Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    2,014
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    Exclamation nearly 6 years of no cocaine

    still miss it tbh

  2. #2
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    7,444
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Whats the frequency where you start to have problems
    Got some buddies into that but never cared for it myself

  3. #3
    Senior Member fit BBB miscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2021
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9569092
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Whats the frequency where you start to have problems
    Got some buddies into that but never cared for it myself
    When you start doing it every weekend I'd say when you wake up and blow a rail it's over

  4. #4
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,913
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I think I would really like cocaine. But if I did it I would want to do really good coke. I feel like most of what people buy is trash
    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #5
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    7,444
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I think I would really like cocaine. But if I did it I would want to do really good coke. I feel like most of what people buy is trash
    Its more relax but not much point in both cases

  6. #6
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,913
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Its more relax but not much point in both cases
    I would want to get some really high quality coke and do a tiny bit. I would use it responsibly srs
    Weird Energy Crew

Posting Permissions