Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

New research (N=95) shows when people exercise with their romantic partner, compared to when exercising alone, they are more likely to experience positive emotions during exercise and during the day,

I always wanted to find a @Hunter Grady like chick and slim her down. Has anyone here ever dated a fat chick and helped her lose weight?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...osts-happiness
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-22 at 11:46 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I always wanted to find a @Hunter Grady like chick and slim her down. Has anyone here ever married a fat chick and helped her lose weight?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...osts-happiness

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    bad idea
    when she loses weight her sexual market value will go up
    and while ur own sexual market value was sufficient for her when she was fat it won't necessarily be sufficient when she's lost weight
    and u dont wanna have to get divorced cause divorces are costly
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn pop View Post
    tony huge
    that guy cracks me up. Such a weird character, he fits in the genovaverse perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    bad idea
    and while ur own sexual market value was sufficient for her when she was fat it won't necessarily be sufficient when she's lost weight
    good point tbh
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-23 at 12:08 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    that guy cracks me up. Such a weird character, he fits in the genovaverse perfectly

@Janoy Cresva

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    bad idea
    If this is true for you then i dont know what to tell you, like, that sucks.

Personally i prefer slim chicks with good genetics who dont need to work out a lot.

Im 100% sure if i helped a chubby chick loose weight she would be even more attached to me but i would never be able to trust her genetics, like if she got fat in the first place then there is something wrong with her insulinresponse/ghrelin production on a genetical level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post

Personally i prefer slim chicks with good genetics who dont need to work out a lot.

Im 100% sure if i helped a chubby chick loose weight she would be even more attached to me but i would never be able to trust her genetics, like if she got fat in the first place then there is something wrong with her insulinresponse/ghrelin production on a genetical level
    im not speaking from personal experience if thats what ur saying

i guess ive heard one anecdote where that happened except luckily the guy wasnt married to her

but im not basing my claims on an anecdote

basically all women are hypergamous, meaning they "marry up" and "date up"

and we see in divorce courts is just how ruthless women are to men no longer useful to them

given female nature, it seems like a dumb idea to marry a fat hoe who wouldnt have married you had you not been her superior if ur planning on getting her to lose weight

when it comes to just dating it might be a reasonable risk to get to her to lose weight, but i think violators original post was about doing it after marriage and then he edited it

wishful thinking

hoes cant be trusted with chads around and no repercussions or safeguards against the consequences of hypergamy (such as dumping husbands and trading up) in the west
    Last edited by Medically Fat; 2021-11-24 at 12:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

i guess ive heard one anecdote where that happened except luckily the guy wasnt married to her

and we see in divorce courts is just how ruthless women are to men no longer useful to them

given female nature, it seems like a dumb idea to marry a fat hoe who wouldnt have married you had you not been her superior if ur planning on getting her to lose weight

when it comes to just dating it might be a reasonable risk to get to her to lose weight, but i think violators original post was about doing it after marriage and then he edited it

wishful thinking

hoes cant be trusted with chads around and no repercussions or safeguards against the consequences of hypergamy (such as dumping husbands and trading up) in the west
    I have only gotten dumped once and that was by literally boo

If i helped a chick loose weight i would still be above her no matter how you try to twist it
    Last edited by bropiss; 2021-11-24 at 07:02 AM.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Feel as if once a chick let me inside her head i own her mind and body.

Except with boo.

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)

wishful thinking

yea cant speak from something that dont exist buddy

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)
    Feel as if once a chick let me inside her head i own her mind and body.

Except with boo.
    but the thing is you dont really come across as a slayer type of guy, your posting 2019-onwards looks more like what a VIRGIN INCEL would think slayers are like

i used to larp on the internet as a slayer when i was 14 and virgin, your current posting is very similar to my posting back then

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    but the thing is you dont really come across as a slayer type of guy, your posting 2019-onwards looks more like what a VIRGIN INCEL would think slayers are like

i used to larp on the internet as a slayer when i was 14 and virgin, your current posting is very similar to my posting back then
    Acting as if you have changed your posting style on the internet since you where 14.

Slayer is a cringe internet incel term, im conscious, cerebral and live in the real world, your impression and opinion on me doesnt matter.

You act as if getting laid when your bottom standard is literal wheelchair bond paraplegics makes you a "slayer" when 95% of internet incels could mirror your results if they just tried.

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)
    Acting as if you have changed your posting style on the internet since you where 14.

Slayer is a cringe internet incel term, im conscious, cerebral
    No youre not

and live in the real world
    No you dont

, your impression and opinion on me doesnt matter.
    Yes it does

You act as if getting laid when your bottom standard is literal wheelchair bond paraplegics makes you a "slayer" when 95% of internet incels could mirror your results if they just tried.
    I could explain all the ways in which this statement is simply wrong but you wouldnt get it anyway no matter how I spell it out for you because you are so unimaginably stupid so it would be a waste of time, kthnxbai

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2021-11-25 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Last edited by Online Warlord; Today at 11:30 AM.

Shook.

You post pics of your semen for 10 dudes, and make up stories about sweetening up insecure handicapped girls who don't want to have sex nude and eating chocolate cake. Everyone on this forum is at this point, higher in the food chain than you. Hell, Blaha is.

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Last edited by Online Warlord; Today at 11:30 AM.

Shook.

You post pics of your semen for 10 dudes, and make up stories about sweetening up insecure handicapped girls who don't want to have sex nude and eating chocolate cake. Everyone on this forum is at this point, higher in the food chain than you. Hell, Blaha is.
    it's not 11:30am over there in Maryland, it's 9:30am

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post

No youre not

No you dont

Yes it does

I could explain all the ways in which this statement is simply wrong but you wouldnt get it anyway no matter how I spell it out for you because you are so unimaginably stupid so it would be a waste of time, kthnxbai

Huehue tier retard reply by a huehue retard tier poster

Weight
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Height
    Hannibal
    Mentioned
    1524 Post(s)