Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,959
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676

    just spent 45 minutes waiting to speak to someone at my ISP

    anyone else hate contacting their ISP? Why do we let ISPs cuck us so hard? I want to buttfuck the CEO of my ISP right now. What a fucking faggot



    we don't let other companies treat us this way? doesn't make sense tbh
    Weird Energy Crew

  2. #2
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,959
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    thanks for the answers faggots

    Weird Energy Crew

  3. #3
    Senior Member moartea neagra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06 2018
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3006482
    the people who work for my ISP work for an evil corporation and i wish terrible things upon them

  4. #4
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,577
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    anyone else hate contacting their ISP? Why do we let ISPs cuck us so hard? I want to buttfuck the CEO of my ISP right now. What a fucking faggot



    we don't let other companies treat us this way? doesn't make sense tbh
    u get what u deserve for being anti white
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  5. #5
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,959
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by moartea neagra View Post
    the people who work for my ISP work for an evil corporation and i wish terrible things upon them
    It just seems strange to me how little competition there is between ISPs. It seems like they can have shitty customer service and it doesn't really matter that much

    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    u get what u deserve for being anti white
    who told you I was anti-white? Or did you figure it out on your own? Are you stupid?
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-10-14 at 02:44 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

  6. #6
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,577
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    It just seems strange to me how little competition there is between ISPs. It seems like they can have shitty customer service and it doesn't really matter that much



    who told you I was anti-white? Or did you figure it out on your own? Are you stupid?
    do u not get that im bantering or
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  7. #7
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    3,959
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    do u not get that im bantering or
    I enjoy banter. I guess I was too autistic to realize you were bantering. My bad bruh

    Weird Energy Crew

  8. #8
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,577
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I enjoy banter. I guess I was too autistic to realize you were bantering. My bad bruh

    np

    it can be hard to tell without the corresponding body language and tone of voice
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Posting Permissions