Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

reccomend me a movie I might not have seen or heard of that is worth watching

I am bored as fuck brahs. Can you reccomend me a good movie I might not have seen or heard about?
    I'm here for the ments.

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Pocket full of miracles (1961)

Soon after buying an apple from alcoholic down and out street peddler Apple Annie (Bette Davis), Dave the Dude (Glenn Ford) a successful New York City gangster meets his future girlfriend Elizabeth "Queenie" Martin (Hope Lange). As a result he becomes superstititious that buying apples from Annie bring him good luck.
    Dave has an important meeting with Steve Darcie "Mr. Bigelow" (Sheldon Leonard), the syndicate boss, to decide whether to allow Dave to control the New York territory in exchange of Steve receiving $50,000. Dave counters with Dave controlling the territory in exchange of Dave receiving payment of $100,000.00 "as a token of good faith".
    Annie, it turns out, has a daughter named Louise (Ann-Margret), who was sent to a school in Europe as a baby, but is now a grown woman. Louise believes her mother to be wealthy socialite Mrs. E. Worthington Manville, and she is bringing her aristocratic fianc? Carlos (Peter Mann) and his father, Count Alfonso Romero (Arthur O'Connell), to meet her. Annie has been pretending that she resides in a luxurious hotel (writing her letters on stolen hotel stationery) and has Louise's letters mailed there, then intercepted by an employee who hands them over to her.
    Dave's good-hearted girlfriend Elizabeth "Queenie" Martin (Hope Lange) persuades him to help Annie continue her charade. Dave is worried that if he does not help Annie out his luck will end. Queenie takes on the task of transforming the derelict into a dowager. Dave arranges for cultured pool hustler "Judge" Henry G. Blake (Thomas Mitchell) to pose as Annie's husband. He installs her in an out-of-town friend's suite in the hotel, complete with Hudgins (Edward Everett Horton), his friend's butler.
    When Dave keeps postponing a meeting with syndicate boss Steve to help Annie, his right-hand man Joy Boy (Peter Falk) becomes increasingly exasperated. Steve Darcie decides to give the New York territory to Dave on Dave's terms. Dave manages to engineer a lavish reception with New York's mayor and governor as guests. Louise and her impressed future husband and father-in-law return to Europe, none the wiser about her mother's real identity.
    Last edited by FitLord; 2022-01-21 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    Pocket full of miracles (1961)

Soon after buying an apple from alcoholic down and out street peddler Apple Annie (Bette Davis), Dave the Dude (Glenn Ford) a successful New York City gangster meets his future girlfriend Elizabeth "Queenie" Martin (Hope Lange). As a result he becomes superstititious that buying apples from Annie bring him good luck.
    Dave has an important meeting with Steve Darcie "Mr. Bigelow" (Sheldon Leonard), the syndicate boss, to decide whether to allow Dave to control the New York territory in exchange of Steve receiving $50,000. Dave counters with Dave controlling the territory in exchange of Dave receiving payment of $100,000.00 "as a token of good faith".
    Annie, it turns out, has a daughter named Louise (Ann-Margret), who was sent to a school in Europe as a baby, but is now a grown woman. Louise believes her mother to be wealthy socialite Mrs. E. Worthington Manville, and she is bringing her aristocratic fianc? Carlos (Peter Mann) and his father, Count Alfonso Romero (Arthur O'Connell), to meet her. Annie has been pretending that she resides in a luxurious hotel (writing her letters on stolen hotel stationery) and has Louise's letters mailed there, then intercepted by an employee who hands them over to her.
    Dave's good-hearted girlfriend Elizabeth "Queenie" Martin (Hope Lange) persuades him to help Annie continue her charade. Dave is worried that if he does not help Annie out his luck will end. Queenie takes on the task of transforming the derelict into a dowager. Dave arranges for cultured pool hustler "Judge" Henry G. Blake (Thomas Mitchell) to pose as Annie's husband. He installs her in an out-of-town friend's suite in the hotel, complete with Hudgins (Edward Everett Horton), his friend's butler.
    When Dave keeps postponing a meeting with syndicate boss Steve to help Annie, his right-hand man Joy Boy (Peter Falk) becomes increasingly exasperated. Steve Darcie decides to give the New York territory to Dave on Dave's terms. Dave manages to engineer a lavish reception with New York's mayor and governor as guests. Louise and her impressed future husband and father-in-law return to Europe, none the wiser about her mother's real identity.
    I like you man you're funny and interesting with your weird fetishes but that sounds gay as fuck. Its so gay that I didn't even read it. Why do you like this movie? Is there giant women eating tiny people in it? Tell me why you like it instead of just copy pasting the description brah

I guess we all like different movies that just seems like a weird movie to recommend

I am not even interested in the new matrix movie they came out with.. the last movie I wanted to see was the sopranos movie and I shut it off half way through because I wasn't feeling it. What was the last movie that you saw and liked alot? Do they even make good movies anymore?
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-21 at 09:30 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    A bootlegger believes that when he buys an apple from a poor woman, that the apples bring him good luck. I think that’s cool

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    MUTE

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I like you man you're funny and interesting with your weird fetishes but that sounds gay as fuck. Its so gay that I didn't even read it. Why do you like this movie? Is there giant women eating tiny people in it? Tell me why you like it instead of just copy pasting the description brah

I guess we all like different movies that just seems like a weird movie to recommend

I am not even interested in the new matrix movie they came out with.. the last movie I wanted to see was the sopranos movie and I shut it off half way through because I wasn't feeling it. What was the last movie that you saw and liked alot? Do they even make good movies anymore?
    When I go to my sister’s in the summer, they have all the digital cable subscriptions and I saw Shang-Chi: Legend of the Ten Rings and thought it was pretty good

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I’ve been wanting to see the Snyder cut of Justice League

Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Running with the devil(2019 Cage/Fishburn)
    Dogville Comedy Shorts(1930-31, basically dogs dressed up in human clothes, doing human stuff like dancing/music)
    Heart Breakers(2001, lame movie.. But Jennifer Love Hewitt is kinda hnnnng in this.. smallish tiddies that bounce a bit in some scenes and usually in short dresses)

You're welcome buddy.

3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    I got five on it too, it’s on YouTube and I recommended it to you months ago

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Pool hall junkies

Blood and bone

Violator for mod Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Star Wars 1-3 god damnit!!!!

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hard Candy, or my personal favorite, Lolita.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no way home