Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284

    ITT Donald predicts two future trends in popular culture.

    Okay, fellas. Understand, I'm not a 'trendy' guy. I don't care about brand names or new music or any of that. Haven't bought a new pair of socks in good a decade. Honestly, I couldn't even name a single song released in the last five years. I don't know. Who the hell knows? ....I'm certainly no hip happening cat. But I am very analytical. And I feel that I have a constant grasp on the pulse of society. Because of that, I can see patterns where others see nothing. I can sometimes spot trends coming a mile away. So I'll let you boys in on two major trends that will take pop culture by storm within the next decade or so:

    1.) Tap-dancing will make its way into the mainstream. Today's urban youth will become fascinated with the art of tap-dancing. All the heavily-tatted, felonious hip-hop homosexuals will start tap-dancing in their videos. Nike will start having those little Asian kids in their factories put metal plates on their sneakers. It'll become the cool new thing. Tap-dancing. Guys will be tapping in Timberlands on street corners. Fella sitting next to him playing buckets like drums. Tap-dance sneakers. Keep an eye out for them. They'll be bigger than those shoes with the retractable wheels on them.

    2.) Labia cleavage will take the world by storm. Women will start wearing pants that shows off the top of their vulva. They'll pride themselves on having no visible tongue at the crest of their vagina. Gals with meaty labia minora or prominent clitoral hoods will be shamed by those with nicely closed knuckles. Vulva surgeries will skyrocket. There'll be a lot of controversy surrounding this. The argument specifically centering on the question of what actually constitutes as a "private part." Is it the actual vaginal opening? You can pretty much show an entire tit except the nipple, right? So the argument will be made that the hole is the the only thing that needs to be covered on a gal's crotch, maybe the clitoris as well, but not the labia majora. The media will eat it up.

    Tap-dancing sneakers.
    Labia cleavage.

    Put your money on those two, boys.

  2. #2
    Banned cruzjectnetikkponymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2018
    Weight
    i dont lift lol
    Height
    drugs
    Posts
    3,429
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    stupid faggot turbo virgin

  3. #3
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    stupid faggot turbo virgin
    I think you're addicted to my threads, sir. Can't get enough of them, eh? Hankering for that Donald fix, right? Bet you're hard as a rock right now. Hard as a rock at the sight of a new Donald thread. Probably leaking precum all over your jammies.

  4. #4
    2021 Mod of the Year damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    8,611
    Mentioned
    30342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Okay, fellas. Understand, I'm not a 'trendy' guy. I don't care about brand names or new music or any of that. Haven't bought a new pair of socks in good a decade. Honestly, I couldn't even name a single song released in the last five years. I don't know. Who the hell knows? ....I'm certainly no hip happening cat. But I am very analytical. And I feel that I have a constant grasp on the pulse of society. Because of that, I can see patterns where others see nothing. I can sometimes spot trends coming a mile away. So I'll let you boys in on two major trends that will take pop culture by storm within the next decade or so:

    1.) Tap-dancing will make its way into the mainstream. Today's urban youth will become fascinated with the art of tap-dancing. All the heavily-tatted, felonious hip-hop homosexuals will start tap-dancing in their videos. Nike will start having those little Asian kids in their factories put metal plates on their sneakers. It'll become the cool new thing. Tap-dancing. Guys will be tapping in Timberlands on street corners. Fella sitting next to him playing buckets like drums. Tap-dance sneakers. Keep an eye out for them. They'll be bigger than those shoes with the retractable wheels on them.

    2.) Labia cleavage will take the world by storm. Women will start wearing pants that shows off the top of their vulva. They'll pride themselves on having no visible tongue at the crest of their vagina. Gals with meaty labia minora or prominent clitoral hoods will be shamed by those with nicely closed knuckles. Vulva surgeries will skyrocket. There'll be a lot of controversy surrounding this. The argument specifically centering on the question of what actually constitutes as a "private part." Is it the actual vaginal opening? You can pretty much show an entire tit except the nipple, right? So the argument will be made that the hole is the the only thing that needs to be covered on a gal's crotch, maybe the clitoris as well, but not the labia majora. The media will eat it up.

    Tap-dancing sneakers.
    Labia cleavage.

    Put your money on those two, boys.
    I'm suprised they havent worked tap into those musical light show dances you see on America's got talent. They could probably do some flashy shit in sync with the tap.

    Not to sure on the labia cleavage. However camel toes could become mainstream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I think you're addicted to my threads, sir. Can't get enough of them, eh? Hankering for that Donald fix, right? Bet you're hard as a rock right now. Hard as a rock at the sight of a new Donald thread. Probably leaking precum all over your jammies.


    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they're going to give you your country back without a fight, you're sadly mistaken. ✙

  5. #5
    Senior Member FitLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2020
    Location
    Northern California
    Height
    5?-11.5?
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16838525
    Initially I thought this was a thread about Donald Trump coming up with new trends, even though I knew Donald posted the thread. I’m 51, I must be slowing down in my old age.

  6. #6
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    I'm suprised they havent worked tap into those musical light show dances you see on America's got talent. They could probably do some flashy shit in sync with the tap.

    Not to sure on the labia cleavage. However camel toes could become mainstream.



    :ba.nderas:

    :ca.ge2:
    You just wait on that labia cleavage, partner. Kylie Jenner will show up to some event with a window on the crotch of her pants. An inch of pussy-crack will be visible. Everyone will jump aboard that ship when it happens. Labia cleavage all over social media. You just wait. When it happens, you'll come right back to this thread I bet.

  7. #7
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    Initially I thought this was a thread about Donald Trump coming up with new trends, even though I knew Donald posted the thread. I?m 51, I must be slowing down in my old age.
    Anytime someone hears the name "Donald" they think of Trump now. Its amazing he was able to get to that place with such a fairly common name. Its not like "Denzel" or "Madonna."

  8. #8
    Banned ReallyGoodBadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2021
    Posts
    739
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Partner pls

  9. #9
    Banned pooh shiesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04 2021
    Posts
    342
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

  10. #10
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    8,880
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Okay, fellas. Understand, I'm not a 'trendy' guy. I don't care about brand names or new music or any of that. Haven't bought a new pair of socks in good a decade. Honestly, I couldn't even name a single song released in the last five years. I don't know. Who the hell knows? ....I'm certainly no hip happening cat. But I am very analytical. And I feel that I have a constant grasp on the pulse of society. Because of that, I can see patterns where others see nothing. I can sometimes spot trends coming a mile away. So I'll let you boys in on two major trends that will take pop culture by storm within the next decade or so:

    1.) Tap-dancing will make its way into the mainstream. Today's urban youth will become fascinated with the art of tap-dancing. All the heavily-tatted, felonious hip-hop homosexuals will start tap-dancing in their videos. Nike will start having those little Asian kids in their factories put metal plates on their sneakers. It'll become the cool new thing. Tap-dancing. Guys will be tapping in Timberlands on street corners. Fella sitting next to him playing buckets like drums. Tap-dance sneakers. Keep an eye out for them. They'll be bigger than those shoes with the retractable wheels on them.

    2.) Labia cleavage will take the world by storm. Women will start wearing pants that shows off the top of their vulva. They'll pride themselves on having no visible tongue at the crest of their vagina. Gals with meaty labia minora or prominent clitoral hoods will be shamed by those with nicely closed knuckles. Vulva surgeries will skyrocket. There'll be a lot of controversy surrounding this. The argument specifically centering on the question of what actually constitutes as a "private part." Is it the actual vaginal opening? You can pretty much show an entire tit except the nipple, right? So the argument will be made that the hole is the the only thing that needs to be covered on a gal's crotch, maybe the clitoris as well, but not the labia majora. The media will eat it up.

    Tap-dancing sneakers.
    Labia cleavage.

    Put your money on those two, boys.
    You mean like a cameltoe? A snatch wedgie? Or a flat out exposed to the air cunt cleavage?

  11. #11
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    You mean like a cameltoe? A snatch wedgie? Or a flat out exposed to the air cunt cleavage?
    Here's a conceptual image I just made, RedSpeedo. You see the cutout in the front of the pants? It may be completely exposed, or could be covered with some kind of light mesh or transparent material. But the idea is that the public will set a gaze on the vulval cleavage, not just a camel toe pussy wedgie.





    Last edited by Donald; 2022-01-14 at 08:22 AM.

  12. #12
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    8,880
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Here's a conceptual image I just made, RedSpeedo. You see the cutout in the front of the pants? It may be completely exposed, or could be covered with some kind of light mesh or transparent material. But the idea is that the public will set a gaze on the vulval cleavage, not just a camel toe pussy wedgie.





    https://i.ibb.co/5kF28nf/vulvacleave.jpg

  13. #13
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    8,880
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Reminds me of a delusional sda friend who wanted to invent a t-shirt with a cutout to expose the abs. He thought it would be a hit in the nightclubs (zyzz era etc). I told him it sounded like something gays wear at gay parades. He got offended and stopped talking about it.

  14. #14
    Suppressing Vexation Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Location
    Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33294284
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Reminds me of a delusional sda friend who wanted to invent a t-shirt with a cutout to expose the abs. He thought it would be a hit in the nightclubs (zyzz era etc). I told him it sounded like something gays wear at gay parades. He got offended and stopped talking about it.
    Yeah, that sounds gay to me too. Understand though RedSpeedo, I'm not inventing a form of labia-exposing pants, I'm merely predicting an incoming trend. In the not too distant future, gals will show more crotch while out in public.

  15. #15
    Senior Member ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    3,354
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Reminds me of a delusional sda friend who wanted to invent a t-shirt with a cutout to expose the abs. He thought it would be a hit in the nightclubs (zyzz era etc). I told him it sounded like something gays wear at gay parades. He got offended and stopped talking about it.


    That's the gayest idea I've heard. Can you message your friend and tell him ArmitageShanks called him a faggot?

  16. #16
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    2,580
    Mentioned
    2341 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    Initially I thought this was a thread about Donald Trump coming up with new trends, even though I knew Donald posted the thread. I’m 51, I must be slowing down in my old age.
    would you consider saving some of your monthly disability welfare to purchase a steroid cycle? at 51 might be worth seeing where roids can take you

  17. #17
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    9,299
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    would you consider saving some of your monthly disability welfare to purchase a steroid cycle? at 51 might be worth seeing where roids can take you

  18. #18
    Senior Member ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    3,354
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    would you consider saving some of your monthly disability welfare to purchase a steroid cycle? at 51 might be worth seeing where roids can take you
    Here, probably.

    [/QUOTE]

  19. #19
    Idiot Troll Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23 2020
    Location
    3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    Here, probably.

    [/QUOTE]


  20. #20
    Idiot Troll Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23 2020
    Location
    3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    Initially I thought this was a thread about Donald Trump coming up with new trends, even though I knew Donald posted the thread. I?m 51, I must be slowing down in my old age.
    You should do some SARMs, I think you could look even better than you did in that old magazine picture, you have way more muscle maturity now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions