Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 22 2020
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6053333

    How Fitmisc perceives Mindless



    Smh, he's the best mod in this shithole.

  2. #2
    Senior Member bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 22 2020
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6053333
    10:15-10:45 Chris Hansen's reaction is the cleanest, best pleasure

  3. #3
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20486502
    Weird Energy Crew

  4. #4
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20486502
    those videos kind of make me sick to my stomach. But its crazy watching them try to explain. Almost reminds me of those retarded people that get caught with stolen valor. Fucking people man

    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #5
    Senior Member bypassed email verification thingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 22 2020
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6053333
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    those videos kind of make me sick to my stomach. But its crazy watching them try to explain. Almost reminds me of those retarded people that get caught with stolen valor. Fucking people man

    I just find the chatlogs humerous. Better than any comedy skit nowadays

  6. #6
    Senior Member Giga Pajeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 22 2020
    Posts
    850
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32412424
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    those videos kind of make me sick to my stomach. But its crazy watching them try to explain. Almost reminds me of those retarded people that get caught with stolen valor. Fucking people man

    Degrading your forum??? This ain't your forum nigga. Remember I live in your head rent free and you are getting antsy. Maybe time for you to find a new hobby and lay off the damn dabs

  7. #7
    whore pee JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    557
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21677032
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    those videos kind of make me sick to my stomach. But its crazy watching them try to explain. Almost reminds me of those retarded people that get caught with stolen valor. Fucking people man

    https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Brian...2509586&page=1

    Maf54 = congressman from FL
    other person = teenager

    Spoiler: 
    Maf54 (7:53:39 PM): really

    Maf54 (7:53:54 PM): do you really do it face down

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:03 PM): ya

    Maf54 (7:54:13 PM): kneeling

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:31 PM): well i dont use my hand...i use the bed itself

    Maf54 (7:54:31 PM): where do you unload it

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:36 PM): towel

    Maf54 (7:54:43 PM): really

    Maf54 (7:55:02 PM): completely naked?

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:12 PM): well ya

    Maf54 (7:55:21 PM): very nice

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:24 PM): lol

    Maf54 (7:55:51 PM): cute butt bouncing in the air

  8. #8
    Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    1,668
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20486502
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyBiscuits View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Brian...2509586&page=1

    Maf54 = congressman from FL
    other person = teenager

    Spoiler: 
    Maf54 (7:53:39 PM): really

    Maf54 (7:53:54 PM): do you really do it face down

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:03 PM): ya

    Maf54 (7:54:13 PM): kneeling

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:31 PM): well i dont use my hand...i use the bed itself

    Maf54 (7:54:31 PM): where do you unload it

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:36 PM): towel

    Maf54 (7:54:43 PM): really

    Maf54 (7:55:02 PM): completely naked?

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:12 PM): well ya

    Maf54 (7:55:21 PM): very nice

    Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:24 PM): lol

    Maf54 (7:55:51 PM): cute butt bouncing in the air
    never heard of Foley before. That seems like a specific reference to pull up? What had you interested or made you think of that guy/case if you don't mind me asking?
    Weird Energy Crew

  9. #9
    whore pee JuicyBiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07 2021
    Posts
    557
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21677032
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    never heard of Foley before. That seems like a specific reference to pull up? What had you interested or made you think of that guy/case if you don't mind me asking?
    The video in the OP reminded me of it. I read about this guy years ago and the phrase "cute butt bouncing in the air" has been burned into my brain ever since

Posting Permissions