Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

What are your biggest turn offs when you go on a first date with someone ?

You know what I am talking about guys: those little details that completely break the magic of the date, those details that make you watch the clock every 10 seconds while trying to find an excuse to put an end to the date, those details that break any hope of a 2nd date....

I will start with my top 5 turns off:

1- PIERCINGS:

I have a physical, a visceral disgust for piercings: when i see people wearing one i can't help thinking about it getting infected becoming purulent and full of crust... just thinking about it makes me wanna gag!! like seriously? why would you do that to your skin? i spend so much on serums, moisturizers, exfoliants, lasers....i just can't comprehend why people would willingly want to ruin their skin. I even had a guy at a club who whispered to my ear that he had one on his penis like it was the hottest thing in the world, i was horrified!

2- SKINNYFATS:

I have noticed that men who only have close up face pictures of themselves (especially with the picture taken from above, and a beard to hide their features) on their dating profile tend to have a skinnyfat body which is in my opinion the worst body type.
    At least, among skinny men, many of them are quite fit, firm and athletics which is hot; also among heavier men a lot can be quite strong like those powerlifters, which is super hot. But skinnyfats just take the worst of both worlds: no redeeming quality whatsoever.

3- BOOGER HUNTERS:

I am not joking! I have had one guy doing that at a restaurant, and he was so shameless about it! he would then gather his finds on his fingers and deposit it on the tablecloth, I was so disgusted and embarrassed by his behaviour! who knows what other nasty things he does with his body?! Though luckily it only happened once.

4- ORAL HYGIENE CHALLENGED

Bad breath, rotten teeth, suspicious deposits on tongue and gums....I am not that difficult, i am not expecting everyone to have a blinding Hollywood smile with perfectly aligned teeth, especially as it looks kinda fake; but at least my God, your mouth should be clean and safe: if you don't go to your dentist every 6 months or to the very least once a year for a checkup well most likely you might have an issue. I have had guys trying to kiss me, and I had to pull away from them because of their breath! the worst is that they thought i was trying to act coy or innocent and so they kept pushing themselves on me !

5- LECTURERS

guys who go on and on and on about themselves and their accomplishments non-stop: this is so boring! After a while i don't even listen to them anymore, i just nod, while smiling at them and batting my eyelashes. And then will tell you how they love having conversation with you! bitch! you didn't talk with me! you talked at me! Can you imaging living with someone who is constantly harassing them with their words without showing any interest in you? now that's what i call oppression!
    My Beauty it is my Sin

Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i cant even look at peoples face if they have "the bull ring"....

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    trannees that have a small penis

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mіndlesswork View Post
    i cant even look at peoples face if they have "the bull ring"....
    I don't understand how it is so popular!? can you imagine when they have a runny nose, how nasty it must get?

Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    trannees that have a small penis
    well it is a side effect of the HRT, though it doesn't seem to affect everyone in the same way
    My Beauty it is my Sin

Jon Skywalker's ex-mistress
    Thesavagepony's former french maid
    recently engaged to Cruzator (but hushhh hussh sometime cheating with DLTBB) xoxo

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    wizard sleeve vagine
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Women with unnatural colored hair

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    I don't understand how it is so popular!? can you imagine when they have a runny nose, how nasty it must get?

well it is a side effect of the HRT, though it doesn't seem to affect everyone in the same way
    for example hun? xx

Violator for mod Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDelicieuse View Post
    You know what I am talking about guys: those little details that completely break the magic of the date, those details that make you watch the clock every 10 seconds while trying to find an excuse to put an end to the date, those details that break any hope of a 2nd date....

I will start with my top 5 turns off:

1- PIERCINGS:

I have a physical, a visceral disgust for piercings: when i see people wearing one i can't help thinking about it getting infected becoming purulent and full of crust... just thinking about it makes me wanna gag!! like seriously? why would you do that to your skin? i spend so much on serums, moisturizers, exfoliants, lasers....i just can't comprehend why people would willingly want to ruin their skin. I even had a guy at a club who whispered to my ear that he had one on his penis like it was the hottest thing in the world, i was horrified!

2- SKINNYFATS:

I have noticed that men who only have close up face pictures of themselves (especially with the picture taken from above, and a beard to hide their features) on their dating profile tend to have a skinnyfat body which is in my opinion the worst body type.
    At least, among skinny men, many of them are quite fit, firm and athletics which is hot; also among heavier men a lot can be quite strong like those powerlifters, which is super hot. But skinnyfats just take the worst of both worlds: no redeeming quality whatsoever.

3- BOOGER HUNTERS:

I am not joking! I have had one guy doing that at a restaurant, and he was so shameless about it! he would then gather his finds on his fingers and deposit it on the tablecloth, I was so disgusted and embarrassed by his behaviour! who knows what other nasty things he does with his body?! Though luckily it only happened once.

4- ORAL HYGIENE CHALLENGED

Bad breath, rotten teeth, suspicious deposits on tongue and gums....I am not that difficult, i am not expecting everyone to have a blinding Hollywood smile with perfectly aligned teeth, especially as it looks kinda fake; but at least my God, your mouth should be clean and safe: if you don't go to your dentist every 6 months or to the very least once a year for a checkup well most likely you might have an issue. I have had guys trying to kiss me, and I had to pull away from them because of their breath! the worst is that they thought i was trying to act coy or innocent and so they kept pushing themselves on me !

5- LECTURERS

guys who go on and on and on about themselves and their accomplishments non-stop: this is so boring! After a while i don't even listen to them anymore, i just nod, while smiling at them and batting my eyelashes. And then will tell you how they love having conversation with you! bitch! you didn't talk with me! you talked at me! Can you imaging living with someone who is constantly harassing them with their words without showing any interest in you? now that's what i call oppression!
    I agree with all of that. The people that talk about themselves are insecure (imo). I wont waste anymore time on them after the initial meeting. I don't think I'm anything special but most people are broken/make bad decisions and they can f*k right off.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    I agree with all of that. The people that talk about themselves are insecure (imo). I wont waste anymore time on them after the initial meeting. I don't think I'm anything special but most people are broken/make bad decisions and they can f*k right off.
    Yeah I like the ones that gotta tell you about how they were raped or victimized in some way on the first date. Or they cry about their ex nonstop. See ya

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Yeah I like the ones that gotta tell you about how they were raped or victimized in some way on the first date. Or they cry about their ex nonstop. See ya
    sometimes it seems like fitmisc should be put out of its misery. OR we should get it fixed and get new members coming in here. This weird limbo where there are only like 20 autistic people posting is kinda weird. Should probably just stop coming here tbh
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    hun? you there?

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Or they cry about their ex nonstop.

Huge red flag for me. If things don't work out then you'll know you're going to be next.

Some dude at my last job told me to date his daughter. LOL, WHAT?! We have a fight/disagreement he is going to side with his daughter (most likely) and it would make things at work extremely uncomfortable.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    sometimes it seems like fitmisc should be put out of its misery. OR we should get it fixed and get new members coming in here. This weird limbo where there are only like 20 autistic people posting is kinda weird. Should probably just stop coming here tbh
    I'm kinda there. The alt gang with their retarded inside jokes combined with stale content is played out

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post

Huge red flag for me. If things don't work out then you'll know you're going to be next.

Some dude at my last job told me to date his daughter. LOL, WHAT?! We have a fight/disagreement he is going to side with his daughter (most likely) and it would make things at work extremely uncomfortable.
    I dated a chick from work for a few months. Was pretty fun at first but once it went south it really sucked. Luckily she moved on to a new job and I learned my lesson.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    40+ year olds
    gun nuts
    Swedish-German inbred hillbillies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    When they're not strong independent klubi bathroom woman who's weight starts with a 2 like my aiti

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm kinda there. The alt gang with their retarded inside jokes combined with stale content is played out
    Waaaa, please stop. You're NOT funny. Just childish.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    I dated a chick from work for a few months. Was pretty fun at first but once it went south it really sucked. Luckily she moved on to a new job and I learned my lesson.
    I have been burned by it twice. Both times turned out bad. Learned my lesson. It's fricken hard to not want to date someone you work with (for me anyways). I see them everyday and build a tight bond. Seems like it will turn out good.......until.........lol.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    8095 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakupo View Post
    Waaaa, please stop. You're NOT funny. Just childish.
    How stupid are you? I'm here to entertain myself, not you, not your alts, and nobody else. Me. I dont care what you think is or isn't funny. I only care that what I post is fun for me. Now go make a few more alts and tell me more about how much I hurt your feelings

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    How stupid are you? I'm here to entertain myself, not you, not your alts, and nobody else. Me. I dont care what you think is or isn't funny. I only care that what I post is fun for me. Now go make a few more alts and tell me more about how much I hurt your feelings
    >Waaaa you're not funny!
    >Waaaaa I don't care if you think I'm funny I'm here to entertain myself like a big homosexual gun man.
    >Waaaaa NO YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT mindlesswork level npc babble comeback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast