Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I used translator for the word meaning questions when I didnt know what that word is in my language but other than that I didnt really have problems with any of the questions, answered all of them
    Then what's up with your autistic posts sometimes lol

  2. #22
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,548
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19628247
    Quote Originally Posted by bypassed email verification thingy View Post
    That might be one of the wisest responses I've seen on Fitmisc. IQ after a certain point is just validation at the end of the day, similar to PSL ratings.

    There's no real point in exceeding the 130 mark, I'd say. You're already intelligent enough at that point to perform adequately in any function, after that threshold you'll find yourself unable to relate to average people. It's been shown that if the IQ gap between 2 individuals is greater than 30, they can't really hold a meaningful conversation.




    Last edited by Violator; 2021-04-05 at 12:22 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  3. #23
    Senior Member crashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 17 2018
    Posts
    681
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26156872
    Quote Originally Posted by bypassed email verification thingy View Post
    That might be one of the wisest responses I've seen on Fitmisc. IQ after a certain point is just validation at the end of the day, similar to PSL ratings.

    There's no real point in exceeding the 130 mark, I'd say. You're already intelligent enough at that point to perform adequately in any function, after that threshold you'll find yourself unable to relate to average people. It's been shown that if the IQ gap between 2 individuals is greater than 30, they can't really hold a meaningful conversation.
    My IQ is 85 (got it tested irl)

  4. #24
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    13,300
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Then what's up with your autistic posts sometimes lol
    Provide an example and I'll try to explain it lol
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  5. #25
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Provide an example and I'll try to explain it lol
    Well, do you think you got the fluid items right?You have half the report. Just because you answered them all doesn't mean they're correct. There were two problematic items I found. One answer had to be deduced based on available answers because it was poorly formed.

    For starters your condom threads are really autistic tbh. It's easy to take a picture.

  6. #26
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    13,300
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Well, do you think you got the fluid items right?You have half the report. Just because you answered them all doesn't mean they're correct. There were two problematic items I found. One answer had to be deduced based on available answers because it was poorly formed.

    For starters your condom threads are really autistic tbh. It's easy to take a picture.
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by fluid items? English isnt my first language etc and I'm not entirely sure what youre talking about, so if you could be more specific

    Also what were the 2 problematic items you found?

    The condom threads are something I do for fun, I am aware of how autistic they are which is why that stuff is reserved exclusively for fitmisc, I would never let anybody outside of fitmisc know that I have taken pictures of my own used condoms.
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2021-04-07 at 06:15 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  7. #27
    brainless wonder JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20433598
    Quote Originally Posted by im 2 normal View Post
    Macers IQ might just be in the negative
    @Macer babe, prove him wrong

  8. #28
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by fluid items? English isnt my first language etc and I'm not entirely sure what youre talking about, so if you could be more specific

    Also what were the 2 problematic items you found?

    The condom threads are something I do for fun, I am aware of how autistic they are which is why that stuff is reserved exclusively for fitmisc, I would never let anybody outside of fitmisc know that I have taken pictures of my own used condoms.
    The last bulk of problems were mostly measuring fluid intelligence

    I know you are ESL which is why these tests probably aren't as valid for you compared to Finnish versions or wherever you're from

    And nah I mean it's not hard to get a picture of a girl dude. Ppl with 100iq can pull it off.
    I showed a Pic with jizz on a girl's hip from last year, it's not hard...

  9. #29
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    13,300
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    The last bulk of problems were mostly measuring fluid intelligence

    I know you are ESL which is why these tests probably aren't as valid for you compared to Finnish versions or wherever you're from

    And nah I mean it's not hard to get a picture of a girl dude. Ppl with 100iq can pull it off.
    I showed a Pic with jizz on a girl's hip from last year, it's not hard...
    Oh right those, yeah I think I did pretty well in them. I actually posted one of them here: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...you-fitmiscers
    What would be your answer to that question?

    I know I could get an actual picture of a girl I lay down but as of now I just dont feel the need to go through all that, even if its not that hard. The only people so far who have been accusing me of lying about my slays are the gay incels of this forum and their opinion means absolutely nothing to me
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #30
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,548
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19628247
    question for all the big wrinkled brains ITT: is there a name for the idea of holding onto whats rare and using or spending what is common? I read about this before but want to look further into it. I think there is a name for this concept or idea but I can't think of it. Something along the lines of rare items hold their value longer. so we are more likely to spend or use what is more common. Anyone ever heard of something like this?

    a shitty example would be to say I have 2 types of live resin. I have 3 grams of one type and one gram of the other. I think most people would probably start smoking on the type you have 3 grams of. And then gradually mix it up with the other stuff. But it could be applied to anything, coins etc. Is there a name for this concept?
    Weird Energy Crew

  11. #31
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    2,239
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    You sure you're 85IQ?

    Quote Originally Posted by crashin View Post
    IQ tests are almost meaningless. Life is an IQ test, when you start in school they quickly separate children into classes based on cognitive ability, then university comes around and whilst it's true that you need a great drive to get through university (I mean medschool, Oxbridge etc not just some shitty media course at a bottom tier university) to even get into a decent course you need to prove you are smart enough via grades from school. And then jobs are given based on cognitive ability and drive.

    You can tell if you are smart because you will be working a good job, and be surrounded by smart people. Obesity and poverty are linked to low IQ. Walk around a poor white neighborhood, you will see fat single mothers, fat men dressed in clothes that don't even fit them and barely taking care of their appearance, probably don't even work and if they do its warehouse or retail, and then walk around a rich white area and you will see fit and healthy women and men, and everyone is wearing expensive designer clothes that fit and and taking care of their appearance. Men in actual careers and competing in a corporate setting.

    There are some exceptions, like a narcissist can be extremely good at understanding people and so work in sales, and an autistic can be a savant and work in ICT but be dumb as fuck in other areas of life or at least completely oblivious.

    Being low IQ and self aware like me is the worst. All my friends from school never really made it, most are riddled with mental health issues and working dead end jobs or not working, the smart kids all went to good universities and are competing in the corporate world.

    Don't need to sit behind a desk and spend hours solving puzzles to realize who has low IQ or high IQ its fucking obvious. The kid who scored Es at school and doesn't have a job (dumb as fuck) the kid who got straight As and is now a lawyer (high IQ).

  12. #32
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    question for all the big wrinkled brains ITT: is there a name for the idea of holding onto whats rare and using or spending what is common? I read about this before but want to look further into it. I think there is a name for this concept or idea but I can't think of it. Something along the lines of rare items hold their value longer. so we are more likely to spend or use what is more common. Anyone ever heard of something like this?

    a shitty example would be to say I have 2 types of live resin. I have 3 grams of one type and one gram of the other. I think most people would probably start smoking on the type you have 3 grams of. And then gradually mix it up with the other stuff. But it could be applied to anything, coins etc. Is there a name for this concept?
    Yeah a collector of sorts

    The 2nd paragraph is related to personality more than any term. That's just rationing
    Last edited by im normal; 2021-04-07 at 11:18 AM.

  13. #33
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,548
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19628247
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    Yeah a collector of sorts

    The 2nd paragraph is related to personality more than any term. That's just rationing
    I think there was more to it than that, something to do with scarcity? I will try to remember

    http://www.chinaforex.com.cn/index.p...id-49821.shtml - is this information relevant at all? Probably not. I dont really understand how there can be a coin shortage?
    Weird Energy Crew

  14. #34
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I think there was more to it than that, something to do with scarcity? I will try to remember

    http://www.chinaforex.com.cn/index.p...id-49821.shtml - is this information relevant at all? Probably not. I dont really understand how there can be a coin shortage?
    the answer is in the title "hoarding"

    HOARDING

    In economics, hoarding is the practice of obtaining and holding scarce resources, possibly so that they can be sold to customers for profit.

    Causes

    Hoarding behavior may be a common response to fear, whether fear of imminent society...

    Definition

    Under capitalist theory, if this is done so that the resource can be transferred to the customer or improved upon, then it is a standard business practice (e.g. buying up a bunch of wood to turn into a house); however, if the sole intent is to hold an otherwise unavailable resource it is considered hoarding.
    Definition of ?Rationing?

    Rationing refers to an artificial control on the distribution of scarce resources, food items, industrial production, etc.

    Definition: Rationing refers to an artificial control on the distribution of scarce resources, food items, industrial production, etc. In banking, credit rationing is a situation when banks limit the supply of loans to consumers. In economics, rationing refers to an artificial control of the supply and demand of commodities.
    Last edited by im normal; 2021-04-07 at 12:04 PM.
    You are such a pathetic human
    You are such a loser it's the main reason I barely post anymore
    I can't stand you so opinionated but you have done absolutely nothing with your life
    You take politics way to seriously, most people with nothing going on in their own lives do
    You will never even accomplish your pathetic goal of owning a van
    Fucking loser

  15. #35
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,548
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19628247
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    the answer is in the title "hoarding"
    you're probably right. Probably a stupid question but is there any way to apply the ideas discussed in that article to crypto and make bank? Probably not just wondering
    Weird Energy Crew

  16. #36
    AI Blockchain im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Location
    NYC BX
    Weight
    225lbs
    Height
    5'9.5"
    Posts
    3,462
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    you're probably right. Probably a stupid question but is there any way to apply the ideas discussed in that article to crypto and make bank? Probably not just wondering
    No idea, i know little about economics
    You are such a pathetic human
    You are such a loser it's the main reason I barely post anymore
    I can't stand you so opinionated but you have done absolutely nothing with your life
    You take politics way to seriously, most people with nothing going on in their own lives do
    You will never even accomplish your pathetic goal of owning a van
    Fucking loser

  17. #37
    Senior Member crashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 17 2018
    Posts
    681
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26156872
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    You sure you're 85IQ?
    I just smashed out so much LSD and shrooms since that test that I seriously became so introspective plus I started taking medication for my ADHD which helps the cognitive deficits a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions