Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Senior Member fit BBB miscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2021
    Posts
    989
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26870276
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    you should check out Ben Mallah podcast OP

    CLIffs? For some reason multi-quote is not working on this phone

  2. #22
    Fitmisc Pariah Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    7,503
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    I'm going to replace all the plaster walls refinish the floor and completely redo the bathroom and kitchen.
    he is this rich fat old jew. His parents were crazy and he was poor growing up. He's got 3 kids one white one black and one mexican. He owns hotels and apartments/retail in Florida.





    what type of furnace does her place have?
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-23 at 06:12 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

  3. #23
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    8,880
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    I'm going to replace all the plaster walls refinish the floor and completely redo the bathroom and kitchen.
    Major stuff. Plaster walls are damaged? Why replacing them?

  4. #24
    Senior Member fit BBB miscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2021
    Posts
    989
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26870276
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Major stuff. Plaster walls are damaged? Why replacing them?
    They are insanely old and the texture is all uneven and they just don't look good

    That and I want to run all kinds of wires through the wall and dealing with lats and 100-year-old insulation is not fun

    And to be honest I just want to destroy the walls

  5. #25
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    8,880
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    They are insanely old and the texture is all uneven and they just don't look good

    That and I want to run all kinds of wires through the wall and dealing with lats and 100-year-old insulation is not fun

    And to be honest I just want to destroy the walls
    Good stuff. Just be careful for asbestos, lead paint etc. And get renovating permits if needed. Those are bullshite tbh. I needed a permit for some work, so I hired an engineer who gave me these industrial-level specs for my shitty house. Finally I made my own specs based on a lumber catalog, drew the plans by hand, sent them to a shitty architect and paid him 250$ just for his signature and stamp. City accepted them lmaoo!

  6. #26
    Banned ReallyGoodBadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 26 2021
    Posts
    739
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Things are looking up for you boyo


  7. #27
    Banned mіndlesswork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2022
    Location
    Connecticut
    Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I just bought my grandma's horse

  8. #28
    Senior Member LaDelicieuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2014
    Posts
    1,523
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Honestly, I am really envious of you: when my grandparents passed away, my mom and I wanted to keep their house, mainly because of the good memories and the emotional attachments we had toward that place (this house was my grandparents' dream, and they spent their life working in order to build it).

    Unfortunately due to the French laws on inheritance, if we wanted to keep the house we would have to pay a portion of its value to the state (even though we are just a middle class family, the value of the house and the vast land it was built on as well as some the antique furniture and object inside, increased by a lot over the decades making it a high-value possession and placing us in a high-tax bracket), and we couldn't afford it....with a broken heart we were forced to sell everything otherwise we would have gone broke.
    My Beauty it is my Sin

    Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

  9. #29
    Banned Clitu Chinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06 2021
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    Honestly, I am really envious of you: when my grandparents passed away, my mom and I wanted to keep their house, mainly because of the good memories and the emotional attachments we had toward that place (this house was my grandparents' dream, and they spent their life working in order to build it).

    Unfortunately due to the French laws on inheritance, if we wanted to keep the house we would have to pay a portion of its value to the state (even though we are just a middle class family, the value of the house and the vast land it was built on as well as some the antique furniture and object inside, increased by a lot over the decades making it a high-value possession and placing us in a high-tax bracket), and we couldn't afford it....with a broken heart we were forced to sell everything otherwise we would have gone broke.
    Hey bby you wanna do some French laws on this chin

  10. #30
    Senior Member LaDelicieuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2014
    Posts
    1,523
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Clitu Chinu View Post
    Hey bby you wanna do some French laws on this chin
    is that your picture in your avatar? I am sorry if I am being a little out of order here, but that's lower face right? did something happened to you? (I am not being shady hun)
    My Beauty it is my Sin

    Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

  11. #31
    Banned Clitu Chinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06 2021
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    is that your picture in your avatar? I am sorry if I am being a little out of order here, but that's lower face right? did something happened to you? (I am not being shady hun)
    Why yes, my single mommy says I have a very strong handsome Henry cavill-esque chin just like superman

  12. #32
    Banned BigMuscularPajeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 09 2021
    Posts
    1,377
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    Congratulations, you?ve achieved something most people won?t achieve in their lifetime
    Same with your no consequence rape tbqh

  13. #33
    Banned mіndlesswork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2022
    Location
    Connecticut
    Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularPajeet View Post
    Same with your no consequence rape tbqh
    was thinking the same thing when i praised him on the first page



    @FitLord tell us more about it

  14. #34
    Idiot Troll Deep Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23 2020
    Location
    3401 Timmons Lane Apartment #1 Houston Texas
    Weight
    Stop Asking
    Height
    NDA
    Posts
    2,363
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    is that your picture in your avatar? I am sorry if I am being a little out of order here, but that's lower face right? did something happened to you? (I am not being shady hun)
    @BlueBlood @fit BBB miscer @ArmitageShanks

  15. #35
    Senior Member ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    3,347
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post

  16. #36
    Banned Pumpu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22 2022
    Location
    In the gym
    Weight
    167lbs
    Height
    5'8''
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    You are on a roll and keep the momentum!

  17. #37
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,829
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Why buy when you could inherit it


  18. #38
    Banned Jakupo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 24 2022
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    is that your picture in your avatar? I am sorry if I am being a little out of order here, but that's lower face right? did something happened to you? (I am not being shady hun)
    Would you come to Greenbay and wear an Israel first trump hat while bottoming me out?

    It's kind of my thing. I'll give you a ride in the caddy

  19. #39
    Senior Member LaDelicieuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09 2014
    Posts
    1,523
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakupo View Post
    Would you come to Greenbay and wear an Israel first trump hat while bottoming me out?

    It's kind of my thing. I'll give you a ride in the caddy

    it is a bit of a weird request to be honest......but sure why not! i love sex, and happiness is only a penis away ^-^


    Quote Originally Posted by Clitu Chinu View Post
    Why yes, my single mommy says I have a very strong handsome Henry cavill-esque chin just like superman
    I can tell that your mother really loves you
    My Beauty it is my Sin

    Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

  20. #40
    Junior Member savanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 25 2022
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39615
    cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions