Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

It's official. Bill Gates is bringing Nuclear energy to the fossil fuel dominated state of Wyoming!

Any thoughts on this?

This is different from any other nuclear plants in the US because it uses Natrium and is a somewhat new technology of using a liquid sodium cooled reactor, which is cheaper and I think quicker?

I guess Russia only has one plant like this in their entire country.

Also we would have to purchase the 20% more concentrated Uranium fuel from Russia which seems a bit....yeah idk.

Would love any input any of you energybrahs might have on this...

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    I feel like there is a new "Breakthrough in fusion" story every week. Yet we still are always 20 years away.

This plant in Wyoming is fission, so there's all that radioactive waste to deal with. But idk if this Natrium aspect is better or worse than a traditional fission plant. I am starting to read things about it being more dangerous, wit all that molten sodium right next to high pressurized steam and what not.

I honestly don't know enough about it though...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Also it Fusion even possible? Seems like the problem is there's no cost effective way to get more energy out of than you put into it.

Fission works though, but there are the obvious risks of some Chernoybl type shit. And non-renewable to some extent.

Weight
    i dont lift lol
    Height
    drugs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    why cant this faggot just shut his mouth and live on a private island and stop telling people what suits them?

god i would love to have 5 mins alone with this faggot

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzjectnetikkponymane View Post
    why cant this faggot just shut his mouth and live on a private island and stop telling people what suits them?

god i would love to have 5 mins alone with this faggot
    It's his job

Hidden trillionnnaires like the old european aristocracy and banking families use billionnaires like him to act on society which in turn use millionnaires like all the local globalist politicans that implement vaccine mandates or mandatory vaccination