Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I ask because you seem fairly left-leaning in your political beliefs, and despite coming across as being somewhat interested in politics, don't seem to support any left-leaning politicians. I understand things aren't black & white, but when it comes to discussions involving political matters, I often struggle to understand your perspective. You'll crap on conservatives, but refuse to side with liberals. This creates a bit of confusion as to where you stand on any given matter.
    I've been reading lately that democrats are controlled opposition, makes sense tbh. But I do have very nuanced views on many topics, you're right on that. Sometimes I wish there was a switch I can turn off and not worry about politics or whats happening in the world and just focus on my own life. Seems like I keep getting distracted by politics
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    The whole point of your electoral college is to stop a political group (invariably leftists) from using immigration and fraud in concentrated urban centres to swing elections. It was an intentional insurance policy against the tyranny of democracy as the founders saw it. If you take your last "election" as an example, Trump had a big lead until a handful of urban election centres started reporting 100% Biden numbers in the middle of the night. Those fraudulent election centres essentially held the rural parts of the state hostage. If anything, your country needs more power taken away from urban centres, as that is where the corruption is.

As it currently stands they need to enact fraud in several battleground states in order to swing elections. If these people got what they wanted (pure democracy) then they could essentially ignore almost all the country and decide elections via millions of fraudulent ballots in California. America only has 50 states for 330m people, the UK has 500+ constituencies for 70m people. The type of fraud seen in the USA couldn't happen here because we have way more seats. If anything America needs to split up its electoral college even further so rural people have more power.
    It seems reasonable to me that populous areas would take longer to count votes than rural areas. I'm not smart enough to describe how our democracy is broken, I just know its going downhill and its kind of a bummer. There was no fraud in our last election, only idiot trumptards think there was.
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    The whole point of your electoral college is to stop a political group (invariably leftists) from using immigration and fraud in concentrated urban centres to swing elections. It was an intentional insurance policy against the tyranny of democracy as the founders saw it. If you take your last "election" as an example, Trump had a big lead until a handful of urban election centres started reporting 100% Biden numbers in the middle of the night. Those fraudulent election centres essentially held the rural parts of the state hostage. If anything, your country needs more power taken away from urban centres, as that is where the corruption is.

As it currently stands they need to enact fraud in several battleground states in order to swing elections. If these people got what they wanted (pure democracy) then they could essentially ignore almost all the country and decide elections via millions of fraudulent ballots in California. America only has 50 states for 330m people, the UK has 500+ constituencies for 70m people. The type of fraud seen in the USA couldn't happen here because we have way more seats. If anything America needs to split up its electoral college even further so rural people have more power.
    hey brah, what are your thoughts on this? Have you heard of it? uncap the house?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UncapTheHouse/
    Weird Energy Crew

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    hey brah, what are your thoughts on this? Have you heard of it? uncap the house?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UncapTheHouse/
    Uncapping the house is stupid since it's blatantly just Democrats trying to stack blue states based on their urban centres being full of illegals and fake ballots like my previous post alluded to. America doesn't need more politicians it needs more distinct democratic races. We have more than 10 times the democratic races in the UK which means each of those areas gets better local representation and it makes it harder to rig an election. If say Oregon had each county send its own electoral college, rather than the state as a whole, then the state would have a fairer representation.

But this will never happen because it would take back power from the people who actually run your country and they will never allow that.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12