Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Never had internet till 2006 srs

Right poor af smh remember lots of geeks getting that shit around 2001

Imagine how big of a faggot geek you?d need 2 be to have a computer in the 90s only the biggest geeks of geeks had them then

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I didn't have it until 2010

Gang shit

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_mind View Post
    I didn't have it until 2010

Gang shit
    Read that as ‘gyno shit’ cuz crack in my screen was real confused lmao thot u were bring up my gyno but it’s gone (just evaporated over time etc)

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    you make a good point though OP. Its weird to think how much internet has changed our lives. Sometimes I feel like media(music, tv, movies etc) hit different if it was made before the internet came out or was popular. Its almost like the internet has homogonized people and made us all the same. You used to see each little area had its own flavor or flow. Now everything sounds the same. Like there is AYlot of positives from technology and the internet but it seems like things were more soulful or real before the internet? Probably just my autism speaking
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Decent srs

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I remember around 2002 if u had it I was definitely superstitious of a nigga with that kind of tech but around 2002.5-2003 shit became the norm and all the sudden it wasn’t big geek anymore if u had 1 brb windows XP was rampant and making big loot and those faggots that sunk 10k into old bricks from the 90s that ran 95 was stuck with that shit lmao of those geeks just waiting 7 more years and just did shit outside for another 7 years could of got mad gain plus the internet is poisonus to man we weren’t meant to be this connected to strangers. Only small circles and communities

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immoralkid33 View Post
    I remember around 2002 if u had it I was definitely superstitious of a nigga with that kind of tech but around 2002.5-2003 shit became the norm and all the sudden it wasn’t big geek anymore if u had 1 brb windows XP was rampant and making big loot and those faggots that sunk 10k into old bricks from the 90s that ran 95 was stuck with that shit lmao of those geeks just waiting 7 more years and just did shit outside for another 7 years could of got mad gain plus the internet is poisonus to man we weren’t meant to be this connected to strangers. Only small circles and communities
    It’s a beta manipulation tactic they just haven’t perfected the program yet. Fucking dummies. Where did the internet even come from? Military aka government.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Self reliance is the governments worse enemie and the ur trying harder than ever to get us reliant on sugar salt and internet brb everything about ur life is tied to internet bank accounts media most ppl don’t even pay cash anymore the cashies can’t even count change anymore and soon everything we do will be traced brb facial recognition cameras everywhere fucking facial recognition robots being deployed in America and shit

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Just wanna buy stims without being watched filmed documented traced etc. Cruel world smh

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    1866 Post(s)
    never had shit crew
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    never had shit crew
    That’s y I got so good at street fighting never had nothin except my hands to kill tome

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    1866 Post(s)
    That?s y I got so good at street fighting never had nothin except my hands to kill tome
    you cant fight your way outta a wet paper bag in a rain storm
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    637 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    you cant fight your way outta a wet paper bag in a rain storm
    I'd hammer fist the tip of your head so hard you'd look like genetik
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I earned two college degrees in the late 1990s without ever owning a computer, didn't have one until 2003 when I got a refurb laptop and dial-up internet. No cell phone until 2006.

The times I needed computer/internet, including graduate school, went to the library at school. When trying to find/apply for jobs around 2003, I used the public library near my parents - one hour time limit, slow dsl. Being poor sucked. Looking back now, as a financially comfortable person after a 25yr career, it's kinda funny. It wasn't funny at all then, it was a giant pain in the ass. Everything is way, way harder when you're poor. Simple stuff that would take a "normal" person an hour, might take you all day if you're poor. Wait on the bus, wait in line for a computer, wait in line at the food bank for some expired canned foods and ramen noodles, bike 2hrs round trip to a 3hr shift at a shitty paying job.

I was a tight fisted mf for a long time, always afraid of being poor again. At some point, I realized I had enough money that even if I stopped working today, I'd be fine for the rest of my life. Then I started giving.

Richest country on earth, nobody should work a full time job and not be able to house and feed themselves. If your shitty business is run on such thin margins that you can't afford to pay a living wage, then I don't give a shit if your business goes bankrupt. Wal Mart scum paying their employees so little that they end up on food stamps and all kinds of public assistance - which means you and I are subsidizing the billionaire Walton clan. Fuck them, time to bring back the guillotines.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Butter View Post
    I earned two college degrees in the late 1990s without ever owning a computer, didn't have one until 2003 when I got a refurb laptop and dial-up internet. No cell phone until 2006.

The times I needed computer/internet, including graduate school, went to the library at school. When trying to find/apply for jobs around 2003, I used the public library near my parents - one hour time limit, slow dsl. Being poor sucked. Looking back now, as a financially comfortable person after a 25yr career, it's kinda funny. It wasn't funny at all then, it was a giant pain in the ass. Everything is way, way harder when you're poor. Simple stuff that would take a "normal" person an hour, might take you all day if you're poor. Wait on the bus, wait in line for a computer, wait in line at the food bank for some expired canned foods and ramen noodles, bike 2hrs round trip to a 3hr shift at a shitty paying job.

I was a tight fisted mf for a long time, always afraid of being poor again. At some point, I realized I had enough money that even if I stopped working today, I'd be fine for the rest of my life. Then I started giving.

Richest country on earth, nobody should work a full time job and not be able to house and feed themselves. If your shitty business is run on such thin margins that you can't afford to pay a living wage, then I don't give a shit if your business goes bankrupt. Wal Mart scum paying their employees so little that they end up on food stamps and all kinds of public assistance - which means you and I are subsidizing the billionaire Walton clan. Fuck them, time to bring back the guillotines.
    Truer words never been spoken before on here srs real nig shit

Makes me even madder and clench my tooth on my gums in anger when I think about it

Like you said to be poor is hard Brbr no time to educate yo ur self cuz 1 u can’t afford it cuz they got u living like a rat. Ur whole pay goes back into stacking energy to work that shit job(buying food, just to burn those calories on the job etc) 2 don’t got time bc always doin poor person shit no car etc and when u do finally get groceries it’s ramen and gay as shit LOADED with salts, sugars and processed junk to make you the least confrontational version of yourself u can be cuz they won’t want nobody speaking up for a living wage

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    you make a good point though OP. Its weird to think how much internet has changed our lives. Sometimes I feel like media(music, tv, movies etc) hit different if it was made before the internet came out or was popular. Its almost like the internet has homogonized people and made us all the same. You used to see each little area had its own flavor or flow. Now everything sounds the same. Like there is AYlot of positives from technology and the internet but it seems like things were more soulful or real before the internet? Probably just my autism speaking
    The world
    Was
    A
    Quiet place internet is a soap box for faggots to make noise

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    1866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I'd hammer fist the tip of your head so hard you'd look like genetik
    you know what time it is bruh?
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    The world
    Was
    A
    Quiet place internet is a soap box for faggots to make noise
    all we can really do is observe how the internet and technology change our world. What are we gonna do? slow down technology? people would look at you like you're stupid. whoever has the best technology is in control. Better get used to internet and technology brah. If anything, in the future people will be more into it than we are now. We got to see an interesting time in history with the birth of the internet imho(we'll be dead before it gets too crazy though)

I mean unless you want to live like an Amish person.. that is an option I suppose
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    It has homogenized us. Just watching stuff from the pre HD era is much different. The world was a lot different back then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast