifestyle. 8.1 on imdb and stars Emile Hirsch, Kristen Stewart, and Vince Vaughn in it as well. Highly recommend!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Immoralkid33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01 2021
    Posts
    1,723
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24971933
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    I feel you brah. That's how I feel as well. Got all that shit outa my system and built alotta character, but it also led to alotta darkness. There are still substances I may use, but it's not on the top of my list. If it feels right do it, if not, fuck it.

    Anyways check out Into The Wild it's a true story about a guy who felt exactly how you feel and switched up his lifestyle. 8.1 on imdb and stars Emile Hirsch, Kristen Stewart, and Vince Vaughn in it as well. Highly recommend!
    I will bruh thanks. And yea I lost control a few times and had some bad asss trips shit made me beta srs . Complete ego death . On the other hand few trips I laughed so hard my core was SHOT like my abs and obliques were basically pulled from lmao

Posting Permissions