Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

What would your thoughts be if you were the guy these women were fighting about?

on one hand I admire her warrior spirit to defend what she believes is hers(her husband). You think the one that got beat up got the job?

Last edited by Violator; 2021-09-11 at 11:23 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Makeup = the devils paint Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    she slept with her husband.

At first I just thought she was attacking her for something I would have agreed with. However, this? If this happened to me, NO WAY would I lose control, physically attack someone, and be mad at "the other person". I would not want to take the chance of having to go to court and pay or worse and I would just leave my significant other. They are a piece of sh*t. Then again, women act on emotion and don't stop to think about the consequences. Or this is trash that stands to lose their collection of sheep figurines.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    She's gunna love it in prison

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    she slept with her husband.

At first I just thought she was attacking her for something I would have agreed with. However, this? If this happened to me, NO WAY would I lose control, physically attack someone, and be mad at "the other person". I would not want to take the chance of having to go to court and pay or worse and I would just leave my significant other. They are a piece of sh*t. Then again, women act on emotion and don't stop to think about the consequences. Or this is trash that stands to lose their collection of sheep figurines.
    Agree 100%. That woman that got cheated on is not the brightest bulb in the shed. She should be way more pissed at her husband than her sister, although both acted shittily. The betrayal of trust is higher with the husband

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    who are you kidding?

1. female(somewhat attractive one at that so way lower chances of going to the pen right off the bat)

2. assuming no prior criminal history

3. looks like a textbook misdemeanor assault charge to me unless she managed to crack her skull but doesn't look like it here. Just a few anger management classes + court fees and this will be wiped off the record in no time

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    who are you kidding?

1. female(somewhat attractive one at that so way lower chances of going to the pen right off the bat)

2. assuming no prior criminal history

3. looks like a textbook misdemeanor assault charge to me unless she managed to crack her skull but doesn't look like it here. Just a few anger management classes + court fees and this will be wiped off the record in no time
    I see assault and battery. She could catch a felony if she has priors

Makeup = the devils paint Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Agree 100%. That woman that got cheated on is not the brightest bulb in the shed. She should be way more pissed at her husband than her sister, although both acted shittily. The betrayal of trust is higher with the husband

Women are so emotional, so I can't say I'm surprised by her reaction. Most men would just throw them out or ghost them.

Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    I’ve watched two women get into an actual fight over me

I banged both of them several times but one introduced me to the other and I thought she wanted me to fuck her friend but I guess she didn’t?

One was bleeding by the end, I left w the winner (I’d showed up w her too)

When she had the girl by the hair and was slamming the other chicks face into the wall over and over and yelling “you fucked my man” I was annoyed and sketched out but also pretty satisfied

In the car ride home she was like I want to be your girlfriend and I was like nah we both know that’s not gonna happen

My life is pretty mundane now but it used to be lit

Weight
    I'm a strength athlete, who cares
    Height
    6' on the internet
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If i were the guy, i would think "what a bunch of losers lol". And srs, it just doesnt make sense that she acted violently towards the other girl. It wont stop her husband from cheating on her again, so if i were the girl who got cheated on, i would just ask for a divorce