Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Here to shitpost srs. bropiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    Location
    Bloatland
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21935674

    Eod89 why do you moan so much

    Srs seem like crybaby victim mentality tbf ngl

    The fact everybody are crazy anime trsnnny geeks post 2012 can be taken to your advantage

  2. #2
    Here to shitpost srs. bropiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    Location
    Bloatland
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21935674
    When ppl meet me they are like holy shit thats a real macho no nonsens man ima do what he say and follow him

  3. #3
    Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    28,561
    Mentioned
    2121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42599713
    Eod89 is right you have to admit.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

    Musclegod Gang

  4. #4
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,911
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    he doesn't even understand that society will change over time. Its such a simple concept to understand. I think he is trolling us

    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #5
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Nah it isn't fun being around feminized anime men and big women

    Idk about you but when I go out this is what I see

  6. #6
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Right now I'm at work and my coworkers are just talking about nickelodeon all stars and Netflix

    Don't know how we got in the clown world tbh

  7. #7
    Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    28,561
    Mentioned
    2121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42599713
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    Right now I'm at work and my coworkers are just talking about nickelodeon all stars and Netflix

    Don't know how we got in the clown world tbh
    Have you ever discussed your theories and beliefs with your coworkers?
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

    Musclegod Gang

  8. #8
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Have you ever discussed your theories and beliefs with your coworkers?
    I've tried one guy was open to the 2012 cern theory but the other just kind of walked away

    So far today they've only been talking about their snot and demon slayer anime

    I have to keep leaving the room because I can't relate to that stuff

  9. #9
    Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    28,561
    Mentioned
    2121 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42599713
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I've tried one guy was open to the 2012 cern theory but the other just kind of walked away

    So far today they've only been talking about their snot and demon slayer anime

    I have to keep leaving the room because I can't relate to that stuff
    They must thought you were a wackjob lol. But they will confront that theory sooner or later.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

    Musclegod Gang

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mr. Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,089
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    Nah it isn't fun being around feminized anime men and big women

    Idk about you but when I go out this is what I see
    Missouri has always been filled with fucking landwhales with fupas smoking cigarettes and having too many babies in trailer parks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mr. Buu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 03 2015
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,089
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I've tried one guy was open to the 2012 cern theory but the other just kind of walked away

    So far today they've only been talking about their snot and demon slayer anime

    I have to keep leaving the room because I can't relate to that stuff
    not once have i had a grown man talk to me about an anime show and i don't think that will change.

  12. #12
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    9,172
    Mentioned
    1962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    pisces are the known complainers of the zodiac. its how they garner energy.

    source: dated one for almost a yr

  13. #13
    Here to shitpost srs. bropiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    Location
    Bloatland
    Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21935674
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Buu View Post
    not once have i had a grown man talk to me about an anime show and i don't think that will change.
    This

    This, no grown men have talked to me about anime shows or snot or nikelodeon.

    Most popular subjects is usually sports, training, partying, women, food, cars/motorcycles work, polirics and weather.

    TV shows and sports video games probably comes next.

    But tbf back before i went back to school, whenever co workers started small talking about work matters, id zone out.

  14. #14
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Buu View Post
    not once have i had a grown man talk to me about an anime show and i don't think that will change.
    Well tons of men are into anime and marvel heroes post 2012

    It wasn't like this before

  15. #15
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    This

    This, no grown men have talked to me about anime shows or snot or nikelodeon.

    Most popular subjects is usually sports, training, partying, women, food, cars/motorcycles work, polirics and weather.

    TV shows and sports video games probably comes next.

    But tbf back before i went back to school, whenever co workers started small talking about work matters, id zone out.
    In the corporate world I've never heard people talk about that stuff

    Sports and food sure but I never see these people talking about banging women or partying but I'm also 32

  16. #16
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Also I never even see anyone that lifts

    Might be like 10 people here out of 3 thousand that lkft weights

    It's all just work marvel and anime talk or post malones

  17. #17
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    7,444
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    pisces are the known complainers of the zodiac. its how they garner energy.

    source: dated one for almost a yr
    what do you think my zodiac is srs

  18. #18
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    I'm at work listening to judas priest right now and the convos are just about Netflix and some horror show

  19. #19
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    It's just crazy literally every person under 35 is an sjw or feminist or obese it wasn't like this before

  20. #20
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    3,305
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    I just blare music in my office until it's time to go home since there are no conservative type people here to talk to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions