Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member outdoorlife2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2016
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6156699

    Test level 289....

    fuck!
    No wonder I always feel like chit, low energy, and I feel like I can't put on muscle.

    I have low sex drive as well. I feel like I've gotten softer in the last year. No interest in hunting anymore, fishing, or really doing anything.

    Always tired and feel out of it.

    I decided to go see the doctor. They did fasted labs the next morning.

    Vitamin D is very low.
    Test level 289

  2. #2
    Senior Member outdoorlife2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2016
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6156699
    https://imgur.com/a/h6yHEah

    I can't get the pictures to load on here

  3. #3
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    2,903
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    U gotta pin 2 win, bro!

  4. #4
    Senior Member outdoorlife2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2016
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6156699
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    U gotta pin 2 win, bro!

    Doctor told me to fuck off. She won't touch trt. She said im normal range and to keep living. when i drop below 270 she will treat the issue but assured me i wouldn't get over 300-350. I would have to go to her doctors office once a week for them to inject me. under no circumstances do they let you do it at home..

    anyway...she's a bit**

    I found a mens clinic here in town. I meet with him this week. Its 80.00 a month to become a member and when he writes the script my insurance will cover trt (state insurance)
    That's what he's saying anyway....

    what can i expect from trt ?

    will i feel like a new person? or does it just depend on the person ?

  5. #5
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    2,903
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Sorry buddy, I was just being a dick. I've never used any form of steroid or trt.

    There are a couple of knowledgeable guys on here with regards to peds, they might be along later to help you out.

    A.


    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlife2005 View Post
    Doctor told me to fuck off. She won't touch trt. She said im normal range and to keep living. when i drop below 270 she will treat the issue but assured me i wouldn't get over 300-350. I would have to go to her doctors office once a week for them to inject me. under no circumstances do they let you do it at home..

    anyway...she's a bit**

    I found a mens clinic here in town. I meet with him this week. Its 80.00 a month to become a member and when he writes the script my insurance will cover trt (state insurance)
    That's what he's saying anyway....

    what can i expect from trt ?

    will i feel like a new person? or does it just depend on the person ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member outdoorlife2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2016
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6156699
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    Sorry buddy, I was just being a dick. I've never used any form of steroid or trt.

    There are a couple of knowledgeable guys on here with regards to peds, they might be along later to help you out.

    A.
    lol ahhh i gotcha

    l

  7. #7
    Senior Member outdoorlife2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 08 2016
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6156699
    anyone else ?

  8. #8
    Idiot Troll Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24 2020
    Location
    3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlife2005 View Post
    anyone else ?
    You should just post in the misc section no one reads the other sections brah

  9. #9
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    12,645
    Mentioned
    1260 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    It’s been 5 years since anyone tried to give advice here bro

  10. #10
    Gain Train Yacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2014
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    It?s been 5 years since anyone tried to give advice here bro


  11. #11
    Disgraced Fitmisc mod Mindless Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 23 2022
    Location
    In Jonefu's ass
    Weight
    a "2-year-old" too heavy
    Height
    Tall enough to get on all the rides at the amusement park
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1127768
    I have a hell of a time extracting the last drops from a vial...so much goodness goes to waste

Posting Permissions