Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Calling out Omega

@Omega

I saw you were recently active here and just had a quick question.

How do you view the political divide in the US as a practicing Muslim?

Since Christians align with the right, and atheists align with the left, and I would assume you would be right-wing, actually, I know your views are mostly right-wing based on your posts here. But it's weird because there is this divide where Christians demonize Muslims, Muslims demonize Christians, however leftist atheists demonize Christians yet seem to give Islam a pass for whatever reason. And nobody talks about Jews while they run the world, for the fear of being labeled a neo-nazi, (thanks Hitler).

HOWEVER, (and this is a bit of a thought experiment I suppose) with all the religious zealotry that exists, and opposing views on God and who and what to worship, what would be more important to you, would you give up your religious differences with Christians and come together on a moral level and battle against the neo-Marxist atheist nihilistic views of the left, or would you have to stay true to the will of Allah and stay divided?

I suppose I could ask the same question to any practicing Christians on here as well, as I am neither. But to each of you, perhaps the enemy of your enemy is your friend....

Mentioned
    10418 Post(s)
    Historically, Muslims have been able to have good relations with Christians. I am ethnically from the Levant so Arab-Christians are plentiful. We align on almost all values and only really disagree when it comes to certain theological points.

So the tension really comes when you combine a different religion AND a different culture. It shows just how much of a modifier culture can be. Because western conservatives believe being "white" is on trial, or being "Christian" is on trial, they up the ante. They become more proud of being white and Christian, and therefore that which is not white and Christian is the enemy.

You will notice most of the "western superiority" bros claim their religion as a badge of honor, far more than they actually practice or believe in that religion (sad but true). Some go to the extreme and invoke paganism (i.e., the true roots of white Europeans) which is what Big Nose Pagan Peyton did for about 15 minutes.

Anyway: yes I would ally with Abrahamic faiths against immorality. But due to the political atmosphere in the west, most adherents of Christianity are actually closeted white nationalists. They might be stunned to learn Jesus looked like me, not them.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Historically, Muslims have been able to have good relations with Christians. I am ethnically from the Levant so Arab-Christians are plentiful. We align on almost all values and only really disagree when it comes to certain theological points.

So the tension really comes when you combine a different religion AND a different culture. It shows just how much of a modifier culture can be. Because western conservatives believe being "white" is on trial, or being "Christian" is on trial, they up the ante. They become more proud of being white and Christian, and therefore that which is not white and Christian is the enemy.

You will notice most of the "western superiority" bros claim their religion as a badge of honor, far more than they actually practice or believe in that religion (sad but true). Some go to the extreme and invoke paganism (i.e., the true roots of white Europeans) which is what Big Nose Pagan Peyton did for about 15 minutes.

Anyway: yes I would ally with Abrahamic faiths against immorality. But due to the political atmosphere in the west, most adherents of Christianity are actually closeted white nationalists. They might be stunned to learn Jesus looked like me, not them.
    Laugh my ass off I knew you were going to bring up Peyton as soon as I read the previous sentence

Mentioned
    10418 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fit BBB miscer View Post
    Laugh my ass off I knew you were going to bring up Peyton as soon as I read the previous sentence

its unbelievable
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

Weight
    167lbs
    Height
    5'8''
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    BOOM!

Omega is surely back.

Mentioned
    791 Post(s)
    It's true, Jesus was italianmaxxed and had some sickening arms.