Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Does anyone else think shit like this is very interesting? I want to learn about mining and also investing in different types of crypto

I feel like its hard to just watch videos by myself and learn. I wish I could meet some people in real life that are into this type of thing that I could actually sit down bounce ideas off help me get started etc.

how could I meet people in my area that are into crypto?
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    I think I am about to pull the trigger on a RTX3060ti desktop. Should I do it? I been wanting to get a new computer anyway.. and this way I can start mining
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Best I could do

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Best I could do

I think I had started watching that one earlier but got distracted, I gotta rewatch it. Cheers brah
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    I think I had started watching that one earlier but got distracted, I gotta rewatch it. Cheers brah
    I didn't watch it because it's not my interest. But guy has a lot of similar titled videos so don't take his info as gospel but might get you the basics or headed in the right direction. I'm sure there are smarter minds, other ways to do it/ways to get more out of a setup.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    You can make a bit of passive income with just your PC but nothing to really get super excited about.
    Most bitcoin is mined with ASIC's now, typically gpu's are used to mine other coins these days then get transferred into bitcoin.
    You can def mine shit just your pc tho.

BTW. Texas and Arizona announced today that they are going to try and allow for Bitcoin to be legal tender

Weight
    300 manga books
    Height
    5'6
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    It's too hard

Just smoke some live resin and relax nigga

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I think I am about to pull the trigger on a RTX3060ti desktop. Should I do it? I been wanting to get a new computer anyway.. and this way I can start mining

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    We’re all gonna make it

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I feel like its hard to just watch videos by myself and learn. I wish I could meet some people in real life that are into this type of thing that I could actually sit down bounce ideas off help me get started etc.

how could I meet people in my area that are into crypto?

Learning for Janoy Cresva = youtube videos lol

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bropiss View Post
    Learning for Janoy Cresva = youtube videos lol
    thats part of where my frustration comes in. I guess other people just watch youtube videos and teach themselves about these things. I seem to lack confidence in my abilities and second guess myself constantly. I just think crypto mining and also the different technologies surrounding crypto like blockchain and NFTs are interesting. Obviously alot of it will be scammy bullshit but I know there's lots of good things I could learn too.

It sounds cookie cutter but I guess there is no school or online course you can take for crypto. I feel like if I just knew some people that were into it and help me get started. Then I would build confidence and might even start figuring things out on my own/new revenue streams etc etc.

Maybe I talk about it on here too much and need to just do it instead of keep talking about it. I did order that gaming PC though so I am excited to start mining. Only thing is the one I ordered will not be very good for Ethereum which is kind of a bummer. I know thats ending soon anyway, but it would have been nice to mine the most profitable thing until it does go away

I also tried to link my coinbase account to my bank account because I was going to purchase 1k of bitcoin but it kept giving me bullshit errors. It was pissing me off. I feel like a boomer not being able to finger it out on my own
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-29 at 10:05 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Weight
    104kgs
    Height
    147cm
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    thats part of where my frustration comes in. I guess other people just watch youtube videos and teach themselves about these things. I seem to lack confidence in my abilities and second guess myself constantly. I just think crypto mining and also the different technologies surrounding crypto like blockchain and NFTs are interesting. Obviously alot of it will be scammy bullshit but I know there's lots of good things I could learn too.

It sounds cookie cutter but I guess there is no school or online course you can take for crypto. I feel like if I just knew some people that were into it and help me get started. Then I would build confidence and might even start figuring things out on my own/new revenue streams etc etc.

Maybe I talk about it on here too much and need to just do it instead of keep talking about it. I did order that gaming PC though so I am excited to start mining. Only thing is the one I ordered will not be very good for Ethereum which is kind of a bummer. I know thats ending soon anyway, but it would have been nice to mine the most profitable thing until it does go away

I also tried to link my coinbase account to my bank account because I was going to purchase 1k of bitcoin but it kept giving me bullshit errors. It was pissing me off. I feel like a boomer not being able to finger it out on my own
    No that was not my point at all, if you are really interested in learning something you can reverse engineer your intended end point goal into smaller more digesteble checkpoints.

Start with a book that is intended for people without extensive knowledge in the subject, read it, write notes, pick up more books to cover the blindspots you have identified, listen to podcasts on the field while going for walks etc.

Its a lot of work to gain a deep enough understanding of something to have an edge over the other people who are currently in a field.

The problem with youtube videos is that typically they need to be entertaining, they cant be too long, they cant go too deep. They get delivered in such a way to try to peak the interest of low attentionspan stoners so they can "damn it would be cool to know more about that" as they take a bong hit and load up the next video.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

When I went to school there were way better videos on YouTube than my lectures

School is shit tbh

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    what does that tweet mean brah? Help me understand.. I am low IQ

Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2022-01-30 at 03:03 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    what does that tweet mean brah? Help me understand.. I am low IQ

Means the richest people and companies in the world are on board with de centralized money and technologies.
    Means normy money will be able to flood the crypto markets soon and those who hold going forward should be able to retire early lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast