Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Angry in strict lockdown for almost 4 months and I am losing my mind!!!

RANT:

https://voca.ro/17GtDl00nfWY

Summary of my whole situation:

- In Vietnam
    - second half of May: start of ''Social distancing procedures'' which comparatively to other countries is actually a lockdown (gym, restaurant, parks, beauty clinics, public transportations....closed; sending health reports daily...)
    - Al throughout June more restrictions are piling up
    - July : the word lockdown is finally used, the city is closed as well as movements between districts within the city, food delivery restricted.
    - first half of August: the food penury starts because, since the city is closed, trucks that normally supply food from the countryside take forever/fail to enter the checkpoints to enter the city (meat, eggs, fruits, vegetables commonly absent from grocery stores). Streets barricade are set up, and i can only get 'food' from the nearby convenience store where the shelves are mostly empty.
    - Second half of August (till now): sudden announcement of a strict lockdown, we are no longer allowed to leave our home at all. it is said that the army is going to provide food, but after 5 days it is obvious that this is not going to happen, as people start starving online food delivery is partially re-allowed but can't cope with the demand. For the first time in my life I had to actually rely on charity org. to obtain food even though I have money to pay for it!

I was like seriously losing my mind! but venting about it kinda makes me feel a little bit better now
    My Beauty it is my Sin

Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    that sucks man. I can't imagine how bad that would suck. I really hope they ease up soon. I guess I am lucky here in America they haven't done any crazy lockdowns like that yet. I hate to hear about people being hungry and without food, let alone one of our brothers on fitmisc
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Why don’t you leave the country?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    that sucks man. I can't imagine how bad that would suck. I really hope they ease up soon. I guess I am lucky here in America they haven't done any crazy lockdowns like that yet. I hate to hear about people being hungry and without food, let alone one of our brothers on fitmisc
    i think you're using the wrong gender..........bigot

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    I don't really get worked up about that type of thing. Hopefully OP sees my post was good natured and not trying to offend him/her
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I don't really get worked up about that type of thing. Hopefully OP sees my post was good natured and not trying to offend him/her

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Why don?t you leave the country?
    I could actually go back to my home country (though it would need some preparation to be able to get to the airport), but by doing that it would also mess up all the paperwork i have been preparing since the beginning of the year related to the new job I got in another country....I am basically in a limbo: i need for the lockdown to be lifted so i can pick up my visa to go to that other country

Quote Originally Posted by jesus piece View Post
    that's okay really, it don't mind it at all, people can call me whatever they feel like, it is no big deal: everyone is free
    My Beauty it is my Sin

recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    I could actually go back to my home country (though it would need some preparation to be able to get to the airport), but by doing that it would also mess up all the paperwork i have been preparing since the beginning of the year related to the new job I got in another country....I am basically in a limbo: i need for the lockdown to be lifted so i can pick up my visa to go to that other country

that's okay really, it don't mind it at all, people can call me whatever they feel like, it is no big deal: everyone is free
    So you?re being held hostage in Vietnam?

You can?t make this shit up

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    So you?re being held hostage in Vietnam?

You can?t make this shit up
    it's like he is getting fucked on purpose. no puns intended
    @LaDelicieuse is corona actually bad over there? how is vaccination? is it just a push to the new world order? what's going on over there
    it's all gonna be better, we need to not lose hope
    stop stalking me

Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruz View Post
    @LaDelicieuse is corona actually bad over there? how is vaccination? is it just a push to the new world order? what's going on over there
    I got vaccine but not into new world order?

Pls helpo

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    it was actually one of the only country that had managed to really react efficiently against first wave of covid: there was almost no covid cases up until April. However i guess they got a bit overconfident and kinda sat down on their achievement, didn't attempt to vaccinate the population , then the delta variant arrived and all hell broke lose. Despite the strict lockdown measures the cases are just not going down because the vaccination process was too long and slow and they exclusively relied on vaccine donation from other countries up until recently.
    My Beauty it is my Sin

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    vaxxicucks spread covid much more than purebloods.

also 99.9% survival rate.

vaxxicucks fuck off, stop shilling western communism.

at least chinese "communism" (google why i used quotation marks) works.... hot women with trad family values, and isnt actually communism...... meanwhile the west = purple hairded fatties with hurt feelings and that disgusting piercing in the middle of their nose. also lgbttq+bbq alphabet people, as well as niggers.

fuck the west. im on chinas side, engaged to a hot and extremely tall shanghainese woman and actively hate the west.

america has did nothing for the world other than export nigger worship, racism against east asians and whites, degeneracy, fake genders, fake sexualities (sorry sapiosexual = you have a neurochemical imbalance and or hormonal imbalance, its NOT REAL BRAHHHH, you are not sapiosexual, you are mentally ill.... truth hurts???) and general weakness.

fuck america, i cant wait for china to destroy america. its not too late, you can all join china and actively fight against american degeneracy.

FUCK NIGGERMERICA
    Last edited by pooh shiesty; 2021-09-19 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh shiesty View Post

at least chinese "communism" (google why i used quotation marks) works.... hot women with trad family values, and isnt actually communism...... meanwhile the west = purple hairded fatties with hurt feelings and that disgusting piercing in the middle of their nose. also lgbttq+bbq alphabet people, as well as niggers.

fuck the west. im on chinas side, engaged to a hot and extremely tall shanghainese woman and actively hate the west.

america has did nothing for the world other than export nigger worship, racism against east asians and whites, degeneracy, fake genders, fake sexualities (sorry sapiosexual = you have a neurochemical imbalance and or hormonal imbalance, its NOT REAL BRAHHHH, you are not sapiosexual, you are mentally ill.... truth hurts???) and general weakness.

fuck america, i cant wait for china to destroy america. its not too late, you can all join china and actively fight against american degeneracy.

FUCK NIGGERMERICA
    i hate the American man just as much as I hate the chinese man

I'm looking for a neat piece of land at the coast of Portugal or Greece right now. gonna just survive there until the end of days. always great weather. fresh food. community people.
    stop stalking me

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    i hate the American man just as much as I hate the chinese man

I'm looking for a neat piece of land at the coast of Portugal or Greece right now. gonna just survive there until the end of days. always great weather. fresh food. community people.
    im sure NIGGERMERICA will find a way to ruin that for you.

only china can save the world from the degeneracy and evil of CUCKMERICA

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

FUCK NIGGERMERICA

Ken>Ryu
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ken>Ryu
    im basically ken. same name, same aggressive and flashy fighting style, even speak japanese exactly the same manner (itsu demo ii ze!!! kakateki na !!!!) (itsu demo ii yo kakatekoi !!!), both half white half japanese who studied martial arts since childhood.

to be honest i think someone spied on me and made the character ken masters based upon myself.

my childhood hero was always lee xiao long, so if it came to street fighter characters one would assume i was more like fei long, but im much more like ken masters. i even drive a porsche just like him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    the chinese character for my first name is 拳 (fist) rather than the typical 健 (healthy) that is mostly used, just the same as ken masters. pretty amazing @Violator i think they based a street fighter character on me.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    the chinese character for my first name is 拳 (fist) rather than the typical 健 (healthy) that is mostly used, just the same as ken masters. pretty amazing @Violator i think they based a street fighter character on me.
    I always thought it was very interesting the suble differences between Ken and Ryu. How Ken was better at uppercuts and Ryu was better with the fireball. Pretty cool tbh

Last edited by Violator; 2021-09-19 at 05:54 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    red is the color of power. Mirin brah

he has a red porsche in the animes. i got a black one, and sadly mine isnt as old as his (working on it, need more money to afford an older porsche)

that said crazy to think that a street fighter character was based on me and even has the same name and back story. son of a medical family, grown up arrogant and was forced into martial arts as a child to learn to be humble. talks "roughly" in japanese (the way i speak is basically like a yakuza, but can tone it down if needed), owns a porsche (because it was a good investment and wont lose money). studied shinkyoukushinkai, which is what they based Ryu/ken/gouki fighting styles off

ken masters was based on me to the point they even used the same chinese character (rarely used) for his first name.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I always thought it was very interesting the suble differences between Ken and Ryu. How Ken was better at uppercuts and Ryu was better with the fireball. Pretty cool tbh

kens shinryuuken and shouryuureppa = GOAT, also better tatsumaki senpuuukyaku

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast