Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

Why is the old misc so toxic and racist and full of

Reddit/4 Chan material?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    Reddit/4 Chan material?
    cuz they're loser weirdos

i wonder if what led to them being loser weirdos was being exposed to that type of shit early on(like in my case)

or they were just always weirdo freaks

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    cuz they're loser weirdos

i wonder if what led to them being loser weirdos was being exposed to that type of shit early on(like in my case)

or they were just always weirdo freaks
    It's a weird forum now like legit weird

I'm asking for a perm

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Whats wrong with being racist?

Weight
    Toned
    Height
    Glutes
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    You complain about old misc so much yet you keep going back

Nigga are you stupid?
    This is what peak male performance looks like

Off Season Powerlifter Violator's Avatar
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Whats wrong with being racist?
    racism is natural. Human society is not natural. Why are humans so different than all other animals on this planet? Sometimes I think Aliens manipulated monkey DNA and thats how we got humans. So if we apply this logic: its perfectly fine to be racist(its natural, built into us) but then also something about being human that we have been able to do great things on this earth by building and working together.(no other animals work together the way that humans do) So in terms of looking at it that way its good to try to be less racist, if possible. But its stupid to look down or shame people for being racist, when its literally built into who we are as human beans.

Thats how I see it anyway, could be a very limited understanding etc

I do think one of America's strengths is that we have alot of diversity though
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-04-09 at 12:26 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Red and blonde streaks thesavageking's Avatar
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    It's a weird forum now like legit weird

I'm asking for a perm

Why are you asking for one

Just don’t go

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    racism is something that I tend to think about alot.. not sure why.

But just to clarify my above statement. I'm ok with people choosing to live and be around who they choose, and associate with who they want to. Now what I am not down for and I think is totally gay is systemic racism. Because then it just kind of gets into class warfare(poor whites are lumped in with blacks). So yeah, just to clarify - I am all for people having the choice and freedom to be around who they want to be around. I just don't like when the government gets involved and puts down one group more than another, which has been glaringly obvious with the war on drugs

for anyone that wants to learn about systemic racism you should look up pig laws and black codes

is it really any wonder that there is such high tension between white and black people in America? Its crazy to me that people think all this shit is over and there is no long lasting effects on families and wealth inequality etc. I don't know what the answer is either. Its almost like with all the fucked up shit that has happened in the past I don't know how we could ever get to where things are even or where they should be. Then you have people that say slavery ended and racism is no longer a problem

it seems like some black people(not all) have strong resentment towards white people in this country. And in a way, I don't blame them. (especially in some of the really poor southern states where they got fucked over the hardest

so yeah.. just to clarify one more time - racism on an individual level is ok(I mean like wanting to be around your own kind, having pride in your culuture etc)

but where it gets gay is when one group tries to supress another group. Its usually the government doing it. A great way they have found to do that is by using the war on drugs.

I'm glad we're all on the same page now
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    racism is something that I tend to think about alot.. not sure why.

But just to clarify my above statement. I'm ok with people choosing to live and be around who they choose, and associate with who they want to. Now what I am not down for and I think is totally gay is systemic racism. Because then it just kind of gets into class warfare(poor whites are lumped in with blacks). So yeah, just to clarify - I am all for people having the choice and freedom to be around who they want to be around. I just don't like when the government gets involved and puts down one group more than another, which has been glaringly obvious with the war on drugs

for anyone that wants to learn about systemic racism you should look up pig laws and black codes

is it really any wonder that there is such high tension between white and black people in America? Its crazy to me that people think all this shit is over and there is no long lasting effects on families and wealth inequality etc. I don't know what the answer is either. Its almost like with all the fucked up shit that has happened in the past I don't know how we could ever get to where things are even or where they should be. Then you have people that say slavery ended and racism is no longer a problem

it seems like some black people(not all) have strong resentment towards white people in this country. And in a way, I don't blame them. (especially in some of the really poor southern states where they got fucked over the hardest

so yeah.. just to clarify one more time - racism on an individual level is ok(I mean like wanting to be around your own kind, having pride in your culuture etc)

but where it gets gay is when one group tries to supress another group. Its usually the government doing it. A great way they have found to do that is by using the war on drugs.

I'm glad we're all on the same page now
    Coke and pepsi don't mix but I'm not reading all that nonsense lmao

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavageking View Post
    Why are you asking for one

Just don’t go
    Do you feel like a cola on the inside or are you pepsi maxing these days?

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga Pajeet View Post
    Do you feel like a cola on the inside or are you pepsi maxing these days?
    I think that whole thing is really stupid because it was just some dumb lady that came out with the story saying that coke was anti white, and nobody verified anything they all just believed her. I think dumb white people like to be outraged by the left or woke people. Thats why it worked so good
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I think that whole thing is really stupid because it was just some dumb lady that came out with the story saying that coke was anti white, and nobody verified anything they all just believed her. I think dumb white people like to be outraged by the left or woke people. Thats why it worked so good
    Your a bit of an rc cola i think bro sorry