Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: mogged

Mentioned
    1976 Post(s)

mogged

Making Fitmisc Great! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    3280 Post(s)
    Big dude ready to choke out that cop by the looks on his face.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work - stay back 500 feet

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    This is actually behind the scenes of a Netflix series/movie called “dogs of berlin. The guy on the left is Vito pirbazari who has a YouTube channel, and the neck tattoo isn’t real either. Apparently he's a very nice guy.

THIS is a real mogging:

Mentioned
    1260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    This is actually behind the scenes of a Netflix series/movie called “dogs of berlin. The guy on the left is Vito pirbazari who has a YouTube channel, and the neck tattoo isn’t real either. Apparently he's a very nice guy.

THIS is a real mogging:

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    I wonder what the journalist was asking him about that made that guy so upset?
    Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-28 at 12:28 PM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

THIS is a real mogging:
    6 years in prison for it according to youtube comments
    Who mogged who

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    6 years in prison for it according to youtube comments
    Who mogged who
    I read some more about him and his family. He ended up getting two life sentences for two murders. And he and his clan got their assets seized. So they ended up getting beyond mogged, I guess.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I read some more about him and his family. He ended up getting two life sentences for two murders. And he and his clan got their assets seized. So they ended up getting beyond mogged, I guess.
    Have you read the book gomorrah?

I mean italian mafia clans rise and fall over time, only a tiny fraction of bosses are ever able to go completely legit and even then they might get killed or end up in jail down the line.

A common aspiration for teenagers who wind up joining organized crime in southern Italy is to become a middle level boss and get killed like one, they often romanticize that idea even though most wind up in jail or dead far before getting to that level.

My point is that the journalist is the one who got mogged here, the headbutter knew he would probably end up dead or in jail, at some level in his consciousness, but he didnt like being approached by a journalist so he headbutted him.

And its not like shutting down one clan is gonna change anything, if anything you will have some extra violence occuring immediately as the power vaccume is being filled.

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    Have you read the book gomorrah?

I mean italian mafia clans rise and fall over time, only a tiny fraction of bosses are ever able to go completely legit and even then they might get killed or end up in jail down the line.

A common aspiration for teenagers who wind up joining organized crime in southern Italy is to become a middle level boss and get killed like one, they often romanticize that idea even though most wind up in jail or dead far before getting to that level.

My point is that the journalist is the one who got mogged here, the headbutter knew he would probably end up dead or in jail, at some level in his consciousness, but he didnt like being approached by a journalist so he headbutted him.

And its not like shutting down one clan is gonna change anything, if anything you will have some extra violence occuring immediately as the power vaccume is being filled.
    True, and I see it somewhat that way. In a different situation, the mafioso could've killed the journalist (it happens) and ended up in jail, but he doesn't really give a fuck about the murder or the jail time. He might even acquire some street rep as a no-shit type of killer, which is good for his business. So yea, the moggor is the mafioso and the moggee is the journalist.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    True, and I see it somewhat that way. In a different situation, the mafioso could've killed the journalist (it happens) and ended up in jail, but he doesn't really give a fuck about the murder or the jail time. He might even acquire some street rep as a no-shit type of killer, which is good for his business. So yea, the moggor is the mafioso and the moggee is the journalist.
    I know the camorra and ndrangheta will pay a monthly allowance to your family with its size depending on your position and sentence length, (same if you get killed) i wonder how this works in this guys situation if they have really seized all his clans assets.

Did you know an irish fellow is the first non italian to get camorra allowance in jail? Thus being the first official non italian full member.

I also wonder how it works now as the drug trade have gotten so much more decentralized, if the big clans have less or more power.

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    I know the camorra and ndrangheta will pay a monthly allowance to your family with its size depending on your position and sentence length, (same if you get killed) i wonder how this works in this guys situation if they have really seized all his clans assets.

Did you know an irish fellow is the first non italian to get camorra allowance in jail? Thus being the first official non italian full member.

I also wonder how it works now as the drug trade have gotten so much more decentralized, if the big clans have less or more power.
    I wouldn?t count on them paying any allowance for a long time. They?re not the most loyal people.