Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Canada and Australia are so defeated that they will probably keep the vaccine passports and mandatory injections after the plandemic is over everywhere else on basid on the "precautionary principle"

Thats how much the majority are always abused by a minority of criminals in life that are there to shit everywhere before they die and that knows nothing will ever happen to them from the masses

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    *on the basis of the

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Probably

It's a Australia Day today but no one is celebrating because it's too "offensive"

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBadBoy View Post
    Probably

It's a Australia Day today but no one is celebrating because it's too "offensive"
    the koons should worship white people on australia day. if whites didnt take over australia and give them mercy, japan would have colonized and killed every single one of them..... they are lucky that white people did it first and shown them mercy for some stupid reason. why are those dogs not being forced to worship humans.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBadBoy View Post
    Probably

Its weird in Sydney where they're is fuck all coons no celebration

In my small town which is like 60% boong there's lots of stuff on

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularPajeet View Post

is sydney pozzed full of mask worshippers these days?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yeah it's never about their love for the abo, they just want to dismantle white western culture and keep them out of power

The typical leftie wouldn't be caught dead standing next to an abo

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mіndlesswork View Post
    the koons should worship white people on australia day. if whites didnt take over australia and give them mercy, japan would have colonized and killed every single one of them..... they are lucky that white people did it first and shown them mercy for some stupid reason. why are those dogs not being forced to worship humans.
    Imagine having these people (lowest IQ in the world) running the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qoB...originalFights

Fucking Jewtube age restricts every abo fight on Jewtube

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mіndlesswork View Post
    is sydney pozzed full of mask worshippers these days?
    Where I live no one cares but we don't have any trannies or faggots living here

You would probably get a 10 year jail sentence if you walked through Newtown without a mask

Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Thats how much the majority are always abused by a minority of criminals in life that are there to shit everywhere before they die and that knows nothing will ever happen to them from the masses
    Canada and Australia are probably the worst health bolsheviks. Beyond fully cucked. Even my wife started talking about moving to another country.

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Canada and Australia are probably the worst health bolsheviks. Beyond fully cucked. Even my wife started talking about moving to another country.
    Sell your building and buy gold

I will probably come back in march or april depending, assuming there wont be a passport anymore and I get the new job , wait for the bubble to pop and grab some property from the covidians

If not then I am starting to look for USA jobs near the border (IT pajeet visa probably)

Just waiting to get fired from my current job, I dont know what they are even doing, seems like they cant find anyone for my shit pay
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2022-01-25 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    I wish they were health commies

Banned soft drink and made kids workout in school

They're just gay lesbians who want a sanitised society

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    I wish they were health commies

Banned soft drink and made kids workout in school

They're just gay lesbians who want a sanitised society
    Not even
    They are a mafia that wants to use biotechnology on the mass below them on a large scale to control it
    Progress steadily to an unnatural humanity where they can interface you with technology to lock their future position in a stagnating society (= in inner conflict)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Not even
    They are a mafia that wants to use biotechnology on the mass below them on a large scale to control it
    Progress steadily to an unnatural humanity where they can interface you with technology to lock their future position in a stagnating society (= in inner conflict)
    I didn't mean anyone in particular i meant the scared fat mass of humanity who would agree to anything that will "save" them

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    I didn't mean anyone in particular i meant the scared fat mass of humanity who would agree to anything that will "save" them
    I dont think the average person cares that much about covid now and being sanitized
    At the very start probably in early 2020, now 98% arent scared anymore (unfortunately they forgot how dumb they were)
    My father was scared of letting me enter his house, now seems like he forgot everything about it and back at being blue pilled, forgot like a goldfish
    Now they are mostly scared of opposing the group, standing up for themselves and being singled out alone against everyone
    Some also continue to subscribe to this narrative because they want to be respectable people and aspire to be bourgeois, not like these antivax truckers and conspirationists (@red speedo)
    But this group is slowly eroding with the hits they keep receiving
    The government uses this fear of being singled out in its strategy of all the time in their communication operations, expose the occasional citizens that objects to the new society in order to scare the others into staying in their lane, every week or two you see an article in the paper media about this or that person
    The fines also of course
    There is also a 10-15% of authoritarian mindless losers working in retail that enforce all of this and prevent the ones that would take the initiative of leaving the masks (a lot would follow)

Its interesting to compare with here in nicaragua, where there is absolutely zero propaganda for covid, covid doesnt exists, only in the minds of some. So we can witness the social thermodynamic equilibrium without an outer force on the system

I would say 3-4% wear a mask (the concerned midwits and some idiots, women in education) thinking they are protecting themselves. The majority of idiots and all the smart people dont care at all.
    Last edited by Fire God Liu Kang; 2022-01-26 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I dont think the average person cares that much about covid now and being sanitized
    At the very start probably in early 2020, now 98% arent scared anymore (unfortunately they forgot how dumb they were)
    My father was scared of letting me enter his house, now seems like he forgot everything about it and back at being blue pilled, forgot like a goldfish
    Now they are mostly scared of opposing the group, standing up for themselves and being singled out alone against everyone
    Some also continue to subscribe to this narrative because they want to be respectable people and aspire to be bourgeois, not like these antivax truckers and conspirationists (@red speedo)
    But this group is slowly eroding with the hits they keep receiving
    The government uses this fear of being singled out in its strategy of all the time in their communication operations, expose the occasional citizens that objects to the new society in order to scare the others into staying in their lane, every week or two you see an article in the paper media about this or that person
    The fines also of course
    There is also a 10-15% of authoritarian mindless losers working in retail that enforce all of this and prevent the ones that would take the initiative of leaving the masks (a lot would follow)

Its interesting to compare with here in nicaragua, where there is absolutely zero propaganda for covid, covid doesnt exists, only in the minds of some. So we can witness the social thermodynamic equilibrium without an outer force on the system

I would say 3-4% wear a mask (the concerned midwits and some idiots, women in education) thinking they are protecting themselves. The majority of idiots and all the smart people dont care at all.
    I must interact with normies way more than you

They blab on about it all the time

They all love the vax because they know science