Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez fears midterms could see authoritarian takeover by GOP

Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn pop View Post
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Omfg! It's gonna literally be a dictatorship! I can't fucking believe it! This will be the end of democracy!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Omfg! It's gonna literally be a dictatorship! I can't fucking believe it! This will be the end of democracy!
    https://mrdeepfakes.com/video/21717/...ck-for-not-aoc

Thoughts?

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Weird looking dick

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Weird looking dick
    Not sure what aoc sees in her

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    I am not an expert on any of this, but I do find it interesting. I have read on reddit how Gerry mandering is kinda fucked up. Do you have any thoughts on Gerry mandering? There is also something about the rural states having too much power based on the population. Like its broken kinda. I wish I could explain it better like I read it on reddit.

Weird Energy Crew

Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I am not an expert on any of this, but I do find it interesting. I have read on reddit how Gerry mandering is kinda fucked up. Do you have any thoughts on Gerry mandering? There is also something about the rural states having too much power based on the population. Like its broken kinda. I wish I could explain it better like I read it on reddit.

[vi.deo=youtube;C1UO2iOBBgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1UO2iOBBgI[/video]
    Who are some current politician that you like, Violator? Who are you a fan of?

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I don't know if it was your intention to do this Donald, but you make a good point by asking that question. There are not many politicians that I do "like". Or maybe its easier to dislike politicians than to like them? I guess if I was hard pressed maybe I would say I like some of the things Bernie Sanders talked about. But he was way too progressive to be given a chance.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    i would grab you by your throat and slam you through a wall. no joke, you project so much beta behaviour that it makes me want to bully you.

people like me instinctively bully weak people. its the most basic animal instinct.

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    It's gonna be an authoritarian takeover indeed, just that the policies will protect liberty (end of vaccine mandates, passport, state enforced house arrest on the population, lockdowns) and anti-authoritarian but it really will be authoritarian in reality because this isnt our democracy
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2021-11-23 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    i would grab you by your throat and slam you through a wall. no joke, you project so much beta behaviour that it makes me want to bully you.

people like me instinctively bully weak people. its the most basic animal instinct.

Sandbagged

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I don't know if it was your intention to do this Donald, but you make a good point by asking that question. There are not many politicians that I do "like". Or maybe its easier to dislike politicians than to like them? I guess if I was hard pressed maybe I would say I like some of the things Bernie Sanders talked about. But he was way too progressive to be given a chance.
    I ask because you seem fairly left-leaning in your political beliefs, and despite coming across as being somewhat interested in politics, don't seem to support any left-leaning politicians. I understand things aren't black & white, but when it comes to discussions involving political matters, I often struggle to understand your perspective. You'll crap on conservatives, but refuse to side with liberals. This creates a bit of confusion as to where you stand on any given matter.
    Last edited by Donald; 2021-11-23 at 12:46 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post

You're such a Grumpy Gus.

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)

Sandbagged
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)
    Not sure what aoc sees in her

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1517 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The whole point of your electoral college is to stop a political group (invariably leftists) from using immigration and fraud in concentrated urban centres to swing elections. It was an intentional insurance policy against the tyranny of democracy as the founders saw it. If you take your last "election" as an example, Trump had a big lead until a handful of urban election centres started reporting 100% Biden numbers in the middle of the night. Those fraudulent election centres essentially held the rural parts of the state hostage. If anything, your country needs more power taken away from urban centres, as that is where the corruption is.

As it currently stands they need to enact fraud in several battleground states in order to swing elections. If these people got what they wanted (pure democracy) then they could essentially ignore almost all the country and decide elections via millions of fraudulent ballots in California. America only has 50 states for 330m people, the UK has 500+ constituencies for 70m people. The type of fraud seen in the USA couldn't happen here because we have way more seats. If anything America needs to split up its electoral college even further so rural people have more power.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast