Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

ANYT daily read: Scolari & Saget -- Hollywood Pedo-Monsters Are Suddenly Disappearing or Dying

interesting
    -- Mysticism and Romance --
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

2021 Mod of the Year damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    interesting
    No link?
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙

✙ If you think they're going to give you your country back without a fight, you're sadly mistaken. ✙

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    No link?
    No link
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

It's just jokes!
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Bob Saget was raping the Olsen twins when they were kids
    Thats why they are so weird as adults
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Violator for mod Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Bob Faggot dies after the clot shot and pedos are dying? Any other creeps?

Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    You know, partner. You don't have to buy into every single conspiracy theory being thrown out there on the internet.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    You know, partner. You don't have to buy into every single conspiracy theory being thrown out there on the internet.
    Let me tell you
    You dont know shit from shinola
    You probably think there's a real pandemic that came from bats and that we are lucky to have vaccines to save us and let us come back to normal again
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Let me tell you
    You dont know shit from shinola
    You probably think there's a real pandemic that came from bats and that we are lucky to have vaccines to save us and let us come back to normal again
    I've told you my opinion on vaccines. We've been over this a few times, partner. There's almost nothing about the whole mainstream Covid narrative that I actually believe. Understand though, the difference between you and I is that you seem to ride with whatever theory you've heard most recently. You ride that wave, little fella. Just like the brainless zombies who worship the corporate news, you're not able to identify legitimate information and form reasonable conclusions on your own. You're fed baseless theories from people who love coming up with baseless theories, and seem to accept them as truth regardless of whether or not they're built on a good foundation of legitimate information.

You make the claim that Bob Saget was raping the Olsen twins. This is based on nothing. Are you able to understand that, skipper? Its based on nothing other than the fact that they worked on the same show. They worked on the same show and comedians joked about it at the Saget Roast, right? That's your "proof"? Huh? And the Olsen Twins are "weird" as adults......? That's your evidence? You think its sensible to take that information and come out with the belief that Bob Saget raped the Olsen twins when they were young children? Get real, partner. The fact that you posted the Gilbert joke shows you have no understanding of how the world even works. Go flush yourself, guy.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    I've told you my opinion on vaccines. We've been over this a few times, partner. There's almost nothing about the whole mainstream Covid narrative that I actually believe. Understand though, the difference between you and I is that you seem to ride with whatever theory you've heard most recently. You ride that wave, little fella. Just like the brainless zombies who worship the corporate news, you're not able to identify legitimate information and form reasonable conclusions on your own. You're fed baseless theories from people who love coming up with baseless theories, and seem to accept them as truth regardless of whether or not they're built on a good foundation of legitimate information.

You make the claim that Bob Saget was raping the Olsen twins. This is based on nothing. Are you able to understand that, skipper? Its based on nothing other than the fact that they worked on the same show. They worked on the same show and comedians joked about it at the Saget Roast, right? That's your "proof"? Huh? And the Olsen Twins are "weird" as adults......? That's your evidence? You think its sensible to take that information and come out with the belief that Bob Saget raped the Olsen twins when they were young children? Get real, partner. The fact that you posted the Gilbert joke shows you have no understanding of how the world even works. Go flush yourself, guy.
    Cope

You just wrote a mile long post that didnt even say anything

To see that Bob Saget was a pedo monster you need to store in your brain and put in relation many information items, all which I wont enumerate here.

You didnt even get the basic information item in question I just posted (you dont read the ANYT either lmao), you're surely not going to store it to juggle with it later and try put it in relation with other uncertain pieces of information

You're an intellectual goldfish buddy

Do you understand through the fog of your autism that the skit I posted wouldnt make sense and would have zero comedic value if what they "joked" about wasnt true and only nonsense and wasnt said in a "truth in jest" manner?

I bet you dont

Cant wait to hear your hilariously wrong take
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Cope

You just wrote a mile long post that didnt even say anything

To see that Bob Saget was a pedo monster you need to store in your brain and put in relation many information items, all which I wont enumerate here.

You didnt even get the basic information item in question I just posted (you dont read the ANYT either lmao), you're surely not going to store it to juggle with it later and try put it in relation with other uncertain pieces of information

You're an intellectual goldfish buddy

Do you understand through the fog of your autism that the skit I posted wouldnt make sense and would have zero comedic value if what they "joked" about wasnt true and only nonsense and wasnt said in a "truth in jest" manner?

I bet you dont

Cant wait to hear your hilariously wrong take
    Saget's became famous for his role on "Full House." The show featured three men helping to raise three little girls (embedded pedo messaging) -- who are the daughters of the widowed character played by Saget. One of the little girls is played by the dolled-up Olsen Twins (the two took turns playing the part) -- who, as adults, truly exude that aura of psycho weirdness one might expect from childhood abuse. In one episode, Saget appears in a bathtub with his two little nephews!

On the night of Comedy Central?s 2008 award "roast" of Saget, the deranged comedian Gilbert Gottfried performed one of those throw-it-your-face bits that these pedo-monster-Satanists are notorious for.

Gottfried (screaming): ?Why should we pick Bob Saget, who raped and killed a girl in 1990? Well, first of all it?s not true. It?s not true that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990! If you have any proof that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990, stop gossiping and go right to the police with it!?

The entire audience, including Saget, laughed wildly at the sick "joke." He continued (always screaming):

Gottfried: "How do you make an ass hurt? -- The Olsen twins say, well Bob Saget hands you a chocolate milk he just made and you wake up three hours later lying on your stomach..."

The audience again howled in laughter.

Later on during the event honoring Saget, former Full House co-star John Stamos delivered another disgusting "truth-said-in-jest" barb.

Stamos: "Saget's entire job consisted of saying 'take a look at this -- which is what he used to say to Mary Kate Olsen in her dressing room."

Another speaker: "I love Bob like a perverted uncle who pays for lunch, and then follows me into the men's room." ---- "Bob should have been called Black Jack because he hit on the Olsens when they were 8 and you didn't stop until they were 21." --- "You used to give Mary Kate (Olsen) acting lessons. He'd tell her "Act like this never happened."

Comedienne Cloris Leachman: "I'm glad I got out of sitcoms before you (Bob) killed them. You didn't just kill sitcoms, you raped them and left them for dead in a ditch.

Another speaker: "I said to Bob, how do I tell the Olsen twins apart? He said: 'Ashley swallows (semen).

And on and on the night went, with one speaker after another aiming friendly pedo sex jokes (or calculated insults in disguise?) at Saget -- and the stunned "ooohs" and the belly laughs of the audience just kept coming. One has to see the video clips to believe this. (here)

Saget, 65, was found dead in his room at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Florida -- with no signs of foul play or drug use. Thank you, White Hats. Thank you.

That site is so far beyond ridiculous. The fact that you keep referencing it makes me want to shit my pants something nasty. It really does. Raise your standards a little, partner. Its always so disappointing to see you fall for every single goddamn thing without even putting up even the slightest intellectual resistance. And I love a good conspiracy theory. I believe in extra-terrestrials, I think the moon landings were faked, the Twin Towers were demolished and a plane never hit the Pentagon. It would be nice if we could discuss these things without you having such a concrete opinion on theories that have little-to-no evidence to support them. It makes you seem like a fucking lunatic.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    That site is so far beyond ridiculous. The fact that you keep referencing it makes me want to shit my pants something nasty. It really does. Raise your standards a little, partner. Its always so disappointing to see you fall for every single goddamn thing without even putting up even the slightest intellectual resistance. And I love a good conspiracy theory. I believe in extra-terrestrials, I think the moon landings were faked, the Twin Towers were demolished and a plane never hit the Pentagon. It would be nice if we could discuss these things without you having such a concrete opinion on theories that have little-to-no evidence to support them. It makes you seem like a fucking lunatic.
    Lmao youre a genuine npc
    -- Lover and Magician --
    Not a warrior anymore

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Lmao youre a genuine npc
    Says the nutsack who sources his information from Gilbert Gottfried jokes.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    That was a crazy thing to say. Then you start to wonder.. what is the context, why would someone say something like that?

I googled it and reddit says that he was just making a tasteless joke, the type that are commonly made at roasts. The only question is: do we buy their story?

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comment...y_did_gilbert/

Kind of a crazy joke to make.. not many comedians would have the balls to say that. If that's whats happening here. I had never heard of him being seriously accused of raping someone. Try to be smarter Lou Kang

I guess what it really comes down to is it ok to joke around about rape? I say yes.. because what is the alternative? Getting offended?
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-16 at 07:28 AM.
    I'm here for the ments.