Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)

THE OFFICIAL ONLINE WARLORD THREAD - ASK ME ANYTHING, AND GET ANSWERS TOO!

Due to the unexpected success of my previous thread I decided to go through with this anyway

So ask me anything you wanna know ITT and I will answer every question seriously and to the best of my abilities

Go
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Success? There wasn't a single reply related to your AMA lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Depending on the circumstances and if there's injury, the price to pay for getting physical with someone who's 1 year to as many as 10 years old is a felony in some areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    You have no solid evidence of me being a kiddie diddler.

Weight
    145 lb (goal weight)
    Height
    five foot six
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    @eod89 style

Weight
    145 lb (goal weight)
    Height
    five foot six
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    you gonna get the vachseen bro

Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon labe View Post
    I know, I was merely referring to the massive amount of replies in general

Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    you gonna get the vachseen bro
    Maybe but not exactly in a hurry to go get it though, I wanna observe for a while and see how it affects other people first

I've made it to this point uninfected by simply following common sense; keep my hands clean, wear a mask if I happen to have one with me and stay away from large house parties (as if any of us social outcasts were going to large house parties anyway HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Senior Member bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Have you ever hooked up with a tranny only to find out she/he was one when they took off their panties?
    Last edited by bypassed email verification thingy; 2021-03-31 at 01:06 PM.

Weight
    145 lb (goal weight)
    Height
    five foot six
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I know, I was merely referring to the massive amount of replies in general

Maybe but not exactly in a hurry to go get it though, I wanna observe for a while and see how it affects other people first

I've made it to this point uninfected by simply following common sense; keep my hands clean, wear a mask if I happen to have one with me and stay away from large house parties (as if any of us social outcasts were going to large house parties anyway HAHAHAHAHA!!!)
    i feel you man
    ugh this sucks

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bypassed email verification thingy View Post
    Have you ever hooked up with a tranny only to find out she/he was one when they took off their panties?
    I have actually come across a few trannies at clubs and dating apps but they always openly told me theyre trannies before anything could happen, so no I've never done anything sexual with a tranny nor have I been on the verge of doing

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I think its very interesting that blonde hair is so cherished. I mean obviously I can see why.. blondes are smoking hot. I just find it interesting that most people with blonde hair come from the same region of the planet. Do you know much about the very early history of Finland or its people? Do you know anything about drinking reindeer piss? What else is Finland known for? Not really a question I just want to learn more about Finnish culture. Bedroom bully said in a live not too long ago that the soviets controlled Finland for a short time, but I dont' think that is accurate is it? Why are Finnish people known for being so quiet?
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi.

Marry 1, fuck 1, kill 1. Answer

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I think its very interesting that blonde hair is so cherished. I mean obviously I can see why.. blondes are smoking hot. I just find it interesting that most people with blonde hair come from the same region of the planet. Do you know much about the very early history of Finland or its people? Do you know anything about drinking reindeer piss? What else is Finland known for? Not really a question I just want to learn more about Finnish culture. Bedroom bully said in a live not too long ago that the soviets controlled Finland for a short time, but I dont' think that is accurate is it? Why are Finnish people known for being so quiet?
    Ive never heard anything about drinking reindeer piss

That bedroom bully guy or whatever is partially right, we were under russian rule for a while. Before we were a part of sweden but then somewhere in the early 1800s sweden and russia had some kind of a war, we were pretty much useless in it and Finland became a part of russia after that war. First they were really nice to us and gave us a bunch of privileges and stuff until the early 1900s when they started taking some of those privileges away from us, but then they got their asses beat in world war 1 which encouraged us to declare independence.
    During the cold war, after they beat us in the world war 2 we were afraid that they would just conquer our whole country so we had to be nice to them and stay in good terms with them for quite some time, so in a way they did kinda control us during that time too even though they didnt really.

Why are we known for being so quiet? I dunno, I guess its because we are? We dont really have that kind of small talk culture that some other countries have, we rarely spark up conversations with people we dont know

As for what else is finland known for, I linked you this video before but I'll link it again in case you missed it, it pretty much sums up everything we're known for:

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2021-04-06 at 10:13 AM.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Hilary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi.

Marry 1, fuck 1, kill 1. Answer
    Hillary is the least attractive of those so im gonna say kill her

And I guess I'd have to marry Kamala Harris and fuck Nancy Pelosi because Harris is the more attractive one, I dont know man im not that well versed with american politicians

Senior Member bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hillary is the least attractive of those so im gonna say kill her

And I guess I'd have to marry Kamala Harris and fuck Nancy Pelosi because Harris is the more attractive one, I dont know man im not that well versed with american politicians
    Tough choices anyway, you have 2 geriatric white females. And then you have a middle aged pajeet-nigger hybrid.
    Last edited by bypassed email verification thingy; 2021-04-01 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    What else is Finland known for? Not really a question I just want to learn more about Finnish culture. Bedroom bully said in a live not too long ago that the soviets controlled Finland for a short time, but I dont' think that is accurate is it?

over 500 confirmed kills in under 100 days

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Am I the only one that ever wonders if OW is going to post a picture his penis?

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post

over 500 confirmed kills in under 100 days
    I heard about this guy before. I'm gonna watch that video later. Thanks for the heads up!
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Ive never heard anything about drinking reindeer piss

That bedroom bully guy or whatever is partially right, we were under russian rule for a while. Befire we were a part of sweden but then somewhere in the early 1800s sweden and russia had some kind of a war, we were pretty much useless in it and Finland became a part of russia after that war. First they were really nice to us and gave us a bunch of privileges and stuff until the early 1900s when they started taking some of those privileges away from us, but then they got their asses beat in world war 1 which encouraged us to declare independence.
    During the cold war, after they beat us in the world war 2 we were afraid that they would just conquer our whole country so we had to be nice to them and stay in good terms with them for quite some time, so in a way they did kinda control us during that time too even though they didnt really.

Why are we known for being so quiet? I dunno, I guess its because we are? We dont really have that kind of small talk culture that some other countries have, we rarely spark up conversations with people we dont know

As for what else is finland known for, I linked you this video before but I'll link it again in case you missed it, it pretty much sums up everything we're known for:

that is interesting. I don't like the soviet countries too much. Maybe I am misguided but Russia and the Soviet union seem like faggots to me. I could be wrong because I am forming my opinion on very limited information. But I dont like Russia and Soviet Union very much. Seems like Finland got kind of cucked by USSR. You guise shouldn't have let that happen tbh
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    Am I the only one that ever wonders if OW is going to post a picture his penis?
    I cant speak for everybody else here but I can tell you it is very unlikely that I would ever post such a picture

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    that is interesting. I don't like the soviet countries too much. Maybe I am misguided but Russia and the Soviet union seem like faggots to me. I could be wrong because I am forming my opinion on very limited information. But I dont like Russia and Soviet Union very much. Seems like Finland got kind of cucked by USSR. You guise shouldn't have let that happen tbh
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2021-04-02 at 01:27 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    to say that they're faggots is an understatement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast