Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    1976 Post(s)

What?s w all the autism

Only certain ppl here are allowed to shit post in an autistic manner, that?s socially acceptable. I?m one of them. Ur not. So just stop.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    look, vincel My (22F) boyfriend (29M) is addicted to doritos and its straining our relationship

im sorry if that title sounds trolly, this is a real issue im facing and im coming to reddit because im at a loss for what i can do. basically, hes always loved doritos. they were his one little treat he'd give himself. but in the past 4 months or so his doritos consumption has been ramping up exponentially. I'll have to tell you about our last fight for you to understand why its a problem. I do the grocery shopping mainly because i enjoy cooking and trying new ingredients. Last thursday i got back from the shops only to realise i'd forgotten his doritos. i knew too late to go back and buy them because he goes through the shopping the moment i get home to get them. As he was riffling through the bags i realised how nervous i was for how he'd react, and rightfully so. he immediately balled up his fists and just said " you forgot my ritos" "how could you" "its my one thing". he started crying and i felt horrible but i couldnt even offer to go back and buy them because he ran off to our bedroom and has been there ever since. he wont do anything and i hear him crying. im at a loss completely about what to do, please help me. ive bought doritos but he wont come out to get them

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    i was the first local autist. check out my fascinating posts from 2015/tinychat era. you are just another copycat. deal with it.
    stop stalking me

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruz View Post
    i was the first local autist. check out my fascinating posts from 2015/tinychat era. you are just another copycat. deal with it.
    Here's the delusional narcissism again
    -- Mysticism and Romance --
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Here's the delusional narcissism again
    are you my ex wife?
    stop stalking me