Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)

Actually miss gymcope

Once im done with this legal shit and covid lockdown and move within walking distance to a gym i will gymcope harder than i ever have srs.

You take it for granted until its taken away.

1200lbs total/sub 10:30 3k/sub 180lbs bw/30+ strict chins within 6 months should be doable (natty)

Tbh you can get pretty insane shape as natty, yes you will look kinda small in outdoor clothes but who tf cares. Most steroid drug addicts look like shit no matter what they are wearing tbf.

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    If your goal is to achieve maximum athletics you will look as good as your genetics allow imo. Training with the sole goal of aesthetics makes setting goals and measuring progress kinda hard.

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stahl View Post
    If your goal is to achieve maximum athletics you will look as good as your genetics allow imo. Training with the sole goal of aesthetics makes setting goals and measuring progress kinda hard.
    The exception to this rule is if you look kinda weird, but still focus only on lifts that doesnt help correct it.

Like online Warlord, dont know if its the angle or that he sucks at taking pictures, or if he just got a weird shaped body, but if its the 2nd alternative and i coached him id for sure change up some of his main exercises and or the form he used.

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Yes

IMO

Maximum athletic ability without sacrifising aesthetics

Thats my philosophy when it comes to gymcelling

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Like chubby 5'7 wow playing powerlifters with long beards bloated faces and oily skin

They can still get laid, but had they lost 50lbs and trained more side delts and biceps (typical weak spot for powerlifters) + some more minor changes in training+shaped/trimmed their beard/take better care of skin/diet

They would go from having a shot at 1,5% of chicks to maybe a 7,5% ( thats a 400% improvement bruh(!))

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Personally my confidence is pretty directly tied to how good shape im in and how im looking.

Thruthfully from experience i believe health/mood/hormone levels/confidence are all linked together, like a car got a chassis, an engine, a body, and a interior, if any of those components are taken away or broken the car is not gonna be desirable anymore.

If you never rev it out the engine is gonna start get clogged up, over time, if you leave a half eaten kebab on your passenger seat floormat until mushrooms start growing you will not want to drive it etc.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    Like online Warlord, dont know if its the angle or that he sucks at taking pictures, or if he just got a weird shaped body, but if its the 2nd alternative and i coached him id for sure change up some of his main exercises and or the form he used.
    ?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    ?
    It can be a combinantion of angle, posing and camera lense

Or you've got weird proportions

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    ?
    You do take weird angle pics so that most def play some part i think.

Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    It can be a combinantion of angle, posing and camera lense

Or you've got weird proportions
    Sometimes I do feel like my camera lense kinda distorts my pictures

But suppose I do have weird proportions, how would you change my exercises? For the longest time I did full body 3 times a week with these exercises

Bench
    Back squat
    Deadlift
    Overhead press
    Bent over row

Now for some time its been

Bench
    Front squat
    Sumo deadlift
    Incline bench
    Bent over row
    W row with dumbbells

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)

But suppose I do have weird proportions, how would you change my exercises? For the longest time I did full body 3 times a week with these exercises

Bench
    Back squat
    Deadlift
    Overhead press
    Bent over row

Bench
    Front squat
    Sumo deadlift
    Incline bench
    Bent over row
    W row with dumbbells
    No pulling over your head as main lift?

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Often being strong and fast gets u pretty close anyway

Just get strong in curls, delts, chest legs etc and pretty maxed out
    Not active

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Bench
    Back squat
    Deadlift
    Overhead press
    Bent over row

Bench
    Front squat
    Sumo deadlift
    Incline bench
    Bent over row
    W row with dumbbells
    Side raises, reverse curls or hammer curls and ur good man, calves for that shorts look
    Not active

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    801 Post(s)
    No pulling over your head as main lift?
    You mean like pull ups? I do those occasionally

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    I cant advance in basics exercises 2 to 3x a week anymore thus variations of already great compounds help me to do progression more successfully.

Advanced programs probably dont apply to most here but just saying that not only bench row squat is the optimal program, not even for natties. I train 3 to 4 variations of bench and deadlift and switch up to progress
    Not active

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    You mean like pull ups? I do those occasionally
    Yeah i feel as if thats one of the most natural movements for homans, plus personally they have helped me with my bad shoulder and back issues, plus i have had breaks from leg training due to shitty knees so wound up doing even more of them. Personally wouldnt do a program without them and variations.

Plus just learn to take selfies lol, Bodybuilders train posing for hours every day to get better at hiding weak spots and showcasing strengths, when taking a selfie you dont just have the tool of optimal posing but at the same time you Force people to see a certain angle and view point thus when people share physique pics you expect them to look their best, thus if you have kind of weird proportions and then fuck up the pic itself people will give you shit.

But i agree with WeakTeen on the exercises as well, my shoulders have been my best bodypart for years and ive tore some shit in my left shoulder that hinder me from overhead pushing motion, side raises are fine though and they do heaps at growing shoulders horisontally

Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    I miss going to a gym with all the proper equipment not having to talk to anybody or do anything

Not being told to wear a mask

Getting a good natural workout in and leaving satisfied

Not thinking about anything, hitting PRs on exercises that feel good on ergonomical equipment, not thinking about anything

What a luxury and pleasure this was

I cant even find a proper gym anymore, there is always some deal breaking bullshit in every single place, old karens told to police us by the government, dumb foids manager, insufferable low IQ overbearing steroid users that annoy me with their internet and real life stories that think I care (current place), gyms that are missing a crucial piece of equipment (every single gym including current place), cunt dyel passive aggressive trainers

I dont like minimalistic training at home

Im hurting so bad

Hold me fitmisc
    Last edited by ZUZZBRAH; 2021-04-07 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    I cant advance in basics exercises 2 to 3x a week anymore thus variations of already great compounds help me to do progression more successfully.

Advanced programs probably dont apply to most here but just saying that not only bench row squat is the optimal program, not even for natties. I train 3 to 4 variations of bench and deadlift and switch up to progress
    What i dont get is people who dont compete Internationally in powerlifting, who swear to some super advanced dietmar type strength program that has literally one purpose and that is to be a competetive powerlifter, then they walk around heaving for air on their 200 meter walk from paring to gym locker while being useless at anything physically that doesnt involve doing a base lift over 3 reps.

My strength goal when starting to train again is 520kg in base lifts because thats pretty much my ceiling without going over 180lbs/80ishkg and i know exactly how to get there, when i get there i will rather just shift main focus to other intense physical goals while continuing to progress slowly with a 4x or 3 weekly 531 base template or something that doesnt steal too much work capacity.

Weight
    216 lbs
    Height
    5'10" barefeet
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    I miss going to a gym with all the proper equipment not having to talk to anybody or do anything

Not thinking about anything, hitting PRs on exercises that feel good on ergonomical equipment, not thinking about anything

I cant even find a proper gym anymore, there is always some deal breaking bullshit in every single place, old karens told to police us by the government, dumb foids manager, insufferable low IQ overbearing steroid users that annoy me with their internet and real life stories that think I care (current place), gyms that are missing a crucial piece of equipment (every single gym including current place), cunt dyel passive aggressive trainers

Im hurting so bad

Hold me fitmisc
    Bruh i live in nowhere without a car license and cant physically get to the one gym thats 45min /w change of busses away during the week days, yes i could get there in weekends but srs fuxk it.

Should start doing something with my kettlebell and dumbells i have at home but too prideful smh lol

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post

Im hurting so bad

Hold me fitmisc
    I will hold you, but only if you agree to post more
    Weird Energy Crew

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast