Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is a great film

It came on twice last night on FX, I?ve seen it before, but man that is an awesome film. Brad Pitt beats up Bruce Lee, then at the end kills Ted Watson before he can kill Sharon Tate. They really captured 1969 and made it believable.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    I think I have seen it twice so far. It was decent I liked it. I like tarantino movies for the most part. I wonder what his next movie will be.

Sometimes what I think is fun is finding a director you like alot and then checking out all their movies to see if there is one that interests me. I like directors that have put out good movies consistently. Maybe I should watch some Sergio Leone films, seems to have been a big influence on Tarantino, I don't think I have seen any of his films.

have you ever seen a bronx tale OP?

Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-24 at 08:54 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FitLord View Post
    It came on twice last night on FX, I?ve seen it before, but man that is an awesome film. Brad Pitt beats up Bruce Lee, then at the end kills Ted Watson before he can kill Sharon Tate. They really captured 1969 and made it believable.
    does anyone get raped in it?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    World would be a better place without Hollywood tbh.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CT Pumpo View Post
    World would be a better place without Hollywood tbh.
    other than star wars, i dont think i have watched a hollywood movie at all for at least 10 years.

can't imagine how cucked those cape shit marvel bisexual super hero movies are

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I think I have seen it twice so far. It was decent I liked it. I like tarantino movies for the most part. I wonder what his next movie will be.

Sometimes what I think is fun is finding a director you like alot and then checking out all their movies to see if there is one that interests me. I like directors that have put out good movies consistently. Maybe I should watch some Sergio Leone films, seems to have been a big influence on Tarantino, I don't think I have seen any of his films.

sergio leone movies are chad af

man with no name trilogy especially
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I'm done lifting. When i start benching 225 my body gets weaker. Joints hurt. Lifting is pointless unless you sticking needles in your ass.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    tell us more about the rape. im fascinated to know more

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mіndlesswork View Post
    me too. All I've heard is whispers and innuendos

was there ever a polish mafia? @Red speedo

We should start a thread about Poland, they seem like a very based country tbh

Also why are polish people known for being stupid? How did that get started? Not saying they are just saying that is a stereotype.

I have been told I have some polish blood in me..

I feel like some breweries would be cool to work at. Any of you geeks ever work at a brewery?
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-25 at 10:41 AM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Those are literally the only watchable parts of that movie. The rest sucked

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

I’ve never seen a Bronx tale, but Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is on again tonight on FX at 8 pm

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    me too. All I've heard is whispers and innuendos

When I was 19 in 1990, I lived at a board and care house on the central coast of California. The staff were brutally abusive, they punched me in the face, spit in my food, and yelled at me. An attractive blonde started working there, and she yelled at me for something that wasn?t my fault. I?m submissive, so I was turned on and pissed off at the same time, so I threw her in the floor and raped her.

She got pregnant and decided to keep the baby. She got fired about a month later, and I never saw her again. Somewhere out in the world I have a 30+ year old kid out there.

In my defense, I was under a lot of stress, they tried to medicate me unnecessarily on a daily basis and I got in fights with them over it.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When I was 19 in 1990, I lived at a board and care house on the central coast of California. The staff were brutally abusive, they punched me in the face, spit in my food, and yelled at me. An attractive blonde started working there, and she yelled at me for something that wasn?t my fault. I?m submissive, so I was turned on and pissed off at the same time, so I threw her in the floor and raped her.

She got pregnant and decided to keep the baby. She got fired about a month later, and I never saw her again. Somewhere out in the world I have a 30+ year old kid out there.

In my defense, I was under a lot of stress, they tried to medicate me unnecessarily on a daily basis and I got in fights with them over it.

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I don?t know what else I can say, I had sex with her and blew a load. Those staff thought they could run rough shod over us with no consequences. I had anger management issues and didn?t like backing down from people.

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don?t know what else I can say, I had sex with her and blew a load. Those staff thought they could run rough shod over us with no consequences. I had anger management issues and didn?t like backing down from people.
    alpha as fuck bro. mirin.

did you do it more than once?

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

thats pretty fucked up tbh
    I'm here for the ments.

Height
    5?-11.5?
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    alpha as fuck bro. mirin.

did you do it more than once?
    No, just once

Height
    5?-11.5?