Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Weird guy at work

We got a new coworker like 8 months ago and he smells really bad and talks about weird stuff constantly

He smells really bad and someone complained to hr but anyways he keeps coming in and talking about weird stuff like asking for money and sodas or how he has mice in his apartment. Lately he's been coming in every morning telling everyone how his stomach hurts and how his poison ivy itches. He's also talked about some even weirder shit but everything this dude talks about is just weird.

I finally said something to one of my coworkers and both of them agree he is weird they were probably the ones that complained about him

The dude is also always talking about cartoons, anime and funko pops and it's like he just has to keep telling you about himself and asking for money. I don't understand this.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    You sound like the guy that likes to talk about people but never to their face. Say something to him. If I have an issue with someone I tell them. If they don't wanna hear it thats to bad. Grow some balls and tell the slob he smells like shit and to shut up about his problems unless he's gunna do something to change them. People seem so afraid of confrontation now days

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    You sound like the guy that likes to talk about people but never to their face. Say something to him. If I have an issue with someone I tell them. If they don't wanna hear it thats to bad. Grow some balls and tell the slob he smells like shit and to shut up about his problems unless he's gunna do something to change them. People seem so afraid of confrontation now days
    I can't even look at him man

He leaves a trail of smell and it stays in the room because we don't have windows

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I can't even look at him man

He leaves a trail of smell and it stays in the room because we don't have windows
    Tell him he fuckin stinks and should be ashamed of himself. I'm sure he'll cry but I wouldn't be afraid to call him out on his personal hygiene. Its a work setting and there are standards

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tell him he fuckin stinks and should be ashamed of himself. I'm sure he'll cry but I wouldn't be afraid to call him out on his personal hygiene. Its a work setting and there are standards
    He already came up saying he was about to cry about it

You don't get it man He is fat and stinks and is genuinely weird af and I don't want to be around him

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    He already came up saying he was about to cry about it

You don't get it man He is fat and stinks and is genuinely weird af and I don't want to be around him
    read my post about we want you to join neanderthal and will take you seriously unlike this faggot forum that treats you as a joke.... caeculus told us about you.... we need you....

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by food brah View Post
    read my post about we want you to join neanderthal and will take you seriously unlike this faggot forum that treats you as a joke.... caeculus told us about you.... we need you....
    Bro it doesn't even matter what I post the great reset is here and not enough people woke up

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    2121 Post(s)
    This.

Don't be afraid to assert yourself. If the guy stinks so bad, say so to his face.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Musclegod Gang