Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

i can tell from someones face with lots of certainty of he is vegan/vegatarian

this ledditor datnip has been posting a score on every thread for months yet tells me I gave dumb advice regarding facial improvement lol, he doesn't know shit
    Last edited by arsyy; 2021-04-06 at 09:27 AM.

Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I bet you have a vegetarian face even though you try compensating through eating meat

you come from that sort of culture unfortunately

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    I bet you have a vegetarian face even though you try compensating through eating meat

you come from that sort of culture unfortunately
    what are you talking about

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    I have that look like i killed 5 men face
    Not active

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I am good at spotting it in women; they have poor eye support so get corpse-eyes, thin lips, thin hair, bad skin, small/saggy boobs and generally physical sagginess from a lack of natural muscle mass. In both men and women it seems to make them look androgynous and overall much less attractive. They're mentally ill, often angry and complaining all the time.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    I am good at spotting it in women; they have poor eye support so get corpse-eyes, thin lips, thin hair, bad skin, small/saggy boobs and generally physical sagginess from a lack of natural muscle mass. They're mentally ill, often angry and complaining all the time.
    My kind of chick

Got a pic?

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Pajeet View Post
    My kind of chick

Got a pic?
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I am good at spotting it in women; they have poor eye support so get corpse-eyes, thin lips, thin hair, bad skin, small/saggy boobs and generally physical sagginess from a lack of natural muscle mass. In both men and women it seems to make them look androgynous and overall much less attractive. They're mentally ill, often angry and complaining all the time.
    vegetarian women are always the most narcasstic of girls who probably only do it so they can maintain a "holier-than-thou" attitude which is why no one takes the cause seriously. But I really think it is time for people to stop being lazy and find alternatives to meat, the way we treat animals is just unethical and I really think people in the future will look back on it as primitive behaviour just like we look back at the slave trade for example. That being said most the people that criticise vegatirains and vegans as being unhealthy are hypocrites (you probably are an exception as you post on a fitness board) because we are currently undergoing a sugar epidemic which is causing widespread obesity. If someone was to become a vegetarian and properly supplement their protein and eat natural food they would be healtier than most people. Always lol when soemone sits in an office all day drinking coca cola and getting a takeway after work as vegans being unhealthy.

also i feel like complaing all the time is a physiological form of masochism; putting themselves in positions where people feel sorry for them or look down on them. It's truly submissive to complain as it always invites others to be positions of power to help or whatever.
    Last edited by crashin; 2021-04-07 at 06:13 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Also, why do you spend your free time rating mens faces on reddit?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crashin View Post
    vegetarian women are always the most narcasstic of girls who probably only do it so they can maintain a "holier-than-thou" attitude which is why no one takes the cause seriously. But I really think it is time for people to stop being lazy and find alternatives to meat, the way we treat animals is just unethical and I really think people in the future will look back on it as primitive behaviour just like we look back at the slave trade for example. That being said most the people that criticise vegatirains and vegans as being unhealthy are hypocrites (you probably are an exception as you post on a fitness board) because we are currently undergoing a sugar epidemic which is causing widespread obesity. If someone was to become a vegetarian and properly supplement their protein and eat natural food they would be healtier than most people. Always lol when soemone sits in an office all day drinking coca cola and getting a takeway after work as vegans being unhealthy.

also i feel like complaing all the time is a physiological form of masochism; putting themselves in positions where people feel sorry for them or look down on them. It's truly submissive to complain as it always invites others to be positions of power to help or whatever.
    There's nothing unethical about eating animals, on any level. It helps the environment and the animals meet a better end than they would in the wild. What is unethical is factory-farmed meat, vegtards like to use factory-farmed meat as a strawman representing all meat production as a form of propaganda. The reality is that our response to unethical meat production should be to revert to traditional farming practices and a greater reliance on pastured livestock farming, not this modernist plant based nonsense which is a scam to fill our diets with imported high profit crap.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Based and einopilled

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    There's nothing unethical about eating animals, on any level. It helps the environment and the animals meet a better end than they would in the wild. What is unethical is factory-farmed meat, vegtards like to use factory-farmed meat as a strawman representing all meat production as a form of propaganda. The reality is that our response to unethical meat production should be to revert to traditional farming practices and a greater reliance on pastured livestock farming, not this modernist plant based nonsense which is a scam to fill our diets with imported high profit crap.
    but with our captalist culture, which is based on monetry profits and efficiency it would be almost impossible for the factory-farm meat to change. It is all about profits, when the sugar tax was introduced in England household sugar intake reduced by 10 percent, not because consumers brought other products but because companies changed their recipes to contain less sugar to keep profits up and prices low. Consumers want the lowest possible price but also brand recognition (which is why coca cola sells more than the cheaper cola alternatives which don't have as much money to spend on marketing). Without goverment intervention or socital change I'm not sure how we could revert back to ethical meat nor am I sure it could meet the market demand. Why not spend the time and effort to develop new diets that can supplement the population without killing sentient beings rather than revert back to an inefficient and old method of farming?