Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

Is there anything that you would go to a protest for?

Is there anything that could happen where you would be so upset that you would go and protest? What would have to happen? Something pretty bad I imagine? I am watching videos of the Kenosha riots. I can't see me ever going to a protest. Fuck that shit. Would you ever go to a protest? In before everyone says no I would never protest for any reason

It seems like protesting is something that people on the left are more known for than people on the right. Would you agree with that? Like I could never imagine Jacob protesting anything for example. Long and strong would protest if they shut his union down. What could happen that would cause you to protest? Anything?

I guess going to a protest and actually protesting are two different things. I think I'll just stay home and smoke live resin and post on fitmisc tbh

Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-28 at 01:47 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    1976 Post(s)
    if i but any effort into something it would be more than just a protest

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Protests don't do anything, it's just high-effort virtue signalling. I think counter-propaganda is more effective than protesting. As for Kenosha it was orchestrated and funded terrorism, not a protest. You have a habit of uncritically accepting the framing of mainstream media.
    Last edited by sgzn; 2021-11-28 at 07:19 AM.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Nah

Maybe go out looking for an easy lick though

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    I went to a lake when I was a kid to protest Indians spearing fish in the spring. Lot of rednecks crying about the natives wiping out all the fish in the lake. I believed it for a long time until I saw these same guys keeping buckets of fish out of the same lake day after day after day. Just selfish rednecks. Indians did it so they didn't need to have jobs but still fill the freezer. Both sides are wrong and continue to be wrong