Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

In all honesty, I think @Violator is the most valuable member of this forum.

From purely an objective standpoint, he's the glue that holds this place together. The Ron Howard to our Happy Days. The fluffy marshmallow to our Rice Krispy Treats. I believe his contribution here is greatly under-appreciated and overlooked. And while I don't always agree with him, I understand how valuable he is to this forum and believe him to be a vital member of this community. So lets all take a moment out of our day and show @Violator how much we appreciate him here.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    you're gonna make me blush brah. Would you eat this?

Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    you're gonna make me blush brah. Would you eat this?
    I'd eat it, but not in pie form. The pie crust there is completely unnecessary. It really is. Look at how much time he spends on that. Most of the video is him working on the crust. And only to have it crumble with every scoop? Yeah, okay. Its just a gimmick, Violator. The pie crust is entirely expendable. And its absence wouldn't lessen the quality of the meal at all. Really, it just sounds like the guy likes making pie crusts. Probably eats his morning Fruit Loops in pie form. Some kind of sick fetish I bet.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I'd eat it, but not in pie form. The pie crust there is completely unnecessary. It really is. Look at how much time he spends on that. Most of the video is him working on the crust. And only to have it crumble with every scoop? Yeah, okay. Its just a gimmick, Violator. The pie crust is entirely expendable. And its absence wouldn't lessen the quality of the meal at all. Really, it just sounds like the guy likes making pie crusts. Probably eats his morning Fruit Loops in pie form. Some kind of sick fetish I bet.
    You have a pretty big brain for a duck tbh. Obligatory video:

whenever my dog is acting silly I call her monkey butt srs. I look at her and I say what are you doing monkey butt! She looks at me like I am crazy

sometimes I mix it up though and call her pork butt

these are just silly names I call her when joking around, no beastality or anything like that. Just wanted to clarify.
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-09-19 at 11:49 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Do you ever miss not be able to have pets Donald? on account of you being a duck? srs question
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    sorry to overwhelm the thread with my autism, I will let some of the other forum members respond now.
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    sorry to overwhelm the thread with my autism, I will let some of the other forum members respond now.
    its ok, when trying to be funny we take chances! "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Violator, fitmisc 2021

sometimes I feel like I should take a break from fitmisc srs
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-09-20 at 12:17 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I think @Donald exposed my autism tbh. Should have played it cool then nobody would have known for sure
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh shiesty View Post
    i think you are a faggot and every time i read your posts it actually makes me want to beat you to near death. like within an inch of your life so that you rethink your pathetic existence (its not a LIFE, you simply EXIST in the way a piece of shit EXISTS in a toilet bowl, it doesnt LIVE, it EXISTS). you are lucky this is all online......

violator is a good poster and im attempting to get him active on neanderthal, thats why i am gracing this pathetic forum with my posting.

Weight
    Sex
    Height
    Sex
    Mentioned
    1506 Post(s)
    i think you are a faggot and every time i read your posts it actually makes me want to beat you to near death. like within an inch of your life so that you rethink your pathetic existence (its not a LIFE, you simply EXIST in the way a piece of shit EXISTS in a toilet bowl, it doesnt LIVE, it EXISTS). you are lucky this is all online......

violator is a good poster and im attempting to get him active on neanderthal, thats why i am gracing this pathetic forum with my posting.
    No one's coming to neanderthal shithouse with you
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    i aint mask up.

blrrrrrddd blrrrddd.... big blrrrrd

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Keep sweet-talking me, buddy boy. Gets me real plump in the shorts.