Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?

View Poll Results: How much do you wanna tap that?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 43.75%
  • 2

    4 25.00%
  • 3

    3 18.75%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 5

    0 0%
  • 6

    1 6.25%
  • 7

    0 0%
  • 8

    0 0%
  • 9

    1 6.25%
  • 10

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Senior Member NotAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2017
    Posts
    4,594
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    That is fucking disgusting
    On another note, how does this chick keep her female voice?
    Does not look like an Anavar babe

  2. #22
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWhale View Post
    No, i haven't tbh.
    Then how would you know?

    TRY IT
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  3. #23
    Member AlphaWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12 2021
    Location
    Hey you need to back the fuck up
    Weight
    I'm a strength athlete, who cares
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12743232
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Then how would you know?

    TRY IT
    Someday, if i'm really desperate for sex, i will


  4. #24
    Here to shitpost srs. bropiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    Location
    Bloatland
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20779394
    2

    Because i can humour the idea

    5 is probably the cut off for actually banging though

  5. #25
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    @Online Warlord what led you to being a blaha nuthugger originally?

  6. #26
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    @Online Warlord what led you to being a blaha nuthugger originally?
    Being a 23 year old kid, emotionally unstable, not knowing any better and it seemed everybody on youtube was saying Jason Blaha is legit
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  7. #27
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Being a 23 year old kid, emotionally unstable, not knowing any better and it seemed everybody on youtube was saying Jason Blaha is legit
    What changed regarding your stance on his training philosophy? Can remember you doing bulgarian and minimalism

    Obviously as a person he's a pathetic specimen

  8. #28
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    What changed regarding your stance on his training philosophy? Can remember you doing bulgarian and minimalism

    Obviously as a person he's a pathetic specimen
    Bulgarian light or greasing-the-groove training style is still legit although I personally wouldnt do it all the time because it takes up so much dedication, I find it most manageable when periodized along with your basic bitch volume training. Like you can do one week maxing out every day and then a few weeks of basic bitch volume then repeat.

    Minimalism just doesnt work, I found out after years that you cant hit every muscle group equally by just doing 5 exercises, you need at least 7.

    But jason blaha changes his training philosophy like we change our underwear so anything he says is completely irrelevant
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2021-09-09 at 03:42 PM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  9. #29
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Bulgarian light or greasing-the-groove training style is still legit although I personally wouldnt do it all the time because it takes up so much dedication, I find it most manageable when periodized along with your basic bitch volume training. Like you can do one week maxing out every day and then a few weeks of basic bitch volume then repeat.

    Minimalism just doesnt work, I found out after years that you cant hit every muscle group equally by just doing 5 exercises, you need at least 7.

    But jason blaha changes his training philosophy like we change our underwear so anything he says is completely irrelevant
    When you nuthugged, did you defend him on FM/youtube comments?

  10. #30
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    When you nuthugged, did you defend him on FM/youtube comments?
    On youtube yes, I joined fitmisc later
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  11. #31
    Senior Member Spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2021
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19634899
    Tbh I prefer my steak natural even if it is a little less tender. Plus I don't even own a meat mallet, so I'd say 3/10. Definitely gonna need to trim some of the fat though before throwing it on the grill.

  12. #32
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    On youtube yes, I joined fitmisc later
    What are your thoughts on the Cojugate Westside barbell method?

  13. #33
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    What are your thoughts on the Cojugate Westside barbell method?
    I guess the premise of it is fine, 4 day upper-lower split divided further into light and heavy days, you just gotta pick the right exercises for it. Never done it myself though
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  14. #34
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I guess the premise of it is fine, 4 day upper-lower split divided further into light and heavy days, you just gotta pick the right exercises for it. Never done it myself though
    The latest blaha credo is 15-20 sets per muscle maximum per week. IMO this is good advice

  15. #35
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    The latest blaha credo is 15-20 sets per muscle maximum per week. IMO this is good advice
    That's a decent number of sets per week, you just need to pick the right exercises and lift with good form and blaha does neither.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  16. #36
    Member malicious joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2021
    Weight
    110lbs
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3590360


    looks better here

  17. #37
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    That's a decent number of sets per week, you just need to pick the right exercises and lift with good form and blaha does neither.
    What's your training like atm

  18. #38
    Sex Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    Sex
    Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Posts
    15,702
    Mentioned
    1501 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    What's your training like atm
    Bench
    Front squat
    Sumo deadlift
    Incline bench
    Barbell row
    W row
    Superset lateral raises & rear felt flys

    3 times a week + 1 day where I max out on whatever exercise I feel like improving atm
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  19. #39
    Here to shitpost srs. bropiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    Location
    Bloatland
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20779394
    Quote Originally Posted by malicious joy View Post


    looks better here
    Thats her tinder catfish photo

    Not fooling me though

    I c her wide af shoulders

    I c her thick af elbows

    I c her tryna hide her neck and sucking her tummy in and trying to out angle her fat.

    But you know what

    Im not going for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions