Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

What is DeSantis deal

^freemason handshake

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

niggas out here playin patty cake n shieeet

I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post

niggas out here playin patty cake n shieeet

Maybe if you binge watched bitchute instead of youtube like I suggested you you would know about this handshake and what it means

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    When the people need a hero, we'll provide one for them.

I'm sure you know who said that.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Pumpo View Post
    When the people need a hero, we'll provide one for them.

I'm sure you know who said that.
    What I always found sketchy was how Desantis was apart trump, never truly spoken about in a positive manner by people that gravitates around infowars etc

To me Desantis seems like the guy who would keep everything open, gather skeptics around, but push the panic button when globalists go to phase II

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    What I always found sketchy was how Desantis was apart trump, never truly spoken about in a positive manner by people that gravitates around infowars etc

To me Desantis seems like the guy who would keep everything open, gather skeptics around, but push the panic button when globalists go to phase II
    Maybe he's trolling? You don't get anywhere in this world without being in their little gang. It's all theatre, no coincidences, etc.
    Hasn't he been pretty much the opposite of mainstream covid narrative? I don't watch TV or much news at all, only pick a few bits up from telegram or pol posts.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Pumpo View Post
    Maybe he's trolling? You don't get anywhere in this world without being in their little gang. It's all theatre, no coincidences, etc.
    Hasn't he been pretty much the opposite of mainstream covid narrative? I don't watch TV or much news at all, only pick a few bits up from telegram or pol posts.
    Very plausible, its clear Trump was at some point a mason or still is judging by lots of element, his administration has been trolling this way too. There also has been inner war inside secret societies (illuminaties vs freemason) in history and there could clearly be one now

But why has nothing been attempted against him that we know of at this point? Multiple african presidents were assassinated, color revolution against lukashenko, ortega here (but they would have tried to oust him anyway pandemic or not), scientists that could destroy the covid narrative killed (Karry Mullis), etc
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2022-01-23 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Very plausible, its clear Trump was at some point a mason or still is judging by lots of element, his administration has been trolling this way too. There also has been inner war inside secret societies (illuminaties vs freemason) in history and there could clearly be one now

But why has nothing been attempted against him that we know of at this point? Multiple african presidents were assassinated, color revolution against lukashenko, ortega here (but they would have tried pandemic or not), scientists that could destroy the covid narrative killed (Karry Mullis), etc
    Aware. Mullins apparently dying of pneumonia was sketchy. Didn't he have a bust up with Fauci that got quite personal? Pretty sure he dissed him, could have been abother scientists.

As for Desantis? Who knows, I can't even dwell on it these days. Got mega fatigue from it all. Kinda get why so many people roped during lock downs. Let's face it, western society is doing a slow motion crash right now. Things probably won't get any better.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Maybe if you binge watched bitchute instead of youtube like I suggested you you would know about this handshake and what it means
    I always appreciate you educating the forum on various topics srs.

Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-23 at 04:13 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'm not so sure the Freemasons are as "cultish" or as much of a "secret society" as they are given credit for.

Well, maybe certain circles at the top top, but for the most part it's just a bunch of dudes looking for friends and trying to better their lives without having to listen to the local town pastor (possible hypocritical rapist) preach every Sunday.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm not so sure the Freemasons are as "cultish" or as much of a "secret society" as they are given credit for.

Well, maybe certain circles at the top top, but for the most part it's just a bunch of dudes looking for friends and trying to better their lives without having to listen to the local town pastor (possible hypocritical rapist) preach every Sunday.
    it's a conspiracy inside a conspiracy

chabad jews for depopulation of non jews use to have rothschild banking family as members
    rothschild creates the illuminati group in the mid 1700's
    other aristocratic old families tag along
    also sponsors communism and marxism everywhere eventually (centralized system they can control)
    the illuminaties hijack freemasonry at the highest level to infiltrate society
    freemasonry has 33 or more levels with different rituals they only learn the real meaning when going up the ranks (satanic meaning)
    the last one being the farmer's circle and community groups no one cares about (used as a front)
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2022-01-23 at 06:07 PM.

Near a park bench, eating stale bread crusts off the ground.
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Why don't you just tell everyone what it means...? You know.... to help establish the point you're trying to make so people will be interested in your thread? There's a Masonic lodge within walking distance of me. I'm sure they do their cool little handshakes all around this area. Tell me what it means and tell me why I should care....

Spoiler: 
    You won't answer the question. Instead, you'll post something to make yourself feel more "enlightened" than the rest of us while making zero attempt to "enlighten" the rest of us. You do this because your answer would be so incredibly retarded that you'd rather spare yourself the embarrassment of looking like a jackass.

Spoiler: 
    Or you'll link some shitty article on a shitty website.....or some shitty video made by a fat, balding guy with zero sources and a vivid imagination. A walking stereotype.

Spoiler: 
    Any way I can actually get a direct answer from you, partner? Any hopes of that?
    Last edited by Donald; 2022-01-23 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Why don't you just tell everyone what it means...? You know.... to help establish the point you're trying to make so people will be interested in your thread? There's a Masonic lodge within walking distance of me. I'm sure they do their cool little handshakes all around this area. Tell me what it means and tell me why I should care....

Spoiler: 
    You won't answer the question. Instead, you'll post something to make yourself feel more "enlightened" than the rest of us while making zero attempt to "enlighten" the rest of us. You do this because your answer would be so incredibly retarded that you'd rather spare yourself the embarrassment of looking like a jackass.

Spoiler: 
    Or you'll link some shitty article on a shitty website.....or some shitty video made by a fat, balding guy with zero sources and a vivid imagination. A walking stereotype.

Spoiler: 
    Any way I can actually get a direct answer from you, partner? Any hopes of that?
    Means they are freemasons and signalling it to each other you dumb duck

Pick a book if you want to know what it means exactly

I have some other stuff to read first

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Means they are freemasons and signalling it to each other you dumb duck

Pick a book if you want to know what it means exactly

I have some other stuff to read first
    So what? They're Freemasons.....? Okay.... Why should anyone care? You want to be in their little club or something? Huh? You want to be in their little club? I bet you do. I bet you want to be in it and they won't let you in. Or maybe you're just jealous....? Maybe you're just jealous because you had to perform fellatio to get into your local book club.....? You had to fellate another man in order to get in and they disbanded the very next week. All that sucking for nothing. And now you're upset it seems.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Donald again.

are freemasons and illuminati the same thing OP?

any good videos on the history of the free masons?
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-24 at 12:41 AM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    it's a conspiracy inside a conspiracy

chabad jews for depopulation of non jews use to have rothschild banking family as members
    rothschild creates the illuminati group in the mid 1700's
    other aristocratic old families tag along
    also sponsors communism and marxism everywhere eventually (centralized system they can control)
    the illuminaties hijack freemasonry at the highest level to infiltrate society
    freemasonry has 33 or more levels with different rituals they only learn the real meaning when going up the ranks (satanic meaning)
    the last one being the farmer's circle and community groups no one cares about (used as a front)
    And you have zero evidence to support any of this. You ever wonder why Big Tech has made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to censor this bullshit?? ...Its because they know its BULLSHIT. They know its bullshit and they aren't concerned about censoring bullshit. They're in the business of censoring truth. Truth which don't fit their narrative. They don't care about this stupid Illuminati crap. They never have. There may be a few kernels of truth mixed in there, but they've been diluted so much in this stew of bullshit that the whole theory has lost all credibility. No surprise that you buy into it.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    And you have zero evidence to support any of this. You ever wonder why Big Tech has made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to censor this bullshit?? ...Its because they know its BULLSHIT. They know its bullshit and they aren't concerned about censoring bullshit. They're in the business of censoring truth. Truth which don't fit their narrative. They don't care about this stupid Illuminati crap. They never have. There may be a few kernels of truth mixed in there, but they've been diluted so much in this stew of bullshit that the whole theory has lost all credibility. No surprise that you buy into it.
    Go do a research on any conspiracy topic, pizzagate for example on duckduckgo instead of google and see what happens you dumb duck

Conspiracy and secret society fits into an intepretation of events in history (wars and economic crashes and after the mid 1700 mainly)

Its actually one of the main keystone to make sense of it all

But what do you know about that

Did you even know there was two world wars in the 20th century?

You probably never paid attention being just a dumb duck
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2022-01-24 at 01:14 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    he looks like he is marking them....like why is he doing that?
    My Beauty it is my Sin

Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

2021 Mod of the Year damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'4"
    Mentioned
    30342 Post(s)
    You dont get even the slightest amount of power without knowing one of the secret handshakes.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙

✙ If you think they're going to give you your country back without a fight, you're sadly mistaken. ✙